Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Ahahahahahaha I don't know if I like that picture or not. He looks freaky. :lol: But kind of awesome too.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are still from last night, but they're hugh-ass high-res ones. :) Just click on the link.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Those are amazing!

But what's with John's face in the fourth one? Looks like he's crying.

Billie Joe AND JGJ in one place on one stage...I think I'm going to explode with happiness and then melt all over the floor. :happy:

totally random and may have already been said, but i knew i had seen that black button shirt before :woot: 2009 VMA's

I DONT EVEN LIKE MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON GDC AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT ...

but you are mariann's friend so i lyKe yeW.

:unsure:...

For the people who asked about tickets earlier, student rush is sold at 10am for $27, I'm sure people get there earlier, but my friend got there at 10. I was 3rd row from the back, all the way on the left side, which is perfectly fine for St. Jimmy watching. lol. I tried lotto also, to get better seats, lost that, unfortunately, but they were offering "a limited number of partial view seats for $37". If you're getting partial views, get left side if you're going to see Billie Joe, practically all of St. Jimmy's stuff is on the right side or center. If you're sitting on the right side, you'll miss whenever he's on the staircase.

And of course, the show was fab. :D I'm probably going back tomorrow to try to win lotto, I want to see it up close! lol.

Oh, and the blood lipstick was really cool. lol.

I am going to the shows on fri, sat, and sun night. I am hard to miss

my wheelchair is pimped out with Green Day patches and stickers

all over it. I am flying to NYC in about 9 hrs I can't sleep I am so excited.

I think while I am in NYC it's time for a new tattoo, maybe another

Green Day tattoo. Does anyone know the best place to get a tattoo

in that area? Oh, yeah it has to be wheelchair accessible too.

Last time I was in NYC most tattoo places I saw were up stairs

which doesn't work for me.

I don't know if this was posted yet, BroadwayWorld's footage of the curtain call and Good Riddance from the 28th:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay.php?colid=170845

I LOVE that video! :wub: It nearly made me cry, just seeing Billie there on stage performing Good Riddance together with the rest of the cast.. Beautiful. And he looks so happy as well! He should be.

Does anyone know if there have been any professional reviews? Like actual reviews and not fan ones?

I am not one to cry but I bet you when I watch this for the 1st time Fri night

I'll probably ball my eyes out. I myself am a disabled war veteran. so that part

were Starks plays a wounded Soldier will probably make me tear up. I love

the fact that it has a depiction of a Soldier in the play, especially how AI

is so anti war. Those of us that served in the military never asked to go to war

we were lead into it. But we did join to serve and protect our country, and so we

did our duty. I was a combat medic it was my job to help Soldiers wounded in battle

and at the same time I had to fight also, because I was getting shot at while

trying to save others. We were Soldiers that were lead to a war we never asked for

but I did my best to serve my country and do my duty as a Soldier. I actually joined

the Army 16 days before 9-11 happened. I joined to serve my country and support my

family. I went through a lot on all of my deployments. I will never forget the day our Humvee

got hit by an IED and that caused me to be in this wheelchair. People ask me all the time

if I had it to do all over again would I have still joined. I never hesitate with my answer,

yes I most certainly would join again, because when I thin about how many Soldiers

in my 3 deployments that I had a hand in saving their life, I shutter to think how many

Soldiers might have died without me there. For having a hand in helping save the lives

of someone's son, daughter, mother, or father that serve this country as Soldiers, being

injured and living life from this wheelchair is a very small price to pay to have had the honor

to help so many. I would with no hesitation have done it again. I am excited to see how

the actor playing the Soldier comes across in the play & how close is it to being art imitating life.

Dawn71, that's a very touching story. Stark is amazing. He's portrayed military before, even trained with them for roles. He's very respectful and appreciative of all the current personnel and vets who have come to the show. I hope that you get to speak with him afterwards. He would love to hear what you think.

Also, happy birthday, Stark! :) If anyone sees him today, wish him a good one.

I am not one to cry but I bet you when I watch this for the 1st time Fri night

I'll probably ball my eyes out. I myself am a disabled war veteran. so that part

were Starks plays a wounded Soldier will probably make me tear up. I love

the fact that it has a depiction of a Soldier in the play, especially how AI

is so anti war. Those of us that served in the military never asked to go to war

we were lead into it. But we did join to serve and protect our country, and so we

did our duty. I was a combat medic it was my job to help Soldiers wounded in battle

and at the same time I had to fight also, because I was getting shot at while

trying to save others. We were Soldiers that were lead to a war we never asked for

but I did my best to serve my country and do my duty as a Soldier. I actually joined

the Army 16 days before 9-11 happened. I joined to serve my country and support my

family. I went through a lot on all of my deployments. I will never forget the day our Humvee

got hit by an IED and that caused me to be in this wheelchair. People ask me all the time

if I had it to do all over again would I have still joined. I never hesitate with my answer,

yes I most certainly would join again, because when I thin about how many Soldiers

in my 3 deployments that I had a hand in saving their life, I shutter to think how many

Soldiers might have died without me there. For having a hand in helping save the lives

of someone's son, daughter, mother, or father that serve this country as Soldiers, being

injured and living life from this wheelchair is a very small price to pay to have had the honor

to help so many. I would with no hesitation have done it again. I am excited to see how

the actor playing the Soldier comes across in the play & how close is it to being art imitating life.

Wow, Dawn. I read your interiew with Tanya but I still get a little choked up reading about your experience. I really you have an awesome time and get to meet some of the cast members, like Stark. I think they would love to hear what you had to say. :)

Also, happy birthday, Stark! :) If anyone sees him today, wish him a good one.

Aww! I'm wishing him 'Happy Birthday' mentally because I have no other way even though he'll never know. :wub:

I wish I hadn't just found out I could fly to NY for under £300. I could technically afford to go... I mean there's no way I can, I'd get kicked out of uni pretty much and it's ridiculous but fuck it, I could.

I still cant believe this..

i think id do pretty much anything to be there.

i know im lucky enough im european and saw the musical once, but i just

wanna be there now.

i mean- its BILLIE JOE on broadway, how awesome is that ?! <3

Awesome videos and pics! I've just come back from a vacation destination from where I can't watch any videos. It's somewhere that you people have never heard of. :rolleyes: But Billie Joe in the musical looks awesome!

What did Alise S mean when she said, in her update, that John broke up laughing twice? Did he...like...have a laughing fit on stage?? On Broadway?

And this is the first photo that Billie Joe had taken of himself and posted on twitter. He seems to really be getting into it. He should get his own. Or not. Whatever. Still rocks. :runaround:

Archived