John Roecker's Updates For HLAHG

Liam

I really hope HLAHG is getting released sometime next year. John Roecker sure it's trying to release it since 2009, so I think it's great he has showed us some pictures and a small sneak peak of the movie, at least. I'm so anxious of hearing a confirmation! :wub:

:o What are these pictures and sneak peak you speak of?? link?

I always feel he's just teasing us =/ ....

Same, kind of like how I feel about the Arrested Development movie. :lol:

I just read a review for this on IMDB....from someone that attended the screening....

Billie cries during Whatsername....that's how you know its coming straight from his heart and soul....thats real music folks... :thumbsup:

also its kinda interesting how the original AI would have looked...or at least certain draft of it lol...

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd. of Broken Dreams

Are We We Are

St. Jimmy

Bagdad

Clusterbomb

Wake Me Up When September Ends

We’re Coming Home Again

Whatsername

I dont get it....which song is bagdad??? I thought it was Holiday at first but Holiday's up there :huh:

I don't get why people are assuming its getting released........ John never said that it is for sure getting released just because he's doing the extras for it.... I know you all are being optimistic about it but come on....

Yeah he has, he's said multiple times recently that it's being released for sure next year but he can't say exactly when. Whenever someone on facebook asks him if he's just teasing or joking he says no, it's really coming out.

Of course we can't assume it's guaranteed and there's no point in getting excited about it yet when we still don't know how long we have to wait. But he has said it :)

I just read a review for this on IMDB....from someone that attended the screening....

Billie cries during Whatsername....that's how you know its coming straight from his heart and soul....thats real music folks... :thumbsup:

also its kinda interesting how the original AI would have looked...or at least certain draft of it lol...

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd. of Broken Dreams

Are We We Are

St. Jimmy

Bagdad

Clusterbomb

We’re Coming Home Again

Whatsername

I dont get it....which song is bagdad??? I thought it was Holiday at first but Holiday's up there :huh:

Agreed. I wonder what Bagdad is.

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd. of Broken Dreams

Are We We Are = Are We The Waiting

St. Jimmy

Bagdad = ????

Clusterbomb = Letterbomb

We’re Coming Home Again = Homecoming

Whatsername

----------------------------------------------

Extraordinary Girl and She's A Rebel are missing....but Bagdad cant be one of those cause they have nothing to do with anything related to the song's name....

Bagdad must be another unreleased...

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd. of Broken Dreams

Are We We Are = Are We The Waiting

St. Jimmy

Bagdad = ????

Clusterbomb = Letterbomb

We’re Coming Home Again = Homecoming

Whatsername

----------------------------------------------

Extraordinary Girl and She's A Rebel are missing....but Bagdad cant be one of those cause they have nothing to do with anything related to the song's name....

Bagdad must be another unreleased...

and Give me Novacaine.

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd. of Broken Dreams

Are We We Are

St. Jimmy

Bagdad

Clusterbomb

We’re Coming Home Again

Whatsername

Hmmm that is weird...and it cant even be any of the b-sides. =/

Agreed. I wonder what Bagdad is.

When they were recording American Idiot they would call Extraordinary Girl Radio Bagdad

When they were recording American Idiot they would call Extraordinary Girl Radio Bagdad

interesting name for a song that ended up being totally unrelated.....lol...

interesting name for a song that ended up being totally unrelated.....lol...

Personally I think the drums at the beginning sound kinda middle eastern, as well as the general sound of the song. There's just something about the guitar in the background that gives me that impression...

Personally I think the drums at the beginning sound kinda middle eastern, as well as the general sound of the song. There's just something about the guitar in the background that gives me that impression...

yup....thats about it....unless the song had different lyrics at one point to accompany those instrumentals........

Clusterbonb was the original name of letterbomb? Omg. It makes me think of a cookie....

the video = :ga:

hope this is released soon... or, at least, hope he shows us lots of clips! xFD

Clusterbonb was the original name of letterbomb? Omg. It makes me think of a cookie....

Reminds me of the computer game Worms!

A cookie and a game named Worms? :lol:

I just think of a cluster bomb.... xD and of those cluster cannon ball things... not sure what they're called in English.

I'm not getting excited until an official, confirmed date is announced. :lol:

this :D

lasdfl;kdjalsd now i have the live album, the new album AND this to look forward to. but i'm not gettin my hopes up with this. it's been what like 5 years and nothings happened. yea there's more of a chance of this coming out in 2015 then in a year so yea

Archived