Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Student rush tickets are only 27!and they're usually back of the orchestra which is pretty rad

are they doing this everyday this week?

Andres can you post what the winners wrote please

i am in shock i did not win

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but don't you get ANY kind of disscount?

For the show yes, for the train, no, since I'd be taking a peak train during rush hour. :cry:

Trying to figure out trains and stuff to go see this is soooo stressful when you don't have that much money! Ahhh!! I hate my life.

Anyone want to help a broke GDC-er out and lend me the cash for transportation to and from the city? That's how desperate I am right now. :cry:

Doesn't Hofstra have discounts or some student perk for trains? :cry: If I had any money at all, I would lend it to you. I'm sorry!

For the show yes, for the train, no, since I'd be taking a peak train during rush hour. :cry:

Damn D: ask anyone you know, that could have money! I'd borrow you, but A) I don't have money and B) I wouldn't know how to give it to you D:

Doesn't Hofstra have discounts or some student perk for trains? :cry: If I had any money at all, I would lend it to you. I'm sorry!

No, they don't...and as I said before I'd have to take a peak train which is like two-three dollars more than off-peak since it'd be during rush hour friday morning.

It's easy to say that when you live somewhere that Green Day does cool stuff all the time though. Maybe if you didn't live in New York you'd see it differently. If I had the money I'd do it. Whatever makes people happy, eh?

Maybe. I just think its a bit over the top how many people take so much time to travel so far away multiple times.

LOL I practically forgot about him being on again tonight cause of all the hype yesterday :lol:

I hope we get more sexy pics from tonight ... and better quality videos. :dance:

omg does someone have the LNOE audio?? I wanna hear D:

Trying to figure out trains and stuff to go see this is soooo stressful when you don't have that much money! Ahhh!! I hate my life.

Anyone want to help a broke GDC-er out and lend me the cash for transportation to and from the city? That's how desperate I am right now. :cry:

I know exactly how that is. I sold my textbooks to get the cash for a bus ticket to the city from school last year. If you have any textbooks you dont need and your campus book store does buybacks year round try that!

No, they don't...and as I said before I'd have to take a peak train which is like two-three dollars more than off-peak since it'd be during rush hour friday morning.

you'd think all the $$ we'd pay hofstra they'd give us a discount....

i hope you can go!

I don't think this has ever been posted. It's a little acting bit.

[youtube[

do you know what he says? i'm trying so hard to understand but i can't lol. even so, it looks madd xD

LOL I practically forgot about him being on again tonight cause of all the hype yesterday :lol:

I hope we get more sexy pics from tonight ... and better quality videos. :dance:

omg does someone have the LNOE audio?? I wanna hear D:

I don't know if they'll be as lenient with the cameras the second night.

I can't stop watching the videos from last night.

do you know what he says? i'm trying so hard to understand but i can't lol. even so, it looks madd xD

I can't hear a word because of the random "Whoo's." :dry:

Guys... i'd do anything to go see Billie perform. This is my dream right now.

SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF CALIFORNIA. :pinch:

I don't know if they'll be as lenient with the cameras the second night.

I can't stop watching the videos from last night.

awww, yeah that's probably true D:

omg same here! I just love the Death of St Jimmy part. It's so ... haunting? idk

Same. Except Washington. Stupid dumb life.

at least during the Berkeley version, they used to said..... something I can't find D: wait till my grandma get out of this room and I'll look it up :)

omg I know how you feel. At least you're in the same country.

Well even so, I'm actually closer LOL

I'm literally making plans in my head right now, each one crazier than the first.

Right now my only option is to steal some money from my mom, run away to NY, watch the musical and never come back because I would never be allowed back.

Not the best idea. But I'm actually considering it. :mellow:

Holy shit. Just listened via telephone to BJ singing St. Jimmy, on to She's A Rebel. And now Last Night on Earth. Beautiful, despite the shitty cell phone quality.

I'm hoping to hear some more of LNOE with BJ singing.

what kind of discount does hofstra give on the show

my sister works there

I'm literally making plans in my head right now, each one crazier than the first.

Right now my only option is to steal some money from my mom, run away to NY, watch the musical and never come back because I would never be allowed back.

lol how are you closer? to the musical?

And argh. If I were over 18 I would have been in NY lonngg time ago. Heck, I would have left the same day that Billie left from here.

I'm actually considering selling my guitar, but that would be ridiculous. I'd need to sell like 5 guitars, just to pay the plane-ticket :(

lol how are you closer? to the musical?

And argh. If I were over 18 I would have been in NY lonngg time ago. Heck, I would have left the same day that Billie left from here.

Yeah, closer to New York xD

Toronto IS closer to New York than California, right? I don't even know anymore. The sexiness of St Billie has clouded my mind permanently. Speaking of which, your avvie is the SEXIEST thing I've ever seen. I want a St Billie one. D:

Oh my god, same here. I would have just hopped into my car and driven for 7 straight hours and omg :wub:

I'll tradesies with you if youre in Nocal!

Archived