Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

I just saw all the videos and all I can say is WOW!!

that man is incredible! I fucking love what he did! :woot::wub:

Now I even more wish I could see the musical :(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure those shoes (or very similar ones) are the same ones the Rev was sporting back during the first Hot Tubs tour in 2008.

They're definitely a pair of T.U.K.\Creepers of some sort.

Pretty sure those shoes (or very similar ones) are the same ones the Rev was sporting back during the first Hot Tubs tour in 2008.

I feel like there's an element of Rev-ishness to that white jacket, too.

I just watched the two videos posted on the GDA and the Time of Your Life one that Jaymee posted. Wow. I am so happy and proud of him. He sounds really good, especially in Homecoming. I just wish there were some more close up videos but I'm happy with what we've gotten so far. :happy: Just wow. So jealous of everyone who gets to go see it. :P

Oh my god. I am so proud of him. I've just seen all the videos and I'm speechless. Do you guys realize how much theater training most actors need to make something like this actually work? Years and years of training. :ninja: And I speak from experience.

I feel like there's an element of Rev-ishness to that white jacket, too.

I feel like in the world that Green Day has created in a way with their stories and characters, the Rev and St. Jimmy are partners in crime.

I feel like in the world that Green Day has created in a way with their stories and characters, the Rev and St. Jimmy are partners in crime.

I'd certainly say they're well-acquainted with each other. :) Also have the notion that maybe Billie Joe brought a little of The Rev with him for luck.

Oh and Billie really reminded me of the Jesus of Suburbia in the music video, with the sleevless shirt etc. :P

Oh and Billie really reminded me of the Jesus of Suburbia in the music video, with the sleevless shirt etc. :P

Tell me about it.. form the videos i've seen it looks amazing!

I would give anyting to beable to you the whole perfromace...

but living in england... their was no way i had the funds to fly out and see it

But the show looked amazing! ....

From what i've seen Billie was EPIC!

you can find som great picture on Picture vault instead some videos on youtube but at the moment there are no good quality video :-/

you can find som great picture on Picture vault instead some videos on youtube but at the moment there are no good quality video :-/

thanks.. I just saw the homecoming part!! Omg,when he takes off the shirt it made me scream a little bit inside. Too bad couldn't see anything but white haha

OHH .. Still cant be quiet,because of his wedding ring!

I mean,he didnt take it on again,after the show.

But.. Adie was there... I dont get what happened! XD

I think he had to put his ring off for the show,but why he didnt take it on after? ... :ninja:

I think he had to put his ring off for the show,but why he didnt take it on after? ... :ninja:

He had to take it off for show. All of them do.

Characters/actors don't where wedding bands during a performance.

Maybe he left it at home/at the hotel/wherever so it wouldn't lose it.

Or if you want to be a romantic, he gave it to Adie to hold for him and she slipped it on him in he car afterwards while giving him a kiss, saying that he did a great job.

:happy:

Psh, he probably left it back at the hotel room for safety before he even went to the theater. Something small like that could easily be lost. It doesn't mean anything, jeez.

There are married people in the show who take off their wedding rings. It's not part of the charatcer and they want to keep it safe. Tony, Ben, Miguel probably take their's off for those reasons. Aspen Vincent (who is in the show) is Tony's wife and I doubt she's offended when he doesn't wear his ring in the show; I don't think she wears her's either.

It's not that big of a deal.

Maybe he left it at home/at the hotel/wherever so it wouldn't lose it.

Or if you want to be a romantic, he gave it to Adie to hold for him and she slipped it on him in he car afterwards while giving him a kiss, saying that he did a great job.

:happy:

Ha, I was too slow. But I like your story better. :)

There are married people in the show who take off their wedding rings. It's not part of the charatcer and they want to keep it safe. Tony, Ben, Miguel probably take their's off for those reasons. Aspen Vincent (who is in the show) is Tony's wife and I doubt she's offended when he doesn't wear his ring in the show; I don't think she wears her's either.

It's not that big of a deal.

Oh okay,thanks.^^ Just wondered. xD

Watching the videos really made me wish I could have been there. Billie Joe is just amazing. :happy:

The pictures are wonderful, can't stop looking at them.

Archived