Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Lol it doesn't look that way!! :o:lol:

But I saw somewhere written that he did that, not on purpose. oh well...

He's an actor, it's supposed to look that way (like he's really cracking up with laughter). I've seen the show three times so far with Billie in it and a bunch without him, too. Trust me.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an actor, it's supposed to look that way (like he's really cracking up with laughter). I've seen the show three times so far with Billie in it and a bunch without him, too. Trust me.

Yeah, I trust you, 'course xD

I know nothing about the musical, unfortunately. Thanks for clarifying that.

Oh, yes. Lol that was crazy times a thousand.

But we can't forget about our kidnapping of JGJ plot :ninja:

OMG THIS. :lol: I kinda wanna sig it...

yes! we'll do it tonight! i just put gas in my car! :P

I am still in shock :runaround: After AI tonight I was just setting in my wheelchair doing nothing & this guy walks up to

me and asked "are you the medic?" I said yes. He said I am th drummer from AI and I want to give you these drum sticks

and I think he thanked me for my service or something to that affect. He said he reads the Boards. So I am assuming he

read about me being a medic in the Army & getting deployed and injured & in this wheelchair now. Later Starks talk to

me for a while he is so sweet. He didn't try and talk down to me he got down on his knees down to my level and talked

then he signed my drum sticks for me. What an awsome guy. I will put pics up later someone is supposed to email

them to me. what a night. Next hoping to run into Billie and get that hug I have waited 19 years for. :hug: Its been almost

2 decadeds since I saw Green Day for the first time in Tampa in 1991. So far this trip has been a dream eacept for I

am stuck in the last row in the wheelchair section and due to catching shrapnel in my eye whils on deployment

I don't see all that great. Who knows with the great things that have happened maybe just maybe I will get that hug.

I know I'm just dreaming. :unsure: But I love to dream because where there is a dream there is always hope, and let's

face it the world would be a pretty sorry place without hope. :wub:

im so happy for you Dawn, it was great meeting you!

and i hope you get to meet Billie

Pictures of Dawn and Stark :)

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

He signed the drumsticks that the musical drummer gave her.

IMG_4219.jpg

It was really great meeting you, Dawn. :)

The crowd was really wild last night - everyone surrounded Billie's car; it was a bit scary. The cops on Wed were keeping everyone out of the street, but last night, they barely asked you to stay on the sidewalk. Cars were beeping at people so they could get thru. Then an ambulance came to get someone who I heard fainted - just made things more hectic.

IMG_4220.jpg

^ That's incredibly sweet

I am so happy for you Dawn, I will be crossing my fingers for that hug <3

By this time tomorrow i'll be on a train to NYC!! :) Can't wait to see Billie sing, specifically during "Homecoming"... can't wait for that "death" scene.

Thanks for posting these. I've been following Dawn's story since she started posting here. These pix brought tears to my eyes. Amazing, just amazing.

John G just twittered that he punched himself in the face last night. i was wondering why his eyebrow area was bleeding during American Idiot lol

John G just twittered that he punched himself in the face last night. i was wondering why his eyebrow area was bleeding during American Idiot lol

It was during American Idiot? I thought I saw something a little odd, but didn't notice him bleeding, I was too far back in the orchestra. Poor John. What a way to start a show, lol!

Esper gave him a towel on the scaffolding during City of the Damned. :)

I could really insert something super creepy and fangirl-ish here, but I'll refrain....

In Berkeley, Johnny knocked his head on the 'bus' during "Holiday" and had to go to the hospital for a possible concussion. Heh... He's admitted before that he's a bit of a klutz. :D

In Berkeley, Johnny knocked his head on the 'bus' during "Holiday" and had to go to the hospital for a possible concussion. Heh... He's admitted before that he's a bit of a klutz. :D

D'aww :happy:

Pictures of Dawn and Stark :)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4215.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4216.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4217.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4218.jpg

He signed the drumsticks that the musical drummer gave her.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4219.jpg

It was really great meeting you, Dawn. :)

The crowd was really wild last night - everyone surrounded Billie's car; it was a bit scary. The cops on Wed were keeping everyone out of the street, but last night, they barely asked you to stay on the sidewalk. Cars were beeping at people so they could get thru. Then an ambulance came to get someone who I heard fainted - just made things more hectic.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/Random%20Stuff/IMG_4220.jpg

Thanks for posting them for me. I had such a great time meeting and hanging out with everyone

The show was fanfuckingtastic! I wanted the drummer to sign the drum sticks too. but I was in suck shock and he left so

quick. It's all a blur. I have 2 more nights so hoping to get him to sign them too. It would be nice to get all the cast and Billie

Joe to sign too. I am on cloud nine. Now I just need that hug from Billie I have waited almost 2 decades for and I'd be past

cloud nine, I'd be up in the stratosphere somewhere :hug::wub:

It was during American Idiot? I thought I saw something a little odd, but didn't notice him bleeding, I was too far back in the orchestra. Poor John. What a way to start a show, lol!

yeah when he came up to the edge of the stage i noticed it. i was in the front row and i was like, why does he have a red permanent marker line on his face? but then it got a tad longer so i was like...oh thats blood. hahaha

ps. "Homecoming" is trending on Twitter. has nothing to do with Green Day but still...lol

The show last night was so awesome. Billie got a standing ovation from me when he said "baby baby its fuck time" :)

8 hours of travel was so worth it. Going back tonight!!

Well of course! That is a given :)

Nomnom they will be so tempted to eat them in the middle of that.

I mean what more could you ask for in life than sex and chocolate and green day?

I'm sigging that xD

and Dawn, that's just great, I'm so happy for you getting to talk with Stark and the drummer! :happy:

anyways, usually when I dissapear for the whole day, I get back to thousands of pics... this time I just got to a couple of great videos, but I still want that shirtless HQ photo :lol:

Archived