During the show, Billie said 'Oh baby baby it's fuck time.'

:rolleyes:

LOL

Videos of that please :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolol "Oh baby baby it's fuck time". I really hope someone recorded that :lol:

and I'm still hoping for a Last Night On Earth video... those 40 seconds from miles away doesn't satisfy. :wub:

I am still in shock :runaround:

Aw, I'm so happy for you :happy: Really hope you're gonna get that hug.

I was too busy laughing at his tiny scrawny body.

oh well then :lol: so i'm not the only one thinking he lost weight and looks thinner? :unsure:

oh well then :lol: so i'm not the only one thinking he lost weight and looks thinner? :unsure:

noo.. not the only one. Im kinda scared,that he lost soooo many weight. =/

guyyyssss it'''ss tooodaayyy :) :) :)

I'm so happy I'm going. I'm literally in tears. omg my parents are never gonna let me go to see Green Day again, lol! at first my mom was like "if you go, you have to sign a contract saying you'll never go to nyc again for two years" :cry:

I'm so happy I'm going. I'm literally in tears. omg my parents are never gonna let me go to see Green Day again, lol! at first my mom was like "if you go, you have to sign a contract saying you'll never go to nyc again for two years" :cry:

ohh so jealous.. wanna go tooo! >.< fuck off living in germany! :mad:

what the fuck? contract? :ermm:

ohh so jealous.. wanna go tooo! >.< fuck off living in germany! xD

what the fuck? contract? lol

well that's not happening. haha.

I'm just saying they're gonna hold this over me for a long time.

I went to a show in August and my mom was like "Dad had to go out of his way to get you there". and I didn't say this, but I wanted to be like "I made these plans before you guys decided to go down the shore, and I already had a ride." but they wanted to go to Atlantic City, so they had no choice but to drive me to the show.

noo.. not the only one. Im kinda scared,that he lost soooo many weight. =/

Dude, he's been touring for well over a year now, of course he's gonna lose weight. Everyone would with such a long string of high-energy shows.

well that's not happening. haha.

I'm just saying they're gonna hold this over me for a long time.

I went to a show in August and my mom was like "Dad had to go out of his way to get you there". and I didn't say this, but I wanted to be like "I made these plans before you guys decided to go down the shore, and I already had a ride." but they wanted to go to Atlantic City, so they had no choice but to drive me to the show.

ahh haha. okay

yeah. poor parents :D no okay,true.

My dad drove me to a show back in july,and he was close to die! it was so hot and there were so many people..

I told him,he have never ever to do this again! haha

driving on my own to the next show's!

Dude, he's been touring for well over a year now, of course he's gonna lose weight. Everyone would with such a long string of high-energy shows.

true. :ermm:

I think he gained some weight actually :lol:

Or it's just because he looks so little, and a bit chubby comparing to the other actors.

lolol "Oh baby baby it's fuck time". I really hope someone recorded that :lol:

and I'm still hoping for a Last Night On Earth video... those 40 seconds from miles away doesn't satisfy. :wub:

It seem slike this hasn't been posted, but there is actually a LNOE video on youtube. As I'm a computer illiterate, I don't know how to post a link (sad, but true), so just type in Billie Joe Armstrong - She's a Rebel/ Last Night on Earth. It's from his first night.

Was this video posted already?

She's a Rebel/ Last Night On Earth

Also the complete St. Jimmy, where you can see Johnny cracking up. 2 times XD

+ Different angle of the Death of St. Jimmy

I love it when he kills himself, smiles, turns around (the Billie Joe way) and falls :lol:

jesus, that's ridiculous.

It seem slike this hasn't been posted, but there is actually a LNOE video on youtube. As I'm a computer illiterate, I don't know how to post a link (sad, but true), so just type in Billie Joe Armstrong - She's a Rebel/ Last Night on Earth. It's from his first night.

Was this video posted already?

She's a Rebel/ Last Night On Earth

link

No, that hadn't been posted yet. Thanks!!!! :woot: :woot: :wub::cry::wub:

I loved the last part :wub: :wub: :wub: and I nearly applauded afterwards, haha. :lol:

Holy shit...it's today guys! :runaround:

I'm so fucking excited...and a little anxious cause my parents don't know I'm going to this.

They kinda banned me from all Green Day related activities for the year. :dry:

They just don't understand.

But anyway, I'm getting ready now. Fuck. Yes.

I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET FOR TONIGHT!! It's Right orchestra row H. Contact me asap if you want it!! I'm selling it for $70

that LNOE is so beautiful. shit his talent never ends, he's fucking incredible and i'm just in awe right now :o

:happy:

aaaand

I don't think any of these have been posted yet, but sorry if they have been.

Also the complete St. Jimmy, where you can see Johnny cracking up. 2 times XD

The laughter has always been there, it's part of the show. Gallagher is laughing because that's how the show goes, not because he's laughing at Billie.

omg yessss we finally have good videos of the Death of St Jimmy!!! :runaround:

and shirtless st billie :ninja:

And that LNOE is amazing. :wub:

And yay more videos of St Jimmy! I can't get enough of that performance. :banana:

EDIT: that' the BEST St Jimmy I've seen so far! And I love that part right after it, right before Give Me Novacaine. It's so funny, I love it :runaround:

The laughter has always been there, it's part of the show. Gallagher is laughing because that's how the show goes, not because he's laughing at Billie.

Lol it doesn't look that way!! :o:lol:

But I saw somewhere written that he did that, not on purpose. oh well...

Archived