Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

LESS than 2 HOURS!!! via 'favorite son', WallaceSmith007: I totally feels like opening night at American Idiot,just has that energy. Billie is going to tear the st James theatre apart!

And:

This week, its not the St James theatre but its St. Billie's theatre!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Anyone Who Said "Good Luck" in this Thread,

You're all morons. You NEVER say good luck before a show!

Love,

Amanda

We probably know you've to say "Break A Leg" but seriously... there are so many of us on here... don't want to actually jinx the man into breaking an actual leg. That would suck.

LESS than 2 HOURS!!! via 'favorite son', WallaceSmith007: I totally feels like opening night at American Idiot,just has that energy. Billie is going to tear the st James theatre apart!

And:

yaaay :happy:

edit: ooh, you're the creater and administrator of the GD Live on Tour page? I majorly owe you from the tour threads :lol:

We probably know you've to say "Break A Leg" but seriously... there are so many of us on here... don't want to actually jinx the man into breaking an actual leg. That would suck.

Actually, saying "good luck" is the thing that would jinx him, supposedly. :P

And:

Will you be posting what you put on your fb page here to? (so I don't have to check that page too!!) :)

Love,

Amanda

Dear Amanda

I got confused by you sigging Amanda. I almost thought I wrote something that I didn't remember

- Amanda

xDD

anyways:

I agree xD

Love,

Amanda

THANK YOU! I actually wince when people do that.

Will you be posting what you put on your fb page here to? (so I don't have to check that page too!!) :)

i'll try my best to. unless someone else would like to be the go-between???

Twitter isn't working atm. trying to follow people but it's not letting me add them. :mad:

Yes. That would suck.

Me too. Imagine how he must feel right now!

I bet he'll only be nervous until the steps out on stage. Then he'll be "on" as he always is. So beside nervousness, I bet he's excited too. Just as we are for him!

Twitter isn't working atm. trying to follow people but it's not letting me add them. :mad:

It's not working for me either. It says everyone has 0 followers and is following 0 people.

You've mentioned that before, but you always get it up here before any of the rest of us!! Sanne and Katarina were the best at reposting you and I don't think they'll be on tonight. (and I super slow at cut and paste. sorry.)

It's not working for me either. It says everyone has 0 followers and is following 0 people.

yeah, that is EXACTLY what it says for me too. :(

Dear Amanda

I got confused by you sigging Amanda. I almost thought I wrote something that I didn't remember

- Amanda

lawl

gjsrkgslrj it's not trending D:

and omg less that 1 1/2 hours left!! :runaround:

This thread has the feel of the lead up on a concert thread. Hopefully the "usual suspects" (the concert thread gang) will find all the tweets and pictures as quickly for this. Love you all!

Man, I am so nervous and excited for him. :dance:

Haha, I felt the same way! I'm not gonna be here during the show though.. The time difference is too big now, and I'm too tired anyway xD But.. the South American tour starts next week, so I'll probably be in those threads again waiting for updates :)

Still so excited, it's crazy :woot::lol: This thread will explode in a couple hours..

Haha, I felt the same way! I'm not gonna be here during the show though.. The time difference is too big now, and I'm too tired anyway xD But.. the South American tour starts next week, so I'll probably be in those threads again waiting for updates :)

Still so excited, it's crazy :woot::lol:

I'll miss you tonight but we'll connect over SA concerts for sure.

I keep refreshing this and the AI fb pages. Just too excited for words!

It is with regret that I have to go to bed, school tomorrow. urgh.

I will be reading reviews tomorrow morning (If there are any)... BREAK A LEG BJ!

hehehe

Still so excited, it's crazy :woot::lol: This thread will explode in a couple hours..

I'll be there! xD

and I think I'll be here during the perfomance, if my mom doesn't kidnap the laptop, yay :B

Archived