Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Thanks for posting these. I've been following Dawn's story since she started posting here. These pix brought tears to my eyes. Amazing, just amazing.

You're welcome. It was a really nice moment for her and really touching for me, so I was glad I was able to take them. :)

So the AI drummer told Dawn that he "reads the boards." GDC? I wonder!!

Yes, we were all a little freaked out by that fact, lol. :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey AI drummer (if you're out there) - great job!

Can you please ask St Billie to give Dawn a hug?

Thanks!

i love his voice during first seconds of the recent vid "She's a rebel/Last night..", especially at 00:04. :wub:

and i like the ending of "She's a rebel",and that he looks there so powerful.

the whole vid is amazing.

and i adore his acting during "Letterbomb"

that man is just amazing. I can watch all that vids all day long and i'll never get bored.

oh i wish i could see that..

just got back to Boston, the show tonight (10/1) was freakin amazing. so glad Idiot Club made it possible to get front row seats! i had a blast! i will never be able to see this show again unless im in the front row, it was just way too much fun.

how did idiot club get you front row seats?

how did idiot club get you front row seats?

if your part of Idiot Club you could get tickets thru them.

yeah, from what I understood... He must read GDC since he already knew about Dawn? Or am I wrong.?

AHH THANK YOUUU :banana: That's the best we got until now!!

I'm just gonna go out there and say it, Billie failed at drawing that heart :lol:

I'm just gonna go out there and say it, Billie failed at drawing that heart :lol:

Hhahah, yeah, It doesn't even look like that it's supposed to be a heart. Oh Billie..

how much i would love it if there was a FBHT show in the city this weekend.... :thumbsup:

also... just saw the show....fucking KICK ASS.

lol :lol: it is hard to draw on yourself upside down and singing. still funny tho.

posted in the bj picture thread. sorry if it's been posted already

39454_164735203543116_100000199129675_583479_2738487_n.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana:

awesome~

LOL agreed :lol: It hardly looks like a heart... xD

lol :lol: it is hard to draw on yourself upside down and singing. still funny tho.

yes, it's so hard :lol:

he did a good job anyway!

Yeah but a heart isn't exactly the hardest thing to draw :lol:

i wish the AI site would post Good Riddance from the show i was at last night. :whistle

Yes, but that picture is "ho as hell!" XD

omg I need a life.

I've literally spent the last hour watching the like 4 good videos we have of St Billie over and over and over again...

On another note, tomorrow's the last day of St Billie...which means tomorrow is the last day I can entertain wild fantasies of being whisked off to New York and going there and meeting Billie after the show and getting an autograph and....

yeah. :unsure:

What heart? It was obviously an oval.

Pictures of Dawn and Stark :)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4215.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4216.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4217.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4218.jpg

He signed the drumsticks that the musical drummer gave her.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4219.jpg

It was really great meeting you, Dawn. :)

The crowd was really wild last night - everyone surrounded Billie's car; it was a bit scary. The cops on Wed were keeping everyone out of the street, but last night, they barely asked you to stay on the sidewalk. Cars were beeping at people so they could get thru. Then an ambulance came to get someone who I heard fainted - just made things more hectic.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4220.jpg

Awww, wow. Stark seems like such a gentleman.

Hey AI drummer (if you're out there) - great job!

Can you please ask St Billie to give Dawn a hug?

Thanks!

This!

I think Billie needs to practice drawing hearts. :lol:

I could really insert something super creepy and fangirl-ish here, but I'll refrain....

DO IT.

Apparently the whole band is there tonight. :)

Finally. Mike and Tre couldn't refrain from seeing the show with Billie. :happy:

Archived