Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Wow. Ouch. I wasn't really trying start a fight, thus the "lol". I thought we were talking about Billie playing St Jimmy here. I just think people are being a bit harsh about his abilities. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Sorry didn't mean for it to be harsh, you just seemed a bit brutish about it. Which obviously you didn't mean to be. All good?

And very true, everyone's opinion is valid!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who can get footage/audio please do, lol. even if it's grainy and rubbish i'll take anything!

Sorry didn't mean for it to be harsh, you just seemed a bit brutish about it. Which obviously you didn't mean to be. All good?

And very true, everyone's opinion is valid!

Cool...... I won't get to see him in it anyway, unless someone gets some video of it or I win the lottery on Wednesday.

This sounds amazing!!! the st.Jimmy entrance is gonna be one hell of thing to see! I am pretty sure all the broadway websites (broadway.com etc) will features photos and what not.

Wow, how I'd love to be there and see Billie's debut on Broadway! Currently checking bus prices even though there's no way my parents would let me go to NYC by myself lol.

To all the ones going, have an amazing time! :)

H@Y!^TDBWHDGSVCHGV DSHafsxtasvxhcgvYTASDFytasgxbvhgsfcytASFCYUWEUWHHDWB.

I'm going the weekend right after. MY. LIFE. SUCKS. AAAAAAHH :\

maybe he'll extend his stay there...? :unsure:

Aww Lina, c'est vrm trop plate! J'te souhaite quand même d'avoir beaucoup de fun la fds d'après! (:

That's pretty awesome. I hope he does well, but I'm sure he will. :happy: Lucky people who get to see the musical that week.

safe to say tickets will be sold out fairly soon for that week

Yeah very true...means I've gotta plan fast!

safe to say tickets will be sold out fairly soon for that week

If not already as they started advertising it earlier today. =/

Just wondering...

Does anyone know how this all came about? Did they ask him if he wanted to do this? Or what?

Any thoughts on this?

i really wish i could go back to NY for this, but i have no money and i'd beg and plead to my parents, but they have bills to pay. anyone who gets to see it better enjoy themselves, i swear it'll be one of the greatest things ever and Billie will rock St. Jimmy in a way only he can :thumbsup:

Just wondering...

Does anyone know how this all came about? Did they ask him if he wanted to do this? Or what?

Any thoughts on this?

All I know is that Tony Vincent has to take two weeks off for personal reasons. His 2 replacements will be filling in for a week, then it will be Billie. I'm not sure how or why apart from that sorry!

I'd like to think Billie asked to be put in, but its probably they asked him

When I heard Billie was gonna be on Broadway, the first thing I thought of was this

sytycd_veitch_narrowweb__300x451,0.jpg

Even though I know AI won't be remotely like this

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! :woot:

i always thought it'd be awesome if Billie played St. Jimmy!

Wish i could go and see it though =/

If he pulls it off, this could be dman well amazing.

I feel we're going to see another side of him, a side we've seen glimpses of when they perform live. He became quite a twisted character in St Jimmy on BIAB, and when they performed Christians Inferno he did this haunting cackle kind of thing. He did something similar in BOBD, just cant remember the exact performance.

anyway, my point is, I think the man has a darker side and has the ability to pull this off :)

If he doesn't, well imma gonna cringe :lol:

I wish I could go I mean I live only 5 hours away! Well I hope everyone that's going has fun! All I can say is that performance is going to be priceless!! :D really hope there's going to be some videos of this! Haha

Some one has the record it. They may not allow it but this is different, this is BILLIE were talking about.

I really hope there is media coverage that at least shows clips of him performing.

And go GDA for scooping GD.com!

I would totally bitch about not being able to see this like I was going to and did yesterday but I'm going to remain calm possibly end up with an ulcer and cry quietly in my room and imagine what it could've been like if my luck was on the good side and have already been in NYC for college like I was supposed to but uh.... :)

Sending good vibes to those who might be able to go see him....Yeah.

I just realized something. No wonder he didn't answer my question last week at the 92Y interview about what character in the musical he would want to play! :o

I can't believe this rumour actually turned out to be true! :lol:

Hope they record this performance.

Oh if only Sydney wasn't so far away from New York. :cry:

I would love to go see Billie Joe as St. Jimmy. It would be amazing to see him pop through the door and start singing.... cant wait to hear about the contest. Just went to NY last weekend and missed all the talk backs because they didnt have one on Saturday night, maybe this will be my chance to see him live. This is so awesome. Awesome as fuck actually :rolleyes:

Archived