Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

About Billie waving after Death to St. Jimmy...thats part of the character. Tony did the same thing at my show, cause he doesnt "really" die...cause he isnt real. Everyone getting all fan girl about Billie waving ...no big deal lol.

Exactly what I was thinking! He made no mistakes, blasphemy!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then let the people going enjoy it and tweet and review it for you after theyve done that.

If they tweet to you now they'll miss the good parts.

ordontliveanywherebutnyc :)

I'm just waiting for it to hit california. :D

ooooooh. way to jsut kill the mood. my imagination was going off the charts. and you just squashed it. lol

:lol:

sorry i crushed all your dreams everyone, it was just bugging me everyone getting all fan girl over it. lol

why on earth is maple syrup trending on twitter, but not #billiejoeonbroadway? lol

mabye Billie joe armstrong was covered in it

why on earth is maple syrup trending on twitter, but not #billiejoeonbroadway? lol

i read somewhere that it had to do with Justin Beiber...i feel anything trending on twitter has to do with that woman. hahaha

Because justin bieber tweeted something about maple syrup. His fans are such tools. :rolleyes:

everything on twitter has to do with justin bieber. o_____0

guys, this is a bieber free zone.

let's go look something up about billie joe armstrong. i'm going to find some reviews

Because justin bieber tweeted something about maple syrup. His fans are such tools. :rolleyes:

omg are you serious. :lol:

because some girl talked aobut how she likes her maple syrup on her waffles. everyone goes batshit crazy xD

lol my bad xD

i wonder if there will be official reviews of his performance out by tomorrow? hopefully they'll be really good

omg are you serious. :lol:

because some girl talked aobut how she likes her maple syrup on her waffles. everyone goes batshit crazy xD

instead of jizz, that chick squirts maple syrup.

BJ > JB

OMFG THEY GOT THE SAME LETTERS.

because maple syrup is tastier than billie joe, duh.

lol no.

guys, this is a bieber free zone.

let's go look something up about billie joe armstrong. i'm going to find some reviews

THIS

2im4xhj.jpg

i put it in spoiler just incase some of you didnt want to look at that. that disaster of a person

THIS

2im4xhj.jpg

i put it in spoiler just incase some of you didnt want to look at that. that disaster of a person

ugh I want to give you a neg rep for posting that photo.

for some reason it's just now hitting me that billie joe is playing a character on broadway that HE created.

lol i'm slow. that's so insanely cool though. ugh i'm so happy for him :DDD

Review from another forum:

I'll share some quick thoughts...he is fierce...he plays st Jimmy as a spoiled child almost which works really well against Gallagher. He's also really filthy...like, grabbing crotches, making crude hand gestures, pelvic thrusts...but it worked. Costumes are almost the same except for t a white blazer that I don't remember Tony wearing. He sounds great, and "Last Night On Earth" is really cool b/c it's fun to hear him without all those studio effects. It was such a fun show. The audience was screaming like crazy. Oh and also, he leads "Good Riddance".

I'll share some quick thoughts...he is fierce...he plays st Jimmy as a spoiled child almost which works really well against Gallagher. He's also really filthy...like, grabbing crotches, making crude hand gestures, pelvic thrusts...but it worked. Costumes are almost the same except for t a white blazer that I don't remember Tony wearing. He sounds great, and "Last Night On Earth" is really cool b/c it's fun to hear him without all those studio effects. It was such a fun show. The audience was screaming like crazy. Oh and also, he leads "Good Riddance".

Orly? :shifty: :eyebrow:

Sorry, I had to xD

Archived