Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

I'm actually considering selling my guitar, but that would be ridiculous. I'd need to sell like 5 guitars, just to pay the plane-ticket :(

awww that sucks D:

I only need a train. Or a bus. Or hell, I could go in a car.

But the point is I'm underage and not allowed to do anything. D:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg I know how you feel. At least you're in the same country.

Well even so, I'm actually closer LOL

I'm literally making plans in my head right now, each one crazier than the first.

Right now my only option is to steal some money from my mom, run away to NY, watch the musical and never come back because I would never be allowed back.

Not the best idea. But I'm actually considering it. :mellow:

I'll house swap with you for a week! I've always wanted to visit Toronto but every plans I make there always fail! :(

^mega bus has awesome deals to nyc from toronto btw. i used to take it from buffalo when i was in school near there.

awww that sucks D:

I only need a train. Or a bus. Or hell, I could go in a car.

But the point is I'm underage and not allowed to do anything. D:

Fuuu, did not consider that! So I need 1.000.000 pesos for plane tickets, which are... 2000 fuckin dollars. Well, doing the math shows I did all I could. Someone will recrd the whole thing and publish a bootleg eventually :)

I'll house swap with you for a week! I've always wanted to visit Toronto but every plans I make there always fail! :(

^mega bus has awesome deals to nyc from toronto btw. i used to take it from buffalo when i was in school near there.

daamn I wish we could actually do that! :P

though I live in the 'burbs, amost a 2 hour drive from downtown xD

oh really? maybe that'll come in handy sometime. not now unfortunately cause I'm not even allowed to go anywhere D:

at least during the Berkeley version, they used to said..... something I can't find D: wait till my grandma get out of this room and I'll look it up :)

yay thanks :)

Fuuu, did not consider that! So I need 1.000.000 pesos for plane tickets, which are... 2000 fuckin dollars. Well, doing the math shows I did all I could. Someone will recrd the whole thing and publish a bootleg eventually :)

Ho'shit that's a lot. That really sucks D:

Yeah, at least we have that. I think I'll die if no proper video gets put out there. :mellow:

Yeah, closer to New York xD

Toronto IS closer to New York than California, right? I don't even know anymore. The sexiness of St Billie has clouded my mind permanently. Speaking of which, your avvie is the SEXIEST thing I've ever seen. I want a St Billie one. D:

Oh my god, same here. I would have just hopped into my car and driven for 7 straight hours and omg :wub:

lol i'll make you an avvie if you want. :)

and lol i think toronto is.

Damn I'll just wait till the musical comes to CALI. hopefully.... I'm sure BJ would give his state some love.

I'll tradesies with you if youre in Nocal!

hahaha I wish I was in Norcal. =/

daamn I wish we could actually do that! :P

though I live in the 'burbs, amost a 2 hour drive from downtown xD

oh really? maybe that'll come in handy sometime. not now unfortunately cause I'm not even allowed to go anywhere D:

I live 50 minutes from NYC, but its close enough. And I didnt realize you were only 13 XD

But yeah, once you hit at least 17 (depending how strict your parents are) you should make some friends in new york and book megabus in advance and sometimes you can get $1 deals!

what kind of discount does hofstra give on the show

my sister works there

It's not strictly a hofstra thing, student rush tickets are $27

you'd think all the $$ we'd pay hofstra they'd give us a discount....

i hope you can go!

Me too! This whole situation is stressing me out like whoa.

lol i'll make you an avvie if you want. :)

and lol i think toronto is.

Damn I'll just wait till the musical comes to CALI. hopefully.... I'm sure BJ would give his state some love.

I'm sure he will...eventually. I mean, BJ loves Cali. A lot xD

Didn't it already go to Berkeley, though? Is that in Cali? I don't know, I'm Canadian D

you'll make me an avvie?? :hug:

I live 9 1/2 hours from NYC. If I didn't have a huge exam tomorrow and work all weekend I'd be on my way there now.

Damn you college.

I live 50 minutes from NYC, but its close enough. And I didnt realize you were only 13 XD

But yeah, once you hit at least 17 (depending how strict your parents are) you should make some friends in new york and book megabus in advance and sometimes you can get $1 deals!

That's pretty close though!

LOL. Depending on how strict my parents are? I won't have any freedom till I'm 35 and married. :pinch:

$1?? Wow, that's amazing!

It's not strictly a hofstra thing, student rush tickets are $27

Me too! This whole situation is stressing me out like whoa.

are student rush tickets every day?

I'm sure he will...eventually. I mean, BJ loves Cali. A lot xD

Didn't it already go to Berkeley, though? Is that in Cali? I don't know, I'm Canadian D

you'll make me an avvie?? :hug:

lol yeah berkeley is here. But its up in northern california. I live in southern california. Los angeles. :dry:

And the drive is 5 hours from here to up there. :(

lol sure i'll make you an avvie! PM with the picture. :D

im actually working on some avvies with the new bj pics right now.

lol yeah berkeley is here. But its up in northern california. I live in southern california. Los angeles. :dry:

And the drive is 5 hours from here to up there. :(

lol sure i'll make you an avvie! PM with the picture. :D

im actually working on some avvies with the new bj pics right now.

oh okay...that sucks D:

thanks! :D

but I'll have to do that tomorrow cause my sister is about to kill me if I don't get off the computer.

But honestly? As long as it's St Billie, I don't even care what pic it is xD

haha oh jkkk. i have no interest in southern california. NOR THE EAST BAY, SORRY GREEN DAY.

san francisco is where its at.

oh okay...that sucks D:

thanks! :D

but I'll have to do that tomorrow cause my sister is about to kill me if I don't get off the computer.

But honestly? As long as it's St Billie, I don't even care what pic it is xD

Okay well I just finished up my new siggie so i'll make some so you can check em out. I'll pm you them!

are student rush tickets every day?

Only during the week, I'm pretty sure.

I know they do a general lotto on weekends.

haha oh jkkk. i have no interest in southern california. NOR THE EAST BAY, SORRY GREEN DAY.

san francisco is where its at.

lol isn't SF part of the east bay? Im a n00b at norcal shit.

For me, Socal is wear it's at. :cool:

Only during the week, I'm pretty sure.

I know they do a general lotto on weekends.

Don't they do lotto before every show?

i still want some shirtless pictures. Well, how long is the show anyway?

We'll probably get some more info by 11:00 eastern

I also wondered how he performed with an hangover

lol isn't SF part of the east bay? Im a n00b at norcal shit.

For me, Socal is wear it's at. :cool:

that's what I thought. I mean, is across the bridge, but it's just a fuckin bridge. Not a whole fucking continent. Screw the bicentenary: Chile sucks.

/rant

****FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED/WANT A TICKET TO SEE ST.BILLIE THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER SECOND: Hey everybody! I have an extra ticket to this Saturday's performance of American Idiot where Billie Joe is St. Jimmy! It's Right orchestra row H seat 22. This is a once and a lifetime opportunity, I can't wait to see this show and kind my mind blown!!

So if any of you lovely poeople are interested in this ticket or know of someone who is then just contact me here or send me an email at Sandypoody@aol.com or on my facebook; I'm Lily Horn! I have a pic of me and billie singing as my pro <3

Thanks!

Don't they do lotto before every show?

Idk! :cry:

i still want some shirtless pictures. Well, how long is the show anyway?

We'll probably get some more info by 11:00 eastern

I also wondered how he performed with an hangover

The show's an hour and....fifteen minutes? IDEK. Don't quote me on that.

Archived