Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

sorry i crushed all your dreams everyone, it was just bugging me everyone getting all fan girl over it. lol

All that Billie makes leads into a fan girl reaction. Even if he farting we'll have this fan girl reaction. :lol:

Doesn't matter if Tony did that too, he's Billie!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because maple syrup is tastier than billie joe, duh.

Nothing is tastier than Billie Joe. :eyebrow:

Ahh! All these pictures and updates are filling me with so much giddyness and joy! :lol: I wanna fuckin' win the contest to see this sooooo badly!

someone posted the audio of billie and the cast singing good riddance on tumblr!

Link?

So billie did crotch grabbing, hand gestures and pelvic thrusts?? :woot:

I wanna see.

All that Billie makes leads into a fan girl reaction. Even if he farting we'll have this fan girl reaction. :lol:

Doesn't matter if Tony did that too, he's Billie!

this is so true

ugh I want to give you a neg rep for posting that photo.

I agree... hidden or not I do not want to se JUSTINE bieber :sick:

I agree... hidden or not I do not want to se JUSTINE bieber :sick:

lol ashleys gonna piss on herself.

someone posted the audio of billie and the cast singing good riddance on tumblr!

Yeah, I've already listened to it.

It's such a beautiful version...

And it's already on my tumblr :thumbsup:

Your gonna get quoted in my profile.

FINALLY!!!!! :lol:

@ReapersGal13omfg. i love your ava :wub:

Thanks, it took me forever to figure out how to make it! XD

Review from another forum:

Thanks for that, plaid ducky! I was wondering how he would approach this character and it looks like he has found his own niche with it. Excellent, love the idea of this.

And whoever that was who cleared up the waving bit, thanks. The character is supposed to wave as he is carried off after he "comically" commits suicide with a cartoonish gun, so he was right in character.

FINALLY!!!!! :lol:

Thanks, it took me forever to figure out how to make it! XD

haha well its amazsing and you did a great job

Billie Joe crotch-grabbing? pelvic thrusts? omg i need to see :eyebrow:

haha well its amazsing and you did a great job

Yay! Gravity bong FTW dude! XD

I'm totally spamming this thread now aren't I? :lol: Back on topic: Billie Joe, American Idiot, musical. Lol

Another review... it's more detailed so I'm going to spoiler it. :thumbsup:

I didn't win lotto, but so glad I splurged on a ticket. And I was sitting two seats down from Adrienne. The energy level was through the roof from the moment you walked in the theatre. I loved that there was no indication he was going on - nothing on the cast board, no slip, just an announcement before about not taking photos... "oh, and by the way, the role of St. Jimmy, usually played by Tony Vincent will be played by Billie Joe Armstrong tonight." The cast all seemed a little extra energized, as you'd expect, and it was kind of funny that a good chunk of the show goes by without him on stage, but you could feel the buzz right at the end of Are We the Waiting.

Vocally, Billie was spot on. I didn't know if it would be shouty or one-dimensional, as he often describes his voice, but it sounded so good in these arrangements. I really, really loved his Last Night on Earth - probably my favorite of his songs. His Jimmy was much funnier than sinister, but it still worked for me - he was more of a bratty gutter punk than a creepy dude, and there were times where he mimicked Johnny's motions in a way that you actually caught the resemblance even more than with Tony's Jimmy. And there was lots of mugging faces (comedy and tragedy was the best) and crotch grabbing. I was a little afraid he was going to bust his head open when he fell from the stairs during Death of St. Jimmy (he was up higher than Tony usually goes), and both Andrew and Theo had to catch him (Libby joined Gerard for the little dance at the front of the stage before "well nobody cares" started).

Seriously, it was so good. For the curtain call, Billie sang and played the first verse solo, then the cast joined in and took their solos from there (including Johnny/Esper's guitar solos). It was seriously amazing and there were so many camera crews there's sure to be TONS of photos.

Billie Joe crotch-grabbing? pelvic thrusts? omg i need to see :eyebrow:

Mmmhmm :eyebrow:

and omg he sounds so AMAZING in Good Riddance!!!

A bit different, but amazing!

I have to go now though. All the other video/audio/pics will have to wait till tomorrow. :sleep:

final thought:

Billie Joe = god

instead of jizz, that chick squirts maple syrup.

OMFG THEY GOT THE SAME LETTERS.

lol no.

Pretty sure sugary syrup is better tasting than a sweaty man.

Archived