Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Guys in this video you can hear Billie sing "oh baby baby it's fuck time" :lol:

FINALLY! Thanks for posting!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys in this video you can hear Billie sing "oh baby baby it's fuck time" :lol:

that was from the show i was at! ahhh :wub: i wanna go back!

Thanks again for an unforgettable weekend and I hope to get to know many of you in the future.

P.S Does anyone know who the man was taking the pictures near the stage on Sunday night or where they are posted? He took some of the front of the audience and one of my husband getting a guitar pick and would love to have a copy of it.

Hi there! I'm very happy that you had a great time, and what a nice post for your first here!

I don't know who took photos at the end of the show, I was too far back in the orchestra to notice, but I hope they pop up somewhere for you. It must have been great to be so close to the stage for that final show. I was back in row R and the tears were coming, it must have been amazing in the front. Our friend Mary Rosenblatt got Billie's lyrics. She's been on Cloud 9 since then.

I was there with Dawn backstage, I think we got there about a 1/2 hour after the show ended. I just went back to my Facebook page and saw that I wrote, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit is all i can say right now." on my status at 9:28 PM on Sunday, so we were backstage a little bit after that, lol. Facebook is good for something...

Hi there! I'm very happy that you had a great time, and what a nice post for your first here!

I don't know who took photos at the end of the show, I was too far back in the orchestra to notice, but I hope they pop up somewhere for you. It must have been great to be so close to the stage for that final show. I was back in row R and the tears were coming, it must have been amazing in the front. Our friend Mary Rosenblatt got Billie's lyrics. She's been on Cloud 9 since then.

I was there with Dawn backstage, I think we got there about a 1/2 hour after the show ended. I just went back to my Facebook page and saw that I wrote, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit is all i can say right now." on my status at 9:28 PM on Sunday, so we were backstage a little bit after that, lol. Facebook is good for something...

Thank you so much for your response to my post. It means so much. I have been reading the threads and was nervous to take the plunge and post so thanks for your support. It is so nice to know there are other people with the same emotional response. I will never forget the experience and hopefully will have other great experiences with fellow GDC members in the future. Thanks again!

I've never posted before, but I have to tell you that last weekend my husband and I went to not one, but two, of St. Billie's performances Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. We had seen AI back in June and have seen GD in concert, but Billie Joe sounded even better in the play!! He did an awesome job. Lucky for everybody he's not really a drug dealer!! What an amazing man.

Jared is the Associate Conductor for Idiot. Yeah, there are a lot of SA alumni in Idiot. I think that there are eleven, overall. LOL. :)

And at least six Rent alum! /random fact

He managed to draw a pretty damn good heart that time! :thumbsup:

haha he totally did :thumbsup:

Haven't seen this posted yet, I don't know if the girls on here [Polly], but she caught this video of Tre outside Saturday night

haha he totally did :thumbsup:

Haven't seen this posted yet, I don't know if the girls on here [Polly], but she caught this video of Tre outside Saturday night

Wow, the poor guy got MOBBED. :cry:

Wow, the poor guy got MOBBED. :cry:

haha he literally walked out the door, I was in shock because I didn't even know he was there until a friend told me while we were outside, which we figured he would go out another door. We hung by the back stagedoor because we wanted to see the cast. I had my friends daughter with me, Allie along with her guitar that we got Billie to sign earlier in the day, and my friend Steph. He walked out the door. Walked right up to us. Signed the guitar and said whatever he said to my friend and I...then he got mobbed lol

I had been following Dawn's story on the threads and then saw her on the street and wanted to speak to her but I hated to stop her. I do want her to know how much her story inspired me and I am so thankful she received her wish.

what's dawn's story?

i'm so lost.

here is an interview T ANN did with Dawn71 read here

woah.

i'm speechless.

that story is so touching.

i can't believe i didn't know about this.

woah.

i'm speechless.

that story is so touching.

i can't believe i didn't know about this.

ahhh yeah!! I guess there are a lot of people who did know about it, along with not knowing about it.

I was all teary eyed when she got to meet Billie Sunday and have an actual conversation with him. I am sure her stories touched his heart as well.

haha he literally walked out the door, I was in shock because I didn't even know he was there until a friend told me while we were outside, which we figured he would go out another door. We hung by the back stagedoor because we wanted to see the cast. I had my friends daughter with me, Allie along with her guitar that we got Billie to sign earlier in the day, and my friend Steph. He walked out the door. Walked right up to us. Signed the guitar and said whatever he said to my friend and I...then he got mobbed lol

Ha!! When I was up to see the show last April (the night the band took the stage after the encore), we got to the theater maybe about a half-hour before curtain. I'd heard the rumors that the band was going to be there but didn't give them much credit...then as I was browsing at the merch stand in the lobby, I turn around and notice Tre from behind -- he was just nonchalantly walking right out the front door of the theater, maybe about 10 feet away from me and just a *little* too far and with too much crowd in the way for me to catch up to him. He was probably safer that way anyhoo. :) You shoulda heard the sound my jaw made when it hit the floor tho!

Ha!! When I was up to see the show last April (the night the band took the stage after the encore), we got to the theater maybe about a half-hour before curtain. I'd heard the rumors that the band was going to be there but didn't give them much credit...then as I was browsing at the merch stand in the lobby, I turn around and notice Tre from behind -- he was just nonchalantly walking right out the front door of the theater, maybe about 10 feet away from me and just a *little* too far and with too much crowd in the way for me to catch up to him. He was probably safer that way anyhoo. :) You shoulda heard the sound my jaw made when it hit the floor tho!

hahah I could just have imagined the sound it made! :dance:

Archived