Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Videos :wub:

I'm so proud of Billie, in the least creepy way... great musician, lyricist, vocalist with a great music career, and now he's got a Broadway musical and even playing in it.

More importantly, what are you gonna do for you're historic 20,000th post? Good lord.

I'm going to type it with my feet.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I just found a video of Know Your Enemy

KYE

N'awww, no "waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" like Tony does :(:lol:

I suspect someone would have had to kick Billie really hard in the nuts in order for him to do that. :P

I suspect someone would have had to kick Billie really hard in the nuts in order for him to do that. :P

Good point :lol:

It still feels a bit weird, you know the outfits, the make up... but I can't complain; this man just nailed it one more time, he's amazing at everything he does :happy:

I think Billie may actually be God. IGJSDNGJKSFNICAN'TEVEN :blush::wub:

I need to download these videos before they get taken down.. :ninja:

Edit: Oh my gosh. I just heard Last Night on Earth. I'm actually crying. That is so beautiful, hope the full version is around somewhere. His voice is just, so perfect.

Billie actually wasn't that bad of an actor except when he waved to the crowd when he was supposed to be dead. :lol:

nah, i wasn't even there, just saw it on youtube. from what i've been reading billie did really great! well, congrats.

that's to add to his resume'.

jimmy diiiiieeeeed today!

Just saw the videos of Billie singing St. Jimmy and Homecoming.

:woot: :woot:

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS AWESOME AS FUCK.

I wish I could see the musical, and see Billie perform, myself, he did such a great job. Wow. This made me love Billie even more for what he does as an artist.

:wub: :wub:

i dont like it. i saw the videos. idk. just dont like it. i really dont think his voice fits the musical with all the other actors and stuff. not that he wasnt singing well. thats not the reason i dont like it tho.

Billie actually wasn't that bad of an actor except when he waved to the crowd when he was supposed to be dead. :lol:

nah, i wasn't even there, just saw it on youtube. from what i've been reading billie did really great! well, congrats.

that's to add to his resume'.

jimmy diiiiieeeeed today!

tony vincent does that too. its just part of the show. :)

i dont like it. i saw the videos. idk. just dont like it. i really dont think his voice fits the musical with all the other actors and stuff. not that he wasnt singing well. thats not the reason i dont like it tho.

Yea thats what I was thinking. I haven't heard a lot but from what I did it doesn't sound like he reallys suits the musical. It might be because they're are all his songs and he has to sing them differently, I don't know its just a bit weird.

this is my favorite :D

tony vincent does that too. its just part of the show. :)

Billie Joe was and still one of a Punk kid from east bay,, :blush:

his not a choir :blush:

so don't expect to much in his voice :eyebrow:

hear the soul, not the sound :thumbsup:

Ah! I know. I was really wondering if he would be able to do that part and looking forward to it. I guess he can't. Haha.

Nice to have so many videos. Wasn't expecting to at all.

Oh my! Videos :runaround:

Has anyone ripped them? If not someone PLEASE do because they're bound to get taken down soon.

Oh my! Videos :runaround:

Has anyone ripped them? If not someone PLEASE do because they're bound to get taken down soon.

I will then, before someone takes them down indeed xD (I think someone will though.. there are so many videos on Youtube..)

according to this video

is it true that Billie Joe replaces Tony Vincent due to family problems? what happened to his family? can anyone explain it?

Watching videos :wub:. I love it! The thing that makes me dislike musicals is the "musical" style of singing - I just don't enjoy it. So with Billie singing instead - no complaints from me :lol:. I think he did a great job.

Archived