Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The American Idiot on Broadway FB page posted this:Tomorrow: As Billie Joe Armstrong makes his Broadway debut in the role of St. Jimmy, we will take you along for the ride! Check back here (and on our twitter page) all day tomorrow for backstage posts, photos and videos and help us celebrate this kick-ass day!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/americanidiotbroadway?ref=ts

I just saw that in fb too. I hope they are good quality videos :)

yay we get videos and pics at least! :runaround:

I think... I just saw a photo... Of billies new hair.

FFUUUUUUUUU

where where where where? I wanna see!

I think... I just saw a photo... Of billies new hair.

FFUUUUUUUUU

What?! Where?

Omg. False alarm. It was on beths facebook. It was photoshopped. It looked real though. Now I know how he'd look. Not bad....

Omg. False alarm. It was on beths facebook. It was photoshopped. It looked real though. Now I know how he'd look. Not bad....

hahaha oh wow, you got me really excited there for a second ! XD

^ Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I've seen that picture before.

Edit: Yeah, that photo definitely isn't new. There's an ad for Hair in the background, and that closed in June.

^ Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I've seen that picture before.

Edit: Yeah, that photo definitely isn't new. There's an ad for Hair in the background, and that closed in June.

To be fair, that HAIR ad is still up there. :)

To be fair, that HAIR ad is still up there. :)

Oh really? That's weird.

It's just that when I saw the musical I thought I remembered seeing an ad for Jersey Boys in that spot, so I figured the photo was older. My memory fails me then haha

though i would obviously LOVE to see this, i am all the way in the southwest, and i have neither extra body parts to sell, nor any generous rich relatives to mooch/rob, etc. Just tell us all about it when you get back please!

I wanna see his whole perfomance xDDDD

(and I wanna make sure he's gonna have some freaking hair when he comes down here! xDDDDD)

Question: nearly two straight years of touring plus forthcoming live and studio albums that have *nothing* to do with the show means that their "entire career and image" has been "hijacked"? :unsure:

Yes. Because none of that is publicized. Everytime I hear "Green Day" in the media, "American Idiot Musical" swiftly follows. They barely did any press for 21stCB, but then exhausted the media circuit with AI promo. I'm not compaling about the musical in itself, I saw it and I adored it, but it's alllll I hear about now.

Archived