Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny i texted it and after it was complete the message read , "Now please turn off your cell and enjoy the show" :lol:

You do know that the song is "Good Riddance," right? Which you can also download from the website: http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/download/

And yes, the "no camera, no video, no phone" rule is strict. A Broadway show is different from a concert. There isn't, and shouldn't be, people standing, swaying back and forth... singing along... yelling "I love you, Billie!" during the show. It's rude and disrespectful to not only all the audience members but the cast and band that's on stage.

Also, the whole "Billie's on now"... if the show started around 7/7:15, then he's been on. Common sense.

funny i texted it and after it was complete the message read , "Now please turn off your cell and enjoy the show" :lol:

How ironic

Goddamnit, the library's closing where I'm using my laptop! T____T; I'm not gonna get a chance to see WTF went on until tomorrow at the earliest ... SHITSICLES. ;_;

Bye, everyone ... :cry:

Goddamnit, the library's closing where I'm using my laptop! T____T; I'm not gonna get a chance to see WTF went on until tomorrow at the earliest ... SHITSICLES. ;_;

Bye, everyone ... :cry:

well, at least all the videos will be up

good one!

ejem,re-sendthesongtoeveryonetomorrow,ejem :roll:

Don't worry if it's not up by the time I get home from work tomorrow I will. I get off at 4

Does anyone have any idea roughly how much longer the show has left?

no more than 20 minutes, I guess.

Does anyone have any idea roughly how much longer the show has left?

If it started on time it should be finishing in the next 10 mins or so

That flier isn't anything new, it's in all the playbills. But I don't have a phone because I'm broke, so I can never use it. :lol:

The library is closing and I'm heading home.

I'll be back sooner than later.

Don't worry if it's not up by the time I get home from work tomorrow I will. I get off at 4

yay, I get home from school around that time! :woot:

EDIT: FUck, tomorrow I'll get even later D

The library is closing and I'm heading home.

I'll be back sooner than later.

Everyones at the library. :lol:

ugh I won't be able to get the videos till 4 tomorrow cause of the shithole known as school. :(

seriously? there are only 15 minutes left? wowww.

Not me, i'm on my mac in my room.

and i'm on my mom's laptop, that doesn't have the o key. Yeah, it sucks to write in spanish, where you actually use that letter a lot more than in english xD

EDIT: Anyways, 15 minutes more?

You do know that the song is "Good Riddance," right? Which you can also download from the website: http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/download/

And yes, the "no camera, no video, no phone" rule is strict. A Broadway show is different from a concert. There isn't, and shouldn't be, people standing, swaying back and forth... singing along... yelling "I love you, Billie!" during the show. It's rude and disrespectful to not only all the audience members but the cast and band that's on stage.

Also, the whole "Billie's on now"... if the show started around 7/7:15, then he's been on. Common sense.

thank you!

Archived