Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

from what i saw, it looks like he did great! the homecoming video is awesome. his vocals are unbelievable :DDD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we know for sure there isn't going to be any video released? There were obviously cameras during the performance and he was being filmed as he was getting in the car. I'm not getting my hopes but, all i'm saying is surely that footage is going to be used for something.

I'm proud to say that I just got back from watching Billie Joe's big Broadway debut as St. Jimmy! My girlfriend managed to surprise me with tickets and we sat in the lower mezzanine which offered a perfect view of the show.

Now that's one awesome fucking girlfriend. I hope she got laid last night ;)

But quick question, where in the front mezz were you sitting? My friend and I have tix for tomorrow night in Row E on the right aisle. I'm assuming it's pretty good.... better than being in the balcony. In all my times of seeing the show, I've never sat in the mezz.

On a different note, I'm excited that there are all these videos up but I'm going to do my best to hold out and see the real thing live. I never listened to a bootleg or anything before I flew out to SF to see the show at Berkeley so I think I can wait again....... Where is everyone else sitting tomorrow night?!

Guest Dark Side of Night

Wow :wub: I can't believe we actually got videos! It looks amazing, wish I could be there.

Do you think it was really hard for him not to start screaming "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" during the songs? :lol:

I think so. :lol:

How do we know for sure there isn't going to be any video released? There were obviously cameras during the performance and he was being filmed as he was getting in the car. I'm not getting my hopes but, all i'm saying is surely that footage is going to be used for something.

Thats probably for the news. Andres said that there won't be any thing released and he would have gotten that from some one that has to do with the musical.

Thats probably for the news. Andres said that there won't be any thing released and he would have gotten that from some one that has to do with the musical.

Yeah but if it's still secret they're bound to not tell anyone eh?

So it's still possible and Andres surely does not know everything

We will know some time in the future i guess

omg the video for goof riddance :wub:

everytime he sang a line he'd just grin. looked and sounded amazing in these vids i'm such a proud fan!

Wow, he really has that early AI tour look in those pictures.

I just watched the Homecoming video there....it actually made me cry. :lol:

I just can't believe it's him singing it; his own masterpiece and what it has become.

I just can't believe it's him singing it; his own masterpiece and what it has become.

That sounds so beautiful :cry:

Now you made me cry too

By the way... @Katarina, Marije, Maddy, Lotte, and any other Dutchies... ya noticed St. Billie's sweatband? :whistle

lol... John has quite the feminine legs in this picture, haha.

tumblr_l9ibqw888L1qa2rrko1_500.png

credit to plaid ducky/her tumblr

Or well, that's where I got it from.

lol... John has quite the feminine legs in this picture, haha.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9ibqw888L1qa2rrko1_500.png

credit to plaid ducky/her tumblr

Or well, that's where I got it from.

I swear Johnny's jeans in the show seem to get tighter as time goes by. :lol:

just saw this on tumblr

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9if1eJcFR1qacuhyo1_500.png

lol he really doesn't age! damn

I wonder if he'll ever look his age...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I sooo love this new look...AND THE PERFORAmce was AWESOME AS FUCK!! I just fell in love with billie joe....again.. :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: that sooooo made my day

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

i came home few minutes ago and i've just watched his performance of St. Jimmy!

AMAZING!!!!

OOOOOOOOOh, i wish i could be there!! He sounds so gooood!

Archived