Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

I've seen it three times this week, and am planning on going next week to see Josh Kobak. My bank account is so pathetic right now, I'm so not allowed to see this show again for months. lol.

And I saw Tre, but I don't think Mike was there; or well, if he was, he wasn't sitting with Tre. I was in standing room and had Tre within my direct line of sight. It was kinda adorable seeing him rock out to the show. lol.

And for those of you who were there, what did Billie shout at the end of St. Jimmy, and during Know Your Enemy?! I couldn't make either out.

I remember at one point he shouted, "I'm losing my fucking mind." This was right at the beginning of the Death of St. Jimmy.

I remember he said something else different, but can't remember what now. Usually these came at the point of high notes that he can't really hit, instead of singing high notes, he is starting to say lines for them.

And "We don't need no stinking badges" became, "Here's Jimmy."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuuuuuuuuuuu------

I hate this. I'm gonna cry now. I feel like a looser now.

I. Wanna. See billie. :cry:

I'm gonna cry forever.

same here.

every time i read how people are excited after seeing this, when i see vids or pics on the one hand I feel so proud of him. Very, very proud.

But at the same time I feel that sadness deep inside me i couldn't have the opportunity to see that..

life's unfair.

"nobody ever said that life was fair"

Thanks for posting :D

whole Homecoming. Yaaaaay :banana:

and that person has one other video. No Billie, but still, video from the musical :woot:

I wish there were as many videos from the entire musical as there were from the parts with Billie... if I can't go see the actual musical :cry:, I need videos! D: haha...

This! I won't be able to se the show in NY either. :cry:

ugh that sounds AMAZING. :runaround:

oh no, these descriptions are getting too detailed. I'm depressed now.

I'm gonna go curl up and cry now. :cry:

:hug: Sorry about the magic carpet, sweetie.

I'm trying the lottery (again) both shows today, since that is now the only ticket I can afford.

And if I hear one more lottery winner give an unenthusiastic response, I will fucking kill them and take their ticket. And I don't even believe in violence.

I think she's looking for the exact video all those screencaps are from.

Oohhh, okay.

Oops, sorry.

I am with you all oozing with pride, excitment, and heartbreak. The first two don't quite make up for the last one but it is what it is. Billie Joe > the world.

Awww Dawn, I'm happy you got to do this. I have been thinking about you the whole time, I really hope you get that hug from Billie, and have the opportunity to talk to him, and thank him. You totally deserve all that, you are such an amazing person!

You can see the tattoo a bit , unfortunately so blurry

Thanks for all the photos!! They look amazing!! :happy:

:hug: Sorry about the magic carpet, sweetie.

I'm trying the lottery (again) both shows today, since that is now the only ticket I can afford.

And if I hear one more lottery winner give an unenthusiastic response, I will fucking kill them and take their ticket. And I don't even believe in violence.

:hug: 'Sokay <3

good luck with the lottery!

omg I know, I hate it when people complain about ANYTHING to do with the show. Like, if they get to go see the show, something 34543 of us would do ANYTHING to do, and they complain about it.

I know I sound petty, but it makes me mad. D:

oh and whoever posted those shirtless photos, I LOVE YOU. :wub:

was the video of his random screaming posted yet?

Well, the random screaming was during/before St. Jimmy actually (well, in Homecoming there's also random screaming, but I think the ones that were being talked about were St. Jimmy. oh well. never mind :)), but that video hasn't been posted yet so yay thanks :woot:

I leave for less than 24 hours and I come back to awesome shirtless Billie pictures.

Thanks for whoever found/took them! :wub:

I'm sooo happy that Mike & Tré were at the show, i was starting to wonder where the hell were they!!! I miss them a lot! :wub::dance:

OMG! Thanks for all those fucking-amazing photos!! :blush: i can't see the tattoo, but i don't care, they're cute!

I leave for less than 24 hours and I come back to awesome shirtless Billie pictures.

Thanks for whoever found/took them! :wub:

My thoughts exactly :woot:

I'm enjoing hearing all about this so much, thanks for all the recaps, pictures and videos :wub:. The whole thing just makes me smile :D. So cool to hear Mike and Tre were there too, I'd love to see their faces!

did anyone find a video of st. jimmy from last night? i wanna hear billies crazy screaming :shifty:

did anyone find a video of st. jimmy from last night? i wanna hear billies crazy screaming :shifty:

i just posted it above your post lol. he screams before st jimmy every show.

Here's a Facebook Gallery of various pictures I have taken of the Talkbacks, BJ on B'way, merch, crowds, and stuff. I am pretty sure I have this opened to everyone. I hope. BTW, they aren't the greatest, but it gives you a really great idea of the hoopla surrounding Billie Joe and show.

Archived