Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been so jealous or upset that I can't go to something as I am about this. I've had dreams every night about seeing him in the musical, and every morning I have been distraught and beyond disappointed that I will not be seeing him. I hope that he does such an incredible job that he comes back at a more convienient time - if I didn't have classes to worry about, I would hop in my car and drive to NYC, see the show, and drive back in one shot. ARGH - I'm so inexplicably upset that I won't be there. I hope there will be some videos taken of him performing.

I have never been so jealous or upset that I can't go to something as I am about this. I've had dreams every night about seeing him in the musical, and every morning I have been distraught and beyond disappointed that I will not be seeing him. I hope that he does such an incredible job that he comes back at a more convienient time - if I didn't have classes to worry about, I would hop in my car and drive to NYC, see the show, and drive back in one shot. ARGH - I'm so inexplicably upset that I won't be there. I hope there will be some videos taken of him performing.

I feel the exact same way. NYC is a 9 hour drive for me. If I didn't have classes and exams this week I'd go.

Wish I could stay up 'til like 1am to see how this goes... but unfortunately I have shitty school in the morning. I will be turning on the comp to read reviews etc...

What time is it in NYC now?

Yeah =(

Me too, gotta wake up at 6.30 tomorrow

Have fun everybody, I really gotta go :sleep: And the worst part is I will only be able to see anything about this tomorrow at like 5 pm when I get back home from college :unsure:

This thread has the feel of the lead up on a concert thread. Hopefully the "usual suspects" (the concert thread gang) will find all the tweets and pictures as quickly for this. Love you all!

Man, I am so nervous and excited for him. :dance:

I feel the exact same way. NYC is a 9 hour drive for me. If I didn't have classes and exams this week I'd go.

I'm only about five hours away (maybe six considering school is in Manchester). My stomach is literally in knots everytime I think about it. Therefore, I must stop thinking about it (impossible).

This thread has the feel of the lead up on a concert thread. Hopefully the "usual suspects" (the concert thread gang) will find all the tweets and pictures as quickly for this. Love you all!

Me too. Imagine how he must feel right now!

I'm only about five hours away (maybe six considering school is in Manchester). My stomach is literally in knots everytime I think about it. Therefore, I must stop thinking about it (impossible).

It's been on my mind all day. If we're this nervous for him, he's gotta be twice as nervous.

I wonder whether that man actually feels pressure anymore... or if he simply thinks "fuck the world"?

Just tweeted #billiejoeonbroadway. I'll do it some more later. :)

Can someone take a screenshot of the TT when/if you guys make it?

I've been trying to trend it for so long xD

Mmh, I think I'm just gonna go to bed now and get up real early tomorrow.

Hopefully there won't be toooo many posts to wad through. Although there probably will be. Meh. :lol:

Wooooo so, for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time, break a leg, Billie!

I'm so excited :banana:

I wonder whether that man actually feels pressure anymore... or if he simply thinks "fuck the world"?

I'm not sure... I think some of you are more nervous than he is :lol:

I could be wrong

Me too. Imagine how he must feel right now!

Pobably like backing out :lol:

Uhhh i really really want to stay up for this but i have school in 9 hours :dry:

Shouldn't be too hard, considering the Green Day LIVE On Tour page on FB is also posting all the pics and updates for this. :D

wwaaaaaa my excitement just died down for 20 seconds and now I'm even more pumped than before!!! :runaround:

I could be wrong

Probably

Shouldn't be too hard, considering the Green Day LIVE On Tour page on FB is also posting all the pics and updates for this. :D

Have you got a link?

damn, Being 5 hours ahead sucks! How am I going to get to sleep when this amazingness is happening??!! Gaaaah! I'm too excited. :dance: Good luck to Billie joe! :thumbsup:

I could be wrong

LOL I bet we are xD

Can someone take a screenshot of the TT when/if you guys make it?

I've been trying to trend it for so long xD

I would if I could on my laptop.

Mmh, I think I'm just gonna go to bed now and get up real early tomorrow.

Hopefully there won't be toooo many posts to wad through. Although there probably will be. Meh. :lol:

Wooooo so, for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time, break a leg, Billie!

I'm so excited :banana:

I closed this for 3 minutes and it had 2 more pages xD

Pobably like backing out :lol:

Uhhh i really really want to stay up for this but i have school in 9 hours :dry:

he must be like "why did I sign for this, there's too many people". Eventually, he'll remember that he's a rockstar, that have had 60,000 in his audience, and will go and do his job.

Dear Anyone Who Said "Good Luck" in this Thread,

You're all morons. You NEVER say good luck before a show!

Love,

Amanda

Have you got a link?

just search on fb. it's not hard to find.

I closed this for 3 minutes and it had 2 more pages xD

Yep, exactly what I'm fearing :lol:

[notice how I'm still here? xD)

Dear Anyone Who Said "Good Luck" in this Thread,

You're all morons. You NEVER say good luck before a show!

Love,

Amanda

lol glad to see I'm not the only one who was bugged by that. ^^

although I think I did slip a 'best of luck' myself... ><

Archived