John Roecker's Updates For HLAHG

Liam

Reminds me of the computer game Worms!

:lol: That was my first thought when I first heard it too.

wait, all those updates of him logging tapes isn't recent right? why would he be logging tapes if it's already been screened once before and we're just waiting for a release

:lol: That was my first thought when I first heard it too.

I thought I was the only one! xD

wait, all those updates of him logging tapes isn't recent right? why would he be logging tapes if it's already been screened once before and we're just waiting for a release

The extras of the DVD. I think he said he wanted to include a video of Billie playing When it's time in piano, among other things. That and I think he wants the tapes too, for personal use at least :lol:

Sometimes I come on this topic and I don't know but it gives some kind of hope of this come out. But I guess that I'll just really realy believe when it is realy released. =/

I think he said he wanted to include a video of Billie playing When it's time in piano, among other things.

asdlfjkasldkjWHAT :woot: :woot: :wub: :wub: :woot: :woot:

asdlfjkasldkjWHAT :woot: :woot: :wub: :wub: :woot: :woot:

he said so in a status a looooong time ago :lol:

must've missed that... but omg EXCITEMENT THIS HAS TO HAPPEN EVEN MORE NOW.

must've missed that... but omg EXCITEMENT THIS HAS TO HAPPEN EVEN MORE NOW.

IKR? xD the day GD.com says "HLAHG will be released on XMonth, XDay, XYear", I'll be jumping around the house and asking for money and a credit card! xD

Woah, why haven't I discovered this thread earlier? :lol:

This is awesome, I hope it will really come out this time but all those updates make it highly likely.

:woot:

I just asked John Roecker on his wall if "theres any new updates and heart like a hand grenade" and the response I got was "coming soon". Its gonna be hard to get him to give us info.

Man what I would give for a night or two alone in that room with all those tapes. :whistle

I feel like I've heard this before... What's your source?

Man what I would give for a night or two alone in that room with all those tapes. :whistle

I'd want to spend over 300 hours with them so I could watch them all.

I really hope that this gets released and soon! I never thought I would get to see it and all these updates have me excited for it!

I'd want to spend over 300 hours with them so I could watch them all.

I'd probably zoom a bit. Not gonna lie.

September 2nd: It is 6:30 in the Evening- and the DV Deck has been installed and I am now starting to log in 300 hours of Green Day footage for the extras. First tape in Ocean Way Day four- Tre going drums. So in an hour I will have only 299 hours to go until finished. May god have mercy on my soul.

Why isn't he just releasing everything :lol:

I just can't wait.. This really makes me excited...

But i do feel that john can be such a tease!!

I'm determined not to get excited over this until I heard anything like properly official. I'll believe it when I (literally) see it.

pff. then when is the right time?.. I don't get them, really.

Maybe they wanted to be able to fully concentrate on the AI musical and didn't want to go to any premieres, give interviews etc.

Exactly... also with the tour still going on. I understand why they wouldn't want it out yet. There's so many stuff going on, to release a film like that on top of that all... it would both get very busy for them, as well as not give HLAHG the proper attention it deserves.

Exactly... also with the tour still going on. I understand why they wouldn't want it out yet. There's so many stuff going on, to release a film like that on top of that all... it would both get very busy for them, as well as not give HLAHG the proper attention it deserves.

Right. Either the musical, the tour or HLAHG would get too little attention.

Right. Either the musical, the tour or HLAHG would get too little attention.

With the musical closing soon, and the tour almost over it seems like that quiet moment in-between albums would be a decent time. Sometime in the next year or two which is when John is suggesting a release, but as many have said... No one should hold their breath. This is just John talking for now.

Archived