John Roecker's Updates For HLAHG

Liam

I'm pretty behind on all this so

is there any like, time frame in which it might be released or is it just speculation?

I'm pretty behind on all this so

is there any like, time frame in which it might be released or is it just speculation?

For now it's just "early 2011". Let's hope it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

No more exciting news about this yet? =/ Oh, this guy is killing us making us wait! :runaround:

(I'm curious about seeing what happened when they wrote Whatsername...) :shy:

According to John's facebook HLAG will not be released until 2014 for American Idiot's 10th Anniversary.

"Hey Everyone I have some bad news. The Powers have just told me that they have changed their minds and my film Heart like a Hand Grenade will not be released until three years for the 10th Anniversary of the album. I am sorry for this as you know I was told it would be next year. I am gutted and once again sorry but it is out of my hands." --from his Facebook.

According to John's facebook HLAG will not be released until 2014 for American Idiot's 10th Anniversary.

"Hey Everyone I have some bad news. The Powers have just told me that they have changed their minds and my film Heart like a Hand Grenade will not be released until three years for the 10th Anniversary of the album. I am sorry for this as you know I was told it would be next year. I am gutted and once again sorry but it is out of my hands." --from his Facebook.

What the fuck!

fucking hell. It was kind of to be expected, but fucking hell. :mad:

Sort of a hurry up and wait situation over and over again. How sad it's not next year. Just hope they don't decide not to include it in the 10th anniversary celebration when that happens either.

:rolleyes: Fucking knew it. Maybe HLAHG will make a "Cigarettes and Valentines" and disappear.

I kinda saw that coming. He kept saying early 2011. In a week it will be 2011. That was too short for an actual promo for the movie.

I think it's Warner and the Band, I mean, with the live album coming out it would be pretty unclever to release this documentary at the same time.

Did anyone seriously, honestly believe it was actually going to come out early next year after all these false starts ?

Did anyone seriously, honestly believe it was actually going to come out early next year after all these false starts ?

Well, early next year was a bit of an optimistic shot, I was thinking late 2011 was more realistic with quite possibly "the powers" delaying it to 2012, but now they've gone and added another three, four years to it =/ It's not a huge surprise, but still...

It just sucks after being focused on 2011 for a while, even though there was no real confirmation. At first 2011 was realistic, as well, but then a lot of time went by without any news, and now there's this.

Pretty sure it's the band.

Fuck you Green Day, then.

edit// I was joking, ffs. Stop clicking that red minus button.

Archived