LaughingClock

yeah, cuz the one isn't perverted at ALL, sen xD

but, really, blame linny xD

yeh, that's who I blame ... for everything xD

except getting me into Green Day ... i blame YOU for that xD

for Geek Stink Breath

instead of "Im blowing off steam with meth amphetamine"

i heard "Im blowing off steam if you know what I mean"

as i perfectly know what BJ sings in Nice Guys Finish Last for some reason i always sing 'pleasure fucker picked my brain' instead of 'pressure cooker picked my brain' lol

I don't remember specifically what I thought this said, but I do remember the first couple of times I heard the song, I thought it said "fucker" as well :lol:

^I hear that too :lol: or not really a pencil case, I've always heard pencil cave which doesn't make sense :lol:

In KYE I've always thought it's just: You'll be blinded by the lights in your eyes but it's actually You'll be blinded by the lies...

And in Take back I thought that instead of "Take....back" he sings something like "DIE.....bleh" :lol:

^I hear that too :lol: or not really a pencil case, I've always heard pencil cave which doesn't make sense :lol:

In KYE I've always thought it's just: You'll be blinded by the lights in your eyes but it's actually You'll be blinded by the lies...

And in Take back I thought that instead of "Take....back" he sings something like "DIE.....bleh" :lol:

'Die..bleh' haha omg :lol:

^ I know :lol: It was a long time ago, but it took me ages to finally read the lyrics xD

I can't think of any others now...but I'm sure I have some more =D

I actually can't hear Take Back. I know he says that, but all I hear is screaming :lol:

:blink: He doesn't say "lights"? This thread makes me realize that I mishear a lot more than I thought... But I suppose "lies" makes more sense.

In the car yesterday I had outsider on and my brother was singing 'I have alzheimer's' instead of 'I'm an outsider' Haven't laughed so much in a while :lol:

in having a blast : "to me it's muffin" instead of "to me it's nothing"

and in "all the time" : "salad" insteahd of "salud"

In Minority where he sings; "For crying out loud,she screamed unto me", I thought he sang "screamed under me". A bit perverted.

Thats what I heard too :lol:

This tread really really confuses me. lol

It makes me realize that I misheared a lot myself, without even noticing. :lol:

I realized today while "singing" along to Platypus that a good portion of it is me going da do da dadadadadaa

In JOS instead of 'this hurricane of f***ing lies'

I heard 'this hurricane will f*** your eyes'. :blink:

In Basket Case instead of 'about nothing and everything all at once'

I heard 'about nothing and everything all I want'.

That one still kinda makes sense though.

And in AI instead of 'maybe I'm the faggot America'

I sang 'well maybe I'm the fat guy in America'.

God, this thread is hilarious :lol:

The first thing I can think of that I heard wrong, was in Pulling Teeth.

It's: "Making sure I'm on my knees"

I heard: "Making joyrides on my knees"

In Basket Case instead of 'about nothing and everything all at once'

I heard 'about nothing and everything all I want'.

That one still kinda makes sense though.

I thought that, too.

And for ages I was so sure that 'Bearing gifts, and trust' was 'Bearing gifts, and drugs'...

When I first heard Jesus of Suburbia, I was really convinced there was a section about cats. Something along the lines of, "I have a cat, if you don't. I have a cat, if you don't. I have a cat, if you don't cat. I like cats."

Oh my God, I am peeing myself laughing after reading that! Hahahahaha! I would love to hear Billie sing 'I like cats'. Hahahaha. Do you know when something just makes you laugh hysterically and you can't stop? Well that's happening to me.

Because of this.

I used to think that in Jesus of Suburbia "alcohol and cigarettes" was "Uncle love and cigarettes."

Instead of sonofabitch and edgar allan poe, I thought it was I am the sonofabitch and nigger something

Up until about a week ago, I thought the lyrics to 21st Century Breakdown went, 'We are the class of, the class of thirteen!' I had completely forgotten it was really, 'We are the cries of the class of thirteen', haha. :D

:o I didn't know this until I just read your post. Shocking.

And I actually sat down with the lyrics countless times before...! Sometimes you just read what you think there should be printed I guess.

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. ;)

Meh, I'm going to stick with 'We are the class of, the class of thirteen!'. I've gotten so used to it by now.

As for other lyrics I misunderstood: 'Call of the wire' instead of 'Call of the wild' in Peacemaker.

Didn't make any sense at all to me, so I had to look it up.

In the car yesterday I had outsider on and my brother was singing 'I have alzheimer's' instead of 'I'm an outsider' Haven't laughed so much in a while

This one made me laugh out loud so hard :lol: