Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, St. Jimmy takes off his shirt and draws a heart on his chest.

Does anyone remember that old video of Billie drawing on his chest in England? hehe.

1257171014961.gif

oh my god he's so omg <33333333

the perfect st jimmy.

omgomg i'm so excited with pics, I might die with videos :woot:

me too omg

I broke my pencil in half. D:

i wanna break millions of pencils...

duchesskrissi

Wow. Billie Joe in @AmericanIdiotNY was insane. Adorable as an alter ego druggie. Come to NY & see it! The encore is worth it alone.

So... were those cameras there the whole performance? :sherlock:

There were definitely cameras there... someone twitted that Billie waved to the audience when he should have been dead...this was his only mistake :lol::blush: but otherwise he did extremely well.

dude i fuckin just laughed out loud. almost choked on my cookie

Dude that was like my expression. :lol:

There were definitely cameras there... someone twitted that Billie waved to the audience when he should have been dead...this was his only mistake :lol::blush: but otherwise he did extremely well.

omg.

OMG! this is getting better and better! he looks so funny! :blush:

god, but i have to go... :cry: i hope there are a lot of things to see tomorrow!!! :woot:

LOLOMG THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER <3

xD

Lmao silly Billie

Dude that was like my expression. :lol:

omg.

ok. i just fucknig choked on my drink/whore

omfg. i could just see billei doing that xD just getting up and waving xD omfg.

:lol: I bet he did that just to be silly.

That had to have been a joke, right? lol

oh wait apparently jimmy always does that?

HAHAHAHA!! awww, thats so like him to do that :wub:

LOL I can just imagine that :lol:

Well, St. Jimmy doesn't actually die. Tony lives it up a little, too. I wouldn't call that a mistake. Heh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my gawd, that is actually too adorable. Okay, this has made me happy. :happy: I'm going to bed.

Night night fellow Green Day creepers.

Can NOT wait for photos and videos tomorrow evening. ;D

Archived