John Roecker's Updates For HLAHG

Liam

you're welcome, but this is for the 6-hours-long Extras' DVD, that John wants to release as the longest rock doc.

you're welcome, but this is for the 6-hours-long Extras' DVD, that John wants to release as the longest rock doc.

Ah this is what he was talking about in one of his fb post.

So he wants to release the 6 hrs extras with HLAHG, which means at least 8 hrs of footages! Wow thats a lot!

So he wants to release the 6 hrs extras with HLAHG, which means at least 8 hrs of footages! Wow thats a lot!

yep :B please, please let him release it!!

yep :B please, please let him release it!!

Oh god yes, we all wish! But I doubt warner will let him put extras this long =/

I haven't been really following this story... could someone be so kinda to update me ? :blush:

thank you!!!

That would be amazing! :o

That would be amazing! :o

Oh yeah definitely!!!

Can't wait to know more about the developments of it... like a release date :whistle

Funny video but I want to see more! John is such a tease! At least he is giving us something though. :)

I'm, sadly, beginning to feel like this is gonna be like the Arrested Development movie. It should be the greatest thing on Earth, but it'll never happen. :(

Hmm I just hope this big 6 hour extras DVD idea isn't going to prevent the movie getting out if the label/band don't go for it. I'd rather just have the movie or have a smaller amount of extras than end up with nothing.

They haven't even wanted to release the movie on it's own up until this point........how on earth are they going to agree to release it with a second, 6 hour movie added on? =/

I think I might be missing something...

Aren't those quick videos at the end part of the Making of American Idiot? the Fuse thing? They should have similar things because they're both about the same, but the same moments and all?

HLAHG1.jpg

HLAHG2.jpg

I think I might be missing something...

Aren't those quick videos at the end part of the Making of American Idiot? the Fuse thing? They should have similar things because they're both about the same, but the same moments and all?

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/daughterofagun/HLAHG1.jpg

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/daughterofagun/HLAHG2.jpg

The Making of American Idiot is HLAHG but parts have been taken from it.

The Making of American Idiot is HLAHG but parts have been taken from it.

The Fuse program? Oh, I didn't know that! thanks!

Hmm I just hope this big 6 hour extras DVD idea isn't going to prevent the movie getting out if the label/band don't go for it. I'd rather just have the movie or have a smaller amount of extras than end up with nothing.

They haven't even wanted to release the movie on it's own up until this point........how on earth are they going to agree to release it with a second, 6 hour movie added on? =/

I have been thinking this too...

It would be the cruelest thing not to let the world see the 6 hour movie D:

If possible lawsuits and and all that craziness wouldn't be put into play, I would say for John just to 'accidentally' leak the movie but unfortunately shit would happen and the band would most likely not be happy with him.

Ah, that Homecoming part made me even more excited for HLAHG. I didn't even know that was possible.. Like, when he quickly goes through the Green Day footage, and he says there's so much of it, I felt like saying: OMG, RELEASE THAT NOW! :woot::wub:

Archived