Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

When I first heard "Holiday", instead of "kill all the fags that don't agree", I thought he was saying "doughnut cream".

Wait. BECAUSE I HAVE TO get this right. You thought the lyric was "kill all the fags that doughnut cream"? HAHAHA

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean seriously, this could be a fucking coffee table book.

Of course the "scone" instead of "stoned" lyric had to be British. Most people here don't even know what a scone is believe it or not.

Gold I say.

I'd buy it XD

In peacemaker I always hear "Well I am a seizer, a nonbeliber"

Billie is most definitly not a Justin fan :lol:

• Like 3

In peacemaker I always hear "Well I am a seizer, a nonbeliber"

Billie is most definitly not a Justin fan :lol:

hahahah yeah, but WE are Billlievers! :P
  • Like 2

hahahah yeah, but WE are Billlievers! :P

It's nice to love something, but I don't think any self-respecting Green Day would ever call themselves a "Billiever."

It's nice to love something, but I don't think any self-respecting Green Day would ever call themselves a "Billiever."

That's where you're wrong!

• Like 1

My friend's sister thought the opening line to Jesus of Suburbia was "I'm the son of Reginald!" :lol:

• Like 2

I used to listen "like a lier looking for forgiveness from YOUR SOUL" insteads of "from a stone"...I never got the stone thing anyway.

In American Idiot, I have heard (often): "We're not the ones you're meant to fall over, and that's enough to hang you"

Until last year I always thought the line 'I'm in for nasty weather but I'll take whatever you can give that comes my way' was 'I keep on asking women but I'll take whatever you can give that comes my way.' I can relate to that desperation and it is one of the many reasons that Going to Pasalacqua is one of my favourite Green Day songs. It was crushing to find out that it wasn't the lyric. I also thought that Billie Joe was learning another lesson from a girl called Bill in Blood, Sex and Booze.

Just saw this one in a comment on Youtube

In homecoming someone heard "I started fucking running he said as my pizza drowned" instead of "I started fucking running as soon as my feet touched ground"

I checked out that part in the song and I could actually hear that pizza downing line. Though I still hear "as soon" instead of "he said" But still quite funny

• Like 2

I was playing When I Come Around in my room when my mum came in singing: "No time to search for Waldo now, 'cause y'know where he'll be found, When I come around!! :D "

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If Adrienne can here slap some sex in me. So I turn around.

• Like 1

The first time I listened to All the Time, I thought it said "Wasting time, wasting time down at butt fuck road" and I was just like, ooooook :lol:

Also...

Every time I listen to Letterbomb, I never hear "The dummy failed the crash test" I hear "Tell me ya feel digressous" (I don't even think that's a word, haha.)

• Like 1

It's like I only hump you. It's the only thing I want to do. -Only of You.

• Like 3

Whenever my mom sings "Basket Case," she always says "Am I just paranoid, or am i disturbed?" I haven't told her what he's actually saying...

In Private Ale I thought he sings "Private Ale, Private Ale" in the chorus but he actually sings "Ohaaa, oh yeah" or something like this

I still hear "Stevie Wonder shit in the gutter" at the end of Geek Stink Breath. I can't help it. And "there's no body hair" instead of "well nobody cares" in Homecoming.

"Stevie Wonder shit in the gutter" instead of which lyrics?

"Stevie Wonder shit in the gutter" instead of which lyrics?

"Wish in one hand and shit in the other"

I'm so used to hearing "Stevie Wonder shit in the gutter" that I had to look that up. :shy:

Which just reminded me that I hear the line afterwards ("And see which one gets filled first") as "and see that my dick's real firm"

"Steve Wonder shit in the gutter, and see that my dick's real firm."

Oh my God :lol:

Okay Stuart and the Ave. just started playing and I've got another one. I hear what SHOULD be "You're a blur of my dead past and rotting existance / As I stand laughing on the corner of insignificance" as "You're a bland bag of piss and I'm a latex dance"

• Like 2

I use to think the lyrics to Jesus of suburbia were "The bible was just a lie" it's really The motto was just a lie.