Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I'm nervous as well. x)

funny how that works.

I know. I can't believe I'm actually worried/nervous for someone I've never even met. But of course it's someone I greatly admire and always wish him well, but this is just such an odd feeling!

I know. I can't believe I'm actually worried/nervous for someone I've never even met. But of course it's someone I greatly admire and always wish him well, but this is just such an odd feeling!

I'm the same way. I have a feeling he will do well though.

I'm the same way. I have a feeling he will do well though.

There is no doubt in my mind that he will be amazing. However, that does not ease my stomach. My head, maybe!

So maybe my nerves will keep him from being nervous himself? If he only knew, huh?!!

The American Idiot on Broadway FB page posted this:

Tomorrow: As Billie Joe Armstrong makes his Broadway debut in the role of St. Jimmy, we will take you along for the ride! Check back here (and on our twitter page) all day tomorrow for backstage posts, photos and videos and help us celebrate this kick-ass day!

So, everyone go to their FB page tomorrow for updates! :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/americanidiotbroadway?ref=ts

OMG YEESSS :dance:

I'm curious just about how his hair will be...XD

Im scared about his hair... XD

As an eternal teenie, I am super-excited to see pictures of the Jimmy haircut on Billie! Lots and lots of pictures!

:lol: I'm not sure that Billie would have to change his hair, especially if he's only playing the part for a short amount of time. Most actors don't.

Then again, it is Billie, so who knows what he'll do in regards to hair.

Im so psyched! Just found a way to get to see the musical this weekend, hopefully Friday, but I'll have to wait until this afternoon. Hopefully Balcony wont be sold out! Who else is going on Friday?

There is no doubt in my mind that he will be amazing. However, that does not ease my stomach. My head, maybe!

So maybe my nerves will keep him from being nervous himself? If he only knew, huh?!!

Or it'd make his nerves worse, knowing that even random strangers are nervous for him :lol:

I'm still kind of nervous, but idk I'm hoping it will be similar to when Green Day plays with the musical cast. You know if Billie is gonna play St. Jimmy Mike and Tre' should at least get to be in the on stage band...

Ah! This is all so exciting! But it is nearly 1.30am here and I'm about to pass out.

I'll have to catch on all the updates when I wake up. See y'all in 7 hours! :lol:

I haven't been on here in forevers, but I had to log into say I just bought my tix, I'm going on thursday so geeked :dance:

I haven't been on here in forevers, but I had to log into say I just bought my tix, I'm going on thursday so geeked :dance:

YEAH! And where the heck have you been? :unsure:

YEAH! And where the heck have you been? :unsure:

lolol well I was out of the country for most of the summer family stuff and school has been killing me :cry:

im feeling nervous for him. i really cant wait to see photos. (and hopefully a sneaky video :happy:)

I think its extremely disrespectful to take a picture during a broadway performance and definately not cool to take video, even on a phone. Hopefully Green Day people will take official photos and post them on GD.com or something

lolol well I was out of the country for most of the summer family stuff and school has been killing me :cry:

Sounds like a great summer. Would love to hear about your trip. PM me if you can/want.

Glad school won't keep you from seeing Billie! I will expect in depth details from you now!

I really cant wait to hear about his perfromance ....

I Felt so hapy when i heard he was doing it!

Its momments like these make me wish i lived in america,

Finggers crossed for Billie, but no one cna know st, jimmy better than billie so

i'm sure he'll just put out an epic perfromace :D

Sounds like a great summer. Would love to hear about your trip. PM me if you can/want.

Glad school won't keep you from seeing Billie! I will expect in depth details from you now!

Ugh it's nothing to talk about just enforced family time :dry:

Well do ma'am I'll try and remember as much as I can for you lolol

I think its extremely disrespectful to take a picture during a broadway performance and definately not cool to take video, even on a phone. Hopefully Green Day people will take official photos and post them on GD.com or something

thats what i meant, to see photos on the GD website or something. i agree that it is disrespectful to take videos on broadway and im not saying that i would take videos cause i wouldn't. all im saying is i would love to see billie on broadway.......

thats what i meant, to see photos on the GD website or something. i agree that it is disrespectful to take videos on broadway and im not saying that i would take videos cause i wouldn't. all im saying is i would love to see billie on broadway.......

Some of the best vids from the performances have been shot by members of the cast themselves. :whistle

Archived