Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

He should be ON Heroes instead :cry: I miss Sylar

This means that he has seen the musical more than once! Cause I know he was at the premier too :woot:

no he is in another show

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it's his second night, i also wonder who beat the shit out of him

or was it make up. Shit I'm stupid

Oh it's his second night, i also wonder who beat the shit out of him

or was it make up. Shit I'm stupid

haha, that's make up, yeah :lol:

haha, that's make up, yeah :lol:

It was so damn realistic though, it did look like he was snookied!

Any Mike/Tre sightings or are they staying at home for family time ?

I'm in a nosy mood :shifty:

Jason was there last night (White not Freese) so i'd say the others will turn up eventually. :) They better anyway lol

:runaround: I'm excited for anyone who's going tonight! I wonder would they consider Billie for the role of St. Jimmy in the movie (if it happens) because he's doing so well on Braodway? :whistle (even though he'll probably be in his early 40's by the time that happens :ninja: )

But I really really appreciate the support from you and all the people who have emailed, facebooked, and phoned. I'm beyond overwhelmed and touched that people care so much :wub:.

Your welcomed. I do have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that this may not be the last time Billie Joe guest stars in the musical, so let's hope my nagging feeling is correct for all involved! it would add a great boost to the box office if they put him back into the show before the run ends. We'll see.

Hah, look at the way he's gripping that railing. At one point, it looked like he was so nervous that he was going to fall, it made me laugh a little bit.

:runaround: I'm excited for anyone who's going tonight! I wonder would they consider Billie for the role of St. Jimmy in the movie (if it happens) because he's doing so well on Braodway? :whistle (even though he'll probably be in his early 40's by the time that happens :ninja: )

Me too! And lol, they said in some article they wouldn't act in the movie themselves, but wanted to leave that to the actors.

I wouldn't mind seeing Billie, Mike and Tre as extras though.. Like, randomly walking by in the background :shifty::lol:

Me too! And lol, they said in some article they wouldn't act in the movie themselves, but wanted to leave that to the actors.

I wouldn't mind seeing Billie, Mike and Tre as extras though.. Like, randomly walking by in the background :shifty::lol:

Billie also said American Idiot would never be a musical. ;) Maybe the right director could sway him again.

I would rather have a movie based on the song's interpretations without them singing, y'know? That'd be cool.

Billie also said American Idiot would neer be a musical. ;) Maybe the right director could sway him again.

I would rather have a movie based on the song's interpretations without them singing, y'know? That'd be cool.

Yeah, so who knows.. but then I'd like to see Mike and Tre in the movie as well.

I would rather see Heart Like a Handgrenade getting released very soon now. But yeah, what you said would be cool indeed!

Billie also said American Idiot would never be a musical. ;) Maybe the right director could sway him again.

this.

The songs (obviously) work in a B'way musical, but if there's a movie, I'd prefer it to be just the story/plot, not like a musical.

And maybe a different interpretation of the album than the musical...not that the musical's story is bad, just a different take might be cool.

but I don't even know about an AI movie...I think a musical's enough. I don't know how to explain it, but maybe we should just let the poor album go before we get sick and tired of adaptations of it. It might somehow take away from the masterpiece that is American Idiot the album, y'know? Not that I don't like the musical...I love the musical... I don't really know what I'm saying...sorry...

They should at least do a small cameo, so we can spend the entire movie looking out for them in the background. :lol:

:whistle Yeah I would too, but if they wree to turn the musical into a film it would be pretty cool to see at least Billie it it :cool:

but I don't even know about an AI movie...I think a musical's enough. I don't know how to explain it, but maybe we should just let the poor album go before we get sick and tired of adaptations of it. It might somehow take away from the masterpiece that is American Idiot the album, y'know? Not that I don't like the musical...I love the musical... I don't really know what I'm saying...sorry...

I sort of agree. The musical sounds amazing and I love the idea of a movie but it the same time it feels like milking it for all it's worth a bit =/

I asked this before, but no response:

Does anyone know if Billie stagedoors?

I know a lot of the more well-known, famous people don't stagedoor if they're on Broadway, so I was just wondering.

Thank you.

I went to see this last night and I can only say Billie was amazing in that role. He is definitely a natural.

I jumped through millions of hoops to see this and am very glad I did. It was completely worth it. I have posted my pics on facebook and will load a few up here if I get a chance.

I hope some quality videos show up especially of LNOE. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Yeah I felt the same but then he doesn't actually fault Tony's performance, thankfully. I think to him it's more about what he feels Billie brings to the role and he makes a good point about it confirming he's fully endorsed and supports the play itself - it's not just another media thing to bring in money and exposure, he's actually involved.

I agree, and Bille does make an Awesome Saint Jimmi!! :thumbsup:

I hadn't seen this video before. Its a better version of St Jimmy.

Hope its not been posted already

Archived