Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really exciting. I'm still finding it really hard to imagine Billie Joe doing this, but can't wait to see it. I hope he nails it and i'm sure he'll put in the effort and have the right people helping him to do so!

I really can't imagine this :ninja: But I am dying to see it haha, should be great fun for anyone who's going :happy:

I'm sure Billie Joe will do amazing, despite the fact that he really isn't an actor. I mean it's his music, his lyrics, his story. He'll understand what St. Jimmy is all about more than anyone. I'm just really excited that I get to go on October 3rd.

This will be very interesting!

How is the role of St. Jimmy? Like does he dance or just sing?

I would say he kind of dances, but not really. More kind of swaying and a lot of hand gestures. I dunno if others who have seen it would back that up?

holy shit you aint kidding. maybe we can get a group rate for a divorce lawyer. im thinking friday night and sunday night.

lol, def going Fri and not sure yet about the weekend. This is just so crazy!!! and I love it.

I would say he kind of dances, but not really. More kind of swaying and a lot of hand gestures. I dunno if others who have seen it would back that up?

So it's more or less what Billie is tired of doing in the shows?! Hmm ... I hope he will come out very well!

It'll be a little unfair to the members cast because he'll steal all the attention!

Just bought my bus ticket down to New York! SO EXCITED!

What do we think the odds of Friday night selling out are?

We got some tickets to giveaway for Friday. I wanted to help some more people get to see this.

Details will be on GDA tomorrow.

At this moment in time, I'm pretty gutted I'm Scottish, I'd love to be able to witness this in person!

I'm looking forward to the videos though :lol:

We got some tickets to giveaway for Friday. I wanted to help some more people get to see this.

GAH my prayers have been answered

wait so he gonna get st. jimmy#s hairstyle as well? :lol:

*please no :o

My mother said that he'll wear a wig! :lol::lol:

Right! If he want to characterize for the role, he will probably realy do something which his hair!! :o

If only I could teleport to America... :wacko:

THIS

wait so he gonna get st. jimmy#s hairstyle as well? :lol:

*please no :o

loool omg

I don't think so :o

omg. It's so frustrating how technically I could go see this. But then if I look at it in an even remotely realistic way, it's impossible. But just that theoretically I could probably muster up the money and go is frustrating. :lol:

ah andres, you guys are amazing!

gives me hope that i might be able to go to this!!

cant afford a ticket atm.

yeah, that's right, I would say. I think the 'dance' at the end of 'St. Jimmy' that he does with Johnny is the most choreographed part for him. (where they have their arms on each other's shoulders and go back and forth.) He mostly mimicks, and saunters around the stage. I'm sure it's all choreographed, but it's not any typical dance stuff, and it's not even the AI dance stuff that the other cast members do. He kind of does his own thing.

I can't wait to see a pic or vid of him in that costume. I just can't see it. I hope he also has a mohawk. Done. Have fun everyone who will get to see this spectacle. Wish I had the money and or time. :pinch:

How do you know? Perhaps another one of his talents hidden away for all these years. You never know.

I know because of his appearances on TV shows like on Jimmy Kimmel's xmas special a couple years ago, and then some random TV show that I forget the name of atm.

I don't get all the hating that people live in other countries just because of this. I'm sure the vast majority of American members here won't be going either. Don't diss your own country!

But yeah this is fucking incredible! That man never ceases to amaze/surprise me!

omg. It's so frustrating how technically I could go see this. But then if I look at it in an even remotely realistic way, it's impossible. But just that theoretically I could probably muster up the money and go is frustrating. :lol:

This is exactly what happens to me all the time, for things I really want to see, like this situation and of course the FHT shows. SO SO frustrating!

Sometimes I even start looking for flights and counting my saved money. :pinch:

Archived