Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

I am literally debating on whether or not I should go to this.

I'm so torn...I just may go but, idk...

,kdjfnwleandjd

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it weird that I was just thinking that everyone who see this will be able to figure out his new tattoos now? :lol:

I am literally debating on whether or not I should go to this.

I'm so torn...I just may go but, idk...

,kdjfnwleandjd

I'd go if I were you, once in a lifetime opportunity and all of that. :)

He's following Jesus Of Suburbia (John Gallagher) and his best scene is his death during homecoming. So yeah, he sings, he jumps a bit, and I think he has some lines, yes. Homecoming is going to be crazy! And Know Your Enemy!

And don't forget Last Night On Earth!

nucking futs. i think i might just have to go. who's in?

I am!!! :D

Sept 30th, Oct 1st and Oct 3rd - his last performance!

Wow, I mean I think it'll be cool and funny and all to see Billie playing his own character, but it's also going to be a little bizarre. I mean, Billie on Broadway? I saw the play in July and I can't quite remember everything St. Jimmy does. I know he sings and runs all over the place, I forget if he has a lot of dialogue though. I'm trying to convince my dad to bring me again! The train ride is like four hours, but hey, we've done it before :eyebrow: I hope at least there's videos or pictures...because one things certain, Billie's will be awesome :banana:

Is it weird that I was just thinking that everyone who see this will be able to figure out his new tattoos now? :lol:

Haha :lol: You're right, though. Billie topless. xD

Billie Joe Armstrong - best actor of all time:

link

That one was totally overacted on purpose. :lol:

I wonder if he's going to shave off half of his hair for the part.

Omg :lol:

I think it's awesome that he will play that part :lol: Lucky people who get to see it xD

I am so fucking excited, I can hardly contain myself, and I can't even go. This is history in the making. Seriously! Billie is unstoppable!

Billie on Broadway WTF :woot: I´m not sure what to think but he seems to be very excited so go Billie and own another stage :bunny: !

No shit?! :o:lol:

*sarcasm-o-meter goes DINGDINGDING*

just stating the obvious, regardless of whether you knew that or not :lol:

Good thing it is mostly singing because BJA isn't a good actor at all :lol:

Acting in front of a camera is very different from acting on a stage, though.

But I do agree that it's probably for the better it's only singing and physical acting or however you want to call it. No dialogues or anything, haha.

I don't know whether I should be happy or not.

I mean, it must be really awesome to see Billie on Broadway and stuff, but I don't like how the band and the musical are being mixed. First the cast performing LOTAG with Green Day and now this. irdk :lol:

Good thing it is mostly singing because BJA isn't a good actor at all :lol:

How do you know? Perhaps another one of his talents hidden away for all these years. You never know.

Holy fuck, I'm just so surprised he's going for it. I know he's extremely talented, an amazing showman, bla bla bla but I didn't really think he had the confidence to do this. I think it's amazing tho. I hope he isn't shitting brix too much and just enjoys himself. Also hoping for mucho videos. ...though I am already scheming on how to get my ass over there. :lol:

Wow. :lol: This is pretty fucking cool.

btw, I keep hearing people reference some blood...lipstick tweet or something.. Did Billie Joe tweet it and then delete it or?!

Archived