John Roecker's Updates For HLAHG

Liam

The live cd/dvd next year AND possibly HLAHG? So far, next year is looking good!

Umm I'm 4 days late, but thanks for posting! :lol:

Me too :D

And imagine we maybe get some fht/pinhead gigs now that they're back home?!!!

And imagine we maybe get some fht/pinhead gigs now that they're back home?!!!

That would be AMAZING!! :woot: I can't wait for new updates---for anything! lol :lol:

That would be AMAZING!! :woot: I can't wait for new updates---for anything! lol :lol:

GAH I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

something tells me were gonna get good shit.

I remember john said on FB that he wanted to have a private HLAHG screening at his house here. :woot:

Ah, this Green Day era is so great. The Foxies in late 2007 and 2008, 21st Century Breakdown in 2009, the 21CB World Tour in 2009/2010, Green Day World Stage in cinemas this month, and most likely HLAHG, and a new live album/DVD next year. 2011 will be awesome as well. I love it all. :woot:

Ah, this Green Day era is so great. The Foxies in late 2007 and 2008, 21st Century Breakdown in 2009, the 21CB World Tour in 2009/2010, Green Day World Stage in cinemas this month, and most likely HLAHG, and a new live album/DVD next year. 2011 will be awesome as well. I love it all. :woot:

ME TOO KATARINA. ME TOO. :woot:

GAH I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

something tells me were gonna get good shit.

I remember john said on FB that he wanted to have a private HLAHG screening at his house here. :woot:

If he does, I am SO there!

Very well summed up!! I can't wait for whatever comes next!!!!!!!!!!! :runaround:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard any recent news on HLAHG besides a screening at his house (which would be fucking sweet)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I asked John when a trailer for the film will be released and he said early 2011 so we'll most likely be seeing some footage in a few months.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I asked John when a trailer for the film will be released and he said early 2011 so we'll most likely be seeing some footage in a few months.

Awesome thanks for the update!

Awesomesauce. I'm actually starting to get antsy for any kind of new GD related stuff. :runaround:

Awesome thanks for the update!

No problem. I have some more news about it too if you guys want it, but I don't want to spoil parts of the film for anyone.

I guess this won't be coming very soon, if it's in 2011, maybe the end of it... For next christmas or something, I don't see them wanting to release a cd/dvd and this at the same time...

But, I really hope the trailer comes in the very "EARLY 2011 =D

No problem. I have some more news about it too if you guys want it, but I don't want to spoil parts of the film for anyone.

Please post it, in "the spoiler style".lol

Early 2011 (if we really get to see something then) could mean in less than 6 months. Thinking about that, and HLAHG.. is making me so excited!

:woot: spoiler tags

Just post it under a spoiler :)

I guess this won't be comning very soon, if it's in 2011, maybe the end of it... For next christmas or something, I don't see them wanting to release a cd/dvd and this at the same time...

But, I really hope the trailer comes in the very "EARLY 2011 =D

Please post it, in "the spoiler style".lol

haha ok I'll do it right now.

As you know, John Roecker captured 300 hours of footage of the band. I thought about that, and came to the assumption that he must have gotten some footage of the band practicing or recording songs that didn't make it onto American Idiot aka "new songs" so I decided to ask him about. What follows is basically what he told me, however I marked it as a spoiler in case some want to wait to see the film before they find out anything about it.

1.) Favorite Son

2.) "The new one"

3.) When It's Time (as some people already know)

4.) A new song they wrote for NASCAR

5.) A ton of cover songs they experimented with

As you know, John Roecker captured 300 hours of footage of the band. I thought about that, and came to the assumption that he must have gotten some footage of the band practicing or recording songs that didn't make it onto American Idiot aka "new songs" so I decided to ask him about. What follows is basically what he told me, however I marked it as a spoiler in case some want to wait to see the film before they find out anything about it.

1.) Favorite Son

2.) "The new one"

=D Awesome! And he said those would actually be shown in the dvd?

1.) Favorite Son

2.) "The new one"

OMFG at the first one! I can't wait to see live footage of that song :runaround:

But 4? I didn't think they were into writing songs for that kind of thing.

I've seen number 1 live before. :cool:

Oh man I'm so excited. Ssooo excited. It would be nice to see a trailer of it all over the tv. :P

Ah nice! That must have been awesome to see :)

I totally didn't expect it. Same with sassfrass roots. Just blew me off my feet.

Archived