Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

In Peacemaker the line - Well, call of the banshee hey hey

i heard - Will call off the band sheet, hey hey

HAHAHAHA. At this point, I'm wondering if you're making them up (jk). Lol. Too much.

I tell nothing but the truth.

From 21 Guns - "Like a lion looking for forgivness from the stove" :whistle

I've actually given up learning the lyrics and just make 'em up, much easier :D

I kept hearing; Like a liar looking for forgiveness from the start. :pinch:

=

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your bloodshot eyes Will show your heart of treason, from little girl, i heard it as heart of reason

Anyone have the official word sheet for the songs at the end of kerplunk, there damm hard to figure out lol

Anyone have the official word sheet for the songs at the end of kerplunk, there damm hard to figure out lol

try GDA?

I just realized that in Basket Case it's "grasping to control" not "last thing to control"... I've been sining it wrong for te last 5 years. :pinch: And it still makes much more sense in my head. xD

Letterbomb: The town bishop is an extortionist, i remember hearing that as the Television is an extortionist

Oh, I got another one:

When I first heard Good Riddance for the first time, I swear...

I heard "It's something unpredictable, the Indian was right." instead of "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right." :lol:

My ears just heard what they wanted to hear, I guess. :P

Oooh that was the best thing from the old thread :lol: After I read this I always started laughing when this part of TOYL came on :D

Blood Sex And Booze: "Another lesson to be learned from a girl called Bill"

I always thought it's "Another lesson to be learned from a girl called guilt" xD

and "my hair is shaking in my ass" instead of "my hair is shagging in my eyes"

hahahaha.

"bearing gifts and trust" - i thought it was "bearing gifts and drugs" for the longest time :lol:

Jaded

Me: Somebody kick my nuts I think I'm going numb

Real: Somebody keep my balance I think I'm falling off

...I like my version better.

Jaded

bahahahahaha

Your version is full of win. :lol:

Edited by TheOneCalledWhatsername

The first time I listened to 21CB I put it on in my car and didn't bother looking at what the songs were titled or anything. For the first month of so I was singing "I feel so useless in the band I sing in" instead of "I feel so useless in the murder city". Omg, when I actually bothered to look at the song titles I couldn't believe it :lol:

Oh and another one - in EJN I always thought it was "it's been a lifetime since I last got pissed", rather than confessed.

I can't believe i actually admitted those. :unsure:

Edited by Smbcf

I feel so useless in the band I sing in :lol:

The first time I listened to 21CB I put it on in my car and didn't bother looking at what the songs were titled or anything. For the first month of so I was singing "I feel so useless in the band I sing in" instead of "I feel so useless in the murder city". Omg, when I actually bothered to look at the song titles I couldn't believe it :lol:

Oh and another one - in EJN I always thought it was "it's been a lifetime since I last got pissed", rather than confessed.

hahahaha...I feel so useless in the band I sing in...nice. :lol:

And the dumbest of my misheards, Christian's Inferno, I just did not get that they were singing "inferno" in the chorus.. I just kept hearing imaginary words like "christian's in paranol" thinking paranol might have been a name of a flammable substance or something?!?!

Aw, don't feel too bad - my mam used to think the words were 'Wo-oah - pig shits in Valium!' That bit is really inarticulate.

Oh man,

in Stuck with me I had never really bothered looking up the lyrics cause I thought I was right but apparently not.

"Give me lots of flowers that will give me loss of hope" is what I have been singing for about 5 years now :S

well I was quite close to the correct lyrics that are "Down classed by the powers that be give me loss of hope"

I mean the "p" in powers and "be" are so obvious that I can't understand how I have misheard those.

What did the poor lion do?! xD

Letterbomb: The town bishop is an extortionist, i remember hearing that as the Television is an extortionist

I think everyone has misheard that one, at least once in a lifetime :lol:

Jaded

There IS something wrong with Jaded :lol:

Billie's useless in the band he sings in?! LMFAO

Aw, don't feel too bad - my mam used to think the words were 'Wo-oah - pig shits in Valium!' That bit is really inarticulate.

LMFAO!

I was in the bus, and AI came out in my mp4, and now that I think about it, I think I might have mishear "Faggot" for "Fucked" or something like that in the past :lol:

Billie's useless in the band he sings in?! LMFAO

LMFAO!

LOL! I actually felt really sorry for him hahahaa... Until I realised they clearly weren't the words :rolleyes:

HAHA! Classic! :lol:

:lol: LOL! When my mum heard it she thought it was "Wo-oah, this shit is flying now". Now if she hears the song playing she sings that loudly.

And she thought "mass hysteria" was "let's get serious!". She heard it and put on an American accent and said "Oh, let's get serious honey!". She still sings that when she hears it too. Hahaha.