Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

Dawn, Definitely get some rest and tell us all about it when you feel better! Glad you made it home okay.

Does anyone know if there's a video of Favorite Son? I was telling a friend at work all about that one! I can't find one - thanks

I loved the music director from the matinee show also - I suspect that he spins somewhere -anyone know?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone who went to see Billie in the play, go to Hunter college by any chance?

if so, message me!

Does anyone who went to see Billie in the play, go to Hunter college by any chance?

if so, message me!

i went with a friend who's a hugeee green day fan who goes to Hunter, but shes not on the forum =/

I got JGJ and Michael Mayer to sign my Playbill on Sunday :runaround: That made my day so much better :wub:

Dawn, even if by some disgustingly horrible turn of fate you don't get you luggage back, just remember one thing: No one can take away your memories or the moments you shared with Billie Joe, no matter what.

With that said, though, I actually feel quite confident that you'll get you luggage back, so don't despair --- Just concentrate on resting up! ♥

i think they've been posted here before but i am incredibly lazy and don't feel like looking. :rolleyes:

so i was wondering if anyone has the mp3s of st.billie! like homecoming, LNOE, know your enemy, etc...

thanks !! :blush:

I got JGJ and Michael Mayer to sign my Playbill on Sunday :runaround: That made my day so much better :wub:

When I met JGJ it made my day much better, too. :happy:

And I :wub: your ava/sig, btw.

I loved the music director from the matinee show also - I suspect that he spins somewhere -anyone know?

I'm going to guess that you're talking about Jared Stein. :) As far as I know, he doesn't spin. He previously was the musical director for the Spring Awakening Tour and the RENT tour. He even got on the "Price Is Right" last year with the SA cast & band. :)

I'm going to guess that you're talking about Jared Stein. :) As far as I know, he doesn't spin. He previously was the musical director for the Spring Awakening Tour and the RENT tour. He even got on the "Price Is Right" last year with the SA cast & band. :)

Jared Stein is the musical director in American Idiot as well? Wow, there's quite a few SA/AI cross overs.

Jared Stein is the musical director in American Idiot as well? Wow, there's quite a few SA/AI cross overs.

Jared is the Associate Conductor for Idiot. Yeah, there are a lot of SA alumni in Idiot. I think that there are eleven, overall. LOL. :)

here is some backstage footage of dawn, tanya, shannon, julia, maryann and I with billie on sunday night

i think they've been posted here before but i am incredibly lazy and don't feel like looking. :rolleyes:

so i was wondering if anyone has the mp3s of st.billie! like homecoming, LNOE, know your enemy, etc...

thanks !! :blush:

I could rip the audio from those "st. Billie" songs that are on Youtube, if you mean that.

I could rip the audio from those "st. Billie" songs that are on Youtube, if you mean that.

:dance: that would be loverly!!

When I met JGJ it made my day much better, too. :happy:

And I :wub: your ava/sig, btw.

Yeah for him making our days better :hug:

And thank you, I love it :wub:

here is some backstage footage of dawn, tanya, shannon, julia, maryann and I with billie on sunday night

Oh that is so nice! :) What where they talking about before he gave her the hug?

I'm sure it's already been posted and discussed, but I've just seen this video and oh my, it's wonderful!

Oh and it's so sweet that Billie wrote that little song, what a nice way to say goodbye. Even in those few quick lines the lyrics are great, I would actually love it if he made it into a proper song :D

Did anyone rip the audio of the little song?

Did anyone rip the audio of the little song?

If you go on AI's site, they have that with Good Riddance up for download in professional quality. If not, PD and Andres have download links in here somewhere.

If you go on AI's site, they have that and Good Riddance up for download in professional quality. If not, PD and Andres have download links in here somewhere.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Do you know if there was a download posted of just the little song on it's own though?

Edit: Nevermind! Just found it in the downloads section :happy:

Thanks, I'll have a look. Do you know if there was a download posted of just the little song on it's own though?

Edit: Nevermind! Just found it in the downloads section :happy:

No problem! What, it's over there? -goes to check- Huh.

Isn't it cute? :wub:

No problem! What, it's over there? -goes to check- Huh.

Isn't it cute? :wub:

Yes :wub:. It's just a perfect little tribute to his time in the show, I love that he did it.

billie is so amazing :wub: he looks so easy to talk to but i know i'd be hyperventalating if i met him. thanks for the vid of him meeting dawn :)

I just saw this review, and I thought I'd share. This guy gets it. :) and that's really cool to me.

http://davemarsh.us/?p=796

Thanks for posting. It's really nice to read when someone really gets what AI is suppose to be about!

Archived