Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I wonder when he snuck that in.

i am going to guess when Johnny and Whatsername were having sex

Thanks for clearing that up XD

You're the one that Billie poked fun at for the tie dye, right? I'll keep an eye out! :)

don't let billie get all the credit!!! tre started it.

Yeah, just before Johnny and Whatsername have sex. The line is usually "We don't need no stinking badges." :)

Stagedoor was madness. I just watched crazytown from afar with Tanya, Cheryl, and Dawn. Heh...

I'll post more on my thoughts of Billie!Jimmy later. However, I must say that he did a fantastic job. Singing aside, I enjoyed his acting during Letterbomb the most.

don't let billie get all the credit!!! tre started it.

Haha, okay! I'm not familiar with the whole story, but credit shall be redistributed. :lol:

And I'll most likely be wearing plaid, so we should clash magnificently.

I have to admit, seeing the video of him during Letterbomb made me giggle.

Billie on stage is just...I don't know. It was entertaining, but I was laughing as well.

I'm extremely jealous of Billie right now...

I want to be in American Idiot. =/

haha.

Anyone got pics? Sorry, I am not brave enough to push through 71 pages.

so just came back from the show Sarah, Alex and I did student rush and managed to get seats for $27! they were partial view but better than nothing

yes he did say "Oh baby baby, it's fuck time" he said it write before Johnny and Whatsername have their sex scene. You could tell John totally wasnt expecting it.

i must say Billie blew me away, did not expect his voice to hold up so well.

The show was amazing. Billie was amazing. Stage door was crazy. People freaking out, the whole nine yards. Yup..I have a huge headache and I need to shower and get some sleep, so that's all I'm saying right now.

The show was amazing. Billie was amazing. Stage door was crazy. People freaking out, the whole nine yards. Yup..I have a huge headache and I need to shower and get some sleep, so that's all I'm saying right now.

cant forget the ambulance that should up and a bunch of people crying!

I'm extremely jealous of Billie right now...

I want to be in American Idiot. =/

haha.

I'm jealous of Rebecca getting to be dry fucked by John every night.

Anyone got pics? Sorry, I am not brave enough to push through 71 pages.

I took some from the balcony during Good Riddance both digital AND BLACK AND WHITE FILM BOOYAH.

so btw as he took of his shirt anyone of you could igure out EXACTLY his tatoos??

I was too busy laughing at his tiny scrawny body.

cant forget the ambulance that should up and a bunch of people crying!

Oh, yes. Lol that was crazy times a thousand.

But we can't forget about our kidnapping of JGJ plot :ninja:

I'm jealous of Rebecca getting to be dry fucked by John every night.

OMG THIS. :lol: I kinda wanna sig it...

How does picking up your tickets at will call work? Do you need the confirmation email or anything or do you just show them your ID and credit card used?

You need two copies of your confirmation email, three different IDs and the credit card you used.

Oh, yes. Lol that was crazy times a thousand.

But we can't forget about our kidnapping of JGJ plot :ninja:

OMG THIS. :lol: I kinda wanna sig it...

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU.

LETS GET M&MS AGAIN ONE DAY AND THROW THEM DURING THAT SCENE.

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU.

LETS GET M&MS AGAIN ONE DAY AND THROW THEM DURING THAT SCENE.

OMG YES

One day when we actually go for and win lotto.

UNTZ UNTZ GONNA RUIN YOUR FUCKING WITH CHOCOLATE.

One day when we actually go for and win lotto.

UNTZ UNTZ GONNA RUIN YOUR FUCKING WITH CHOCOLATE.

Yes!

We would have to throw the AI colored ones, too. That situation would just require it.

Yes!

We would have to throw the AI colored ones, too. That situation would just require it.

Well of course! That is a given :)

Nomnom they will be so tempted to eat them in the middle of that.

I mean what more could you ask for in life than sex and chocolate and green day?

I am still in shock :runaround: After AI tonight I was just setting in my wheelchair doing nothing & this guy walks up to

me and asked "are you the medic?" I said yes. He said I am th drummer from AI and I want to give you these drum sticks

and I think he thanked me for my service or something to that affect. He said he reads the Boards. So I am assuming he

read about me being a medic in the Army & getting deployed and injured & in this wheelchair now. Later Starks talk to

me for a while he is so sweet. He didn't try and talk down to me he got down on his knees down to my level and talked

then he signed my drum sticks for me. What an awsome guy. I will put pics up later someone is supposed to email

them to me. what a night. Next hoping to run into Billie and get that hug I have waited 19 years for. :hug: Its been almost

2 decadeds since I saw Green Day for the first time in Tampa in 1991. So far this trip has been a dream eacept for I

am stuck in the last row in the wheelchair section and due to catching shrapnel in my eye whils on deployment

I don't see all that great. Who knows with the great things that have happened maybe just maybe I will get that hug.

I know I'm just dreaming. :unsure: But I love to dream because where there is a dream there is always hope, and let's

face it the world would be a pretty sorry place without hope. :wub:

Edit: I wanted the drummer to sign the drum sticks too. but I was in suck shock and he left so quick. It's all a blur.

I have 2 more nights so hoping to get him to sign them too. It would be nice to get all the cast and Billie Joe to sign too.

Hey Guys!! I have one ticket to the AI musical on Sunday Oct 3 7:30pm show. The location is Row P Seat 15, asking price face value $131. Would any of you be interested in buying this ticket from me? The ticket is at Will Call and I will be there at the show. Thanks!! Erika

:dance::dance::dance:

I am still in shock :runaround: After AI tonight I was just setting in my wheelchair doing nothing & this guy walks up to

me and asked "are you the medic?" I said yes. He said I am th drummer from AI and I want to give you these drum sticks

and I think he thanked me for my service or something to that affect. He said he reads the Boards. So I am assuming he

read about me being a medic in the Army & getting deployed and injured & in this wheelchair now. Later Starks talk to

me for a while he is so sweet. He didn't try and talk down to me he got down on his knees down to my level and talked

then he signed my drum sticks for me. What an awsome guy. I will put pics up later someone is supposed to email

them to me. what a night. Next hoping to run into Billie and get that hug I have waited 19 years for. :hug: Its been almost

2 decadeds since I saw Green Day for the first time in Tampa in 1991. So far this trip has been a dream eacept for I

am stuck in the last row in the wheelchair section and due to catching shrapnel in my eye whils on deployment

I don't see all that great. Who knows with the great things that have happened maybe just maybe I will get that hug.

I know I'm just dreaming. :unsure: But I love to dream because where there is a dream there is always hope, and let's

OMG I saw Stark talking to you! He's such a sweetheart, as is the drummer. And I was standing behind you, I think, in standing room. On the left side? I'm glad you're having a great time so far, you totally deserve it.

Dawn, I am so happy for you!! Keep that dream alive.....two more nights to get that hug! I am rooting for ya. :hug:

OMG I saw Stark talking to you! He's such a sweetheart, as is the drummer. And I was standing behind you, I think, in standing room. On the left side? I'm glad you're having a great time so far, you totally deserve it.

Thank you. I feel like I am on cloud nine. I have had a pretty shitty few years. What am I talking

about I have had a shitty life for the most part. I guess the past couple of years were especially shitty.

The past few months have been the greatest. I think a lot of it may have to do with you all on here.

I just joined in May, I think. Everyone on here has been so great. A few have even reached out and helped

me. It is so nice to share such a great common bond in music. You all on here are so awesome. Green Day

is awesome and so are their fans. Thank you so much. :hug:

Dawn, I am so happy for you!! Keep that dream alive.....two more nights to get that hug! I am rooting for ya. :hug:

That would make my world complete. I have waited a long time for it.

just got back to Boston, the show tonight (10/1) was freakin amazing. so glad Idiot Club made it possible to get front row seats! i had a blast! i will never be able to see this show again unless im in the front row, it was just way too much fun.

Archived