Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody else confirm that they definitely still are doing partial views and have them available this week?

Everybody keeps telling me that the shows are all sold out.

How much were they?

what are partial views? :ninja:

Can anybody else confirm that they definitely still are doing partial views and have them available this week?

Everybody keeps telling me that the shows are all sold out.

I saw a few people on here selling tickets, peek around the thread.

For partial view they literally give you a stool toi sit on and its 37 or somethin I personally don't think its worth it

For partial view they literally give you a stool toi sit on and its 37 or somethin I personally don't think its worth it

Uh no, they are box seats, legit seats or the inner seats of the orchestra. I did it once and I thought it was an amazing deal.

I saw a few people on here selling tickets, peek around the thread.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure they are selling them for the face value or a little less and I am not willing nor do I have the money to spend over 39 dollars on this.

And what exactly is the student rush?

Well okay then. Someone told me today that they just give you a stool to fit as much people as possible. Maybe she was wrong. If you can, I would try to get student rush tickets

Well okay then. Someone told me today that they just give you a stool to fit as much people as possible. Maybe she was wrong. If you can, I would try to get student rush tickets

She got gipped then. I thought the partial view was better than the back of the orchestra tbh. Do you have to get there super early for student rush? I dont think I can get to the city that early.

As long as you have valid student I'd they give out a limited number of tickets (I heard the last rows of orchetra) for 27 but its hard cuz they're sold so quickly

Yeah they start selling at 10 when the ticketbooth opens

Last time they said you needed a student ID for the talkbacks I didnt even show mine, but whatevs cause I have a student ID from a school I dont even go to anymore with no expiration date on it bahaha :D

I find it really obnoxious that there is no number to call the theater directly at and when I called telecharge they didn't even know they sold partial views... actually they didnt even know what it was til I explained it.

Okay but ya sure they are definitely still doing regular $39 partial views if I cant get the student rush or lotto?

I'll be fucking pissed if I spend $15 on a train ticket to the city and cant get tickets for the show.

I'm not sure if they have partial every night though I know they announced it last night but I don't remember hearing it tonight

So ... I just watched the videos for the 10th time ... lol ... In the beginning of St.Jimmy I thought that he was a embarrassed and little bit "lost" but during the song I think he get used which the Broadway thing. I liked of the performance, I loved his voice in Homecoming and his facial expression throughout the song Good Riddance was very nice and cute, he was really enjoying what he was doing.

I cant believe somebody from Colorado won the GDA tickets.

I think somebody from the area should have won because theres no guarantee that they can even get to NYC by Friday.

Honestly, what happens if theres bad weather and their plane is cancelled or all the hotels in New York are booked? Then two perfectly good tickets that a New Yorker couldve taken are wasted.

hey I don't know if anyone's posted this before, but here's a video of St Jimmy in which you can see the choreography and Billie and everything a lot better, even though the audio's crap:

St Jimmy

Awesome!!! It's so strange to see him doing that proper choreographed dancing. But at the same time it looks so natural, like he's perfectly at home doing it. It's so cool to see! He's really a born performer.

ZOMG I WON THE LOTTO!!!

:dance: Have the best time!

I got goosebumps watching that. It's so simple yet so amazing how Billie 'controlled' the cast and the drums were just sakfbfjshjk!

I've always thought that Billie would be a good actor, but I think I'd prefer to see him in a movie. But then again, seeing him act live would be pretty intense. I really want to go to this, but there is absolutely no way. I'm close to broke. :(

that was amazing... it gave me chills...beautiful.

What song is it, though? The audio's not so great, I couldn't quite identify it :P

I got goosebumps watching that. It's so simple yet so amazing how Billie 'controlled' the cast and the drums were just sakfbfjshjk!

Yeah same here. It looks like Billie's been on Broadway all his life, which is pretty amazing.

I cant believe somebody from Colorado won the GDA tickets.

I think somebody from the area should have won because theres no guarantee that they can even get to NYC by Friday.

Honestly, what happens if theres bad weather and their plane is cancelled or all the hotels in New York are booked? Then two perfectly good tickets that a New Yorker couldve taken are wasted.

maybe if they can't make it they'll give them away to someone. everyone deserves a shot.

maybe if they can't make it they'll give them away to someone. everyone deserves a shot.

Agreed. I'm from Illinois, and I know if I won them, I'd find a way to get there. And if I knew I couldn't, I'd give them to someone else who deserved them.

SOLD OUT. THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT TONIGHT (at least, what I was told by people there.)

Get ready, babydolls and cumsluts! St. Billie is taking Broadway by storm!

Archived