Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

sorry my ignorance but is it already started?

No, just dress rehearsal. Doesn't start for another 3 hours with some change. :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, just dress rehearsal. Doesn't start for another 3 hours with some change. :)

oh right...will it begin at 7PM, won't it?

thank you^^

Jordan_Roth

At dress rehearsal. CRAZY AMAZING!

--

sounds promising :)

Whoop, that sounds good :happy:

You know what, I'm totally wrong about that, thank you. I even knew it too, probably not the best idea to have intelligent forum conversations after being awake for like 32 hours on no sleep. I was being my usual insomniac and my brain was...shall we say a bit fuzzy. Michael Cerveris played him didn't he, sheesh, after getting some sleep I'm honestly embarrassed at my complete lack of thinking skills.

lol, I totally know what you mean with feeling fuzzy. Don't feel bad, I've done way worse at 5am, insomniacs ftw. Yup, Michael Cerveris was Tommy, and, amongst others, Alice Ripley, Norm Lewis, Sherie Rene Scott, and Christian Hoff were in the ensemble!

ohmygodohmygodohmygod I am SO FUCKING EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE.

and I'm not even going! I can't wait till the pics and the videos and the tweets and the everything else starts coming innn ~

gsgjgljslerg I can't concentrate on anything omg I'm so excited. I wanna see this so badddd

And AI should come to Canada before it goes to Europe :P

lol, I totally know what you mean with feeling fuzzy. Don't feel bad, I've done way worse at 5am, insomniacs ftw. Yup, Michael Cerveris was Tommy, and, amongst others, Alice Ripley, Norm Lewis, Sherie Rene Scott, and Christian Hoff were in the ensemble!

I didn't know Alice Ripley was in Tommy! Cool. I knew Sherie was Sally Simpson but that's really interesting.

/off-topic

WHOO ST. BILLIE!

I'm absolutely counting on it going to the west end. why shouldn't it?

This. It would make my life if this actually happened.

Rehearsing the death of St Jimmy - #billiejoeonbroadway in 3 hours! http://twitpic.com/2svdmk

1 minute ago

:D

I don't know what's on the screens at that point during the show.. but dare I say that that somewhat looks like Billie?

AmericanIdiotNY American Idiot

Rehearsing the death of St Jimmy - #billiejoeonbroadway in 3 hours!

169425596-6dbd84508030644fe9efb963e20b842f.4ca24940-full.jpg

FUCK. YEAH.

Rehearsing the death of St Jimmy - #billiejoeonbroadway in 3 hours! http://twitpic.com/2svdmk

1 minute ago

:D

I don't know what's on the screens at that point during the show.. but dare I say that that somewhat looks like Billie?

Billiiiieee I think it's him! =D

:o Is that...? Clever of the interns (or whoever) to sneak a pic but not enough to give anything away.

Haha yeah. I'm starting to think that's all they'll let us see before the show happens

I'm sadly still worried on the hair xD But those pics look like if he has the whole thing, yay!

and OMG, I'm nervous about this. Please, please someoone manage to record it!

I wish I could teleport to NY! :runaround: This is making me so nervous, excited, anxious, frustrated..just sfdjnkfsjnga

I can feel butterfiles in my stomach and it's like I'm nervous for him. :lol:

I wish I could teleport to NY! :runaround: This is making me so nervous, excited, anxious, frustrated..just sfdjnkfsjnga

oh my god same here!! :runaround:

I bet we're more nervous and excited and anxious than Billie himself is :lol:

and omg yay it looks like he's got all his hair! yays ~

This!!

I feel kinda nervous as wellll.... it's sort of excitement but nerves as well...

Archived