Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Omg. Videos. :D :D :D :D :woot::wub:

(I'm ripping them)

in the first GR video Billie looks so happy. :happy:

and thaaaaanks for all the pictures and reviews. :woot:

You can download "Good Riddance" from tonight at the official website: http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/download/

You might have to change the date to September 28 2010 if it doesn't do it automatically. :) Billie sounds great.

Thaanks :D

Thanks so much!! I am so excited for tomorrow, I can hardly stand it.

a friend of mine, Amy, (of_rage_and_love) was there tonight and posted this from after the show.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/cherylangelatoo/BJA/33587_473035826319_517301319_6659618_2638830_n.jpg

I just want to :D seeing this. I think I will!!! :D

I love that there's a guy in the upper right corner just laughing really sweetly :lol:

another one by the same photographer-

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9hlbmYUw41qd8ui0o1_500.jpg

:DDD

I'm just going to pretend his wristband is the Dutch flag. :happy:

I can't tell if he looks absolutely creepy or absolutely adorable!

lol, exactly :lol:

There are no plans for any official video to be released.

Well damn. :(

Video of Homecoming

Super excitement ensues.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Homecoming video.

I can't even :runaround:

His voice is so fucking great mvflneal ;hgjkfl;ae

Aw, man. My wi-fi crashed and look at what's waiting for me when I return. :wub:

Words can not describe on how excited and proud I am for Billie.

He looked so adorable and so...happy.

And this made me so excited for Saturday, like you have no idea. :woot:

Andddd....I'm so tempted to watch those videos but I'm not cause I don't wanna spoil it when Saturday comes.

Okay, just based on those videos, I hate to say it but Billie really does sound like he's straining his voice a bit. I mean, yeah, they lower it compared to what Tony usually sings, but it still seems like he's straining to hit some notes. Maybe they'll tweak it some more in the upcoming performances.

I am just so glad he seems like he had a blast doing it. It is such a one in a million chance to get to do that. Even if you are a trained actor.

Okay, just based on those videos, I hate to say it but Billie really does sound like he's straining his voice a bit. I mean, yeah, they lower it compared to what Tony usually sings, but it still seems like he's straining to hit some notes. Maybe they'll tweak it some more in the upcoming performances.

I agree actually. You can hear him trying really hard when he gets further into homecoming. Of course the way Tony does it is amazing, but still so excited and happy for Billie :happy:

Watching these videos makes me happy :happy:

pity I gotta go get ready for school now.

Oh.My.God. Those videos make me want to see this so bad! I wish I could be up there for this! (crosses fingers to win GDA contest)

i hope someone took a video of Last Night on Earth!

Well we have gotten videos of Homecoming, She's A Rebel and St. Jimmy, I'm sure a recording will turn up even if its not from this night.

after watching those videos, I have to say, Billie you proved me wrong! He was AMAZING! :woot:

I was so afraid that he would suck! who knew! :lol:

Ah, thanks for those videos!

I really enjoyed the Homecoming video.

Billie looked very comfortable on stage!

after watching those videos, I have to say, Billie you proved me wrong! He was AMAZING! :woot:

I was so afraid that he would suck! who knew! :lol:

Me too! Earlier, I was happy he was going to be on, but deep inside Im like "ughh god, he might fuck it up" But he did quite well :happy:

Damn, it's 1:40 am here. But I can't sleep! My mind is racing with all these thoughts, emotions, and images from all this news feed. Ugh, I hope more vids will pop up though....

I've found a video of Last Night On Earth but its only about 45 seconds

Also I just found a video of Know Your Enemy

I am not at all surprised that Billie did a kick ass job in this broadway show. If there is one thing that I have learned

about Billie Joe in the past 19 yrs. of being a Green Day fan is that he is great in everything he puts his heart into.

Also if Billie takes time out of his hectic schedule then it must be something he truly believes in and cares about.

When Billie Joe really cares about something he puts his whole heart and soul into it in both his personal and his

professional life. He never does anything half assed. It is all or nothing with Billie.

Archived