Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

SNARF!!!! Aw, shit, that's good. :)

That's just effin' hysterical, I am reaching for the tissues!

Edit: I see you and raise you one....found these:

4C589AED-97AE-89A1-CE5F34AD78DD68CD.jpgBavarianCremeDonutLG.jpg

HAHAHA! The responses are getting as good as the posts. Good show. I can't believe you searched and posted a broken granddad and some donut cream. Kill those mofos!!! They don't deserve to live with their broken arms and creamy delicious centers.

Between Raw Ham, dislodged chicken spuds, broken granddads and donut cream, I might never stop laughing again.

• Like 1

In Letterbomb I heard "Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself" as "Where will are the martyrs go when the violence kills itself".

Haha, I always thought it was that too! :ninja:

Hahaha, thank you Bastard_Of_1967! Ingenious! My misheard dessert filling is now GDC-reknowned. :happy:

I can't believe you searched and posted a broken granddad and some donut cream.

Hey, when it comes to one of the most riotously-funny threads this board's ever seen, I'll do (almost) whatever it takes to keep it going! :) That, plus a few nights ago I was up til 4am restoring something like 200+ of our firm's servers that got knocked offline because of a network shit-storm in our main data center. Now it's less than 3 hours before clock-off time before a long holiday weekend, and one could say I'm a tad punchier than typical. :runaround:

Haha, I always thought it was that too! :ninja:

Didn't think there'd be any one else who though the same as me! It makes so much sense that way though doesn't it? Gives it more of an epic sound.

Hey, when it comes to one of the most riotously-funny threads this board's ever seen, I'll do (almost) whatever it takes to keep it going! :) That, plus a few nights ago I was up til 4am restoring something like 200+ of our firm's servers that got knocked offline because of a network shit-storm in our main data center. Now it's less than 3 hours before clock-off time before a long holiday weekend, and one could say I'm a tad punchier than typical. :runaround:

It wasn't an "I can't believe" like I don't love that you did it. I fucking loved it. Hysterical. :D

Yeah, this board pretty much gets a look see every time I'm near a internet device (be it iPhone, computer, iPad) or whatever. I have officially given into my addiction to this place, which is bad because it also feeds my child like infatuation with Green Day,

Didn't think there'd be any one else who though the same as me! It makes so much sense that way though doesn't it? Gives it more of an epic sound.

Haha, yeah! I'm going to carry on singing the incorrect version :D

I think it became that. It's what I always sing. This is one of the debatable ones.

Not as certain as say, ummmm, i dunnnooo.... RAW HAM. HAHAHAHAAHAHA

RAW FUCKING HAM.

http://shop.pipersfarm.com/zen-cart/images/large/ham-raw-gn-whole.jpg

KYE came in my mp4's shuffle today. I cracked myself laughing remembering the "RAW HAM" and I think the people in my bus now thinks I'm a crazy-bipolar :lol:

Oh my god :lol:. I was just listening to Geek Stink Breath with my mum in the room. When he sang my pulse is beating out of time, she screwed her face up and said "how disgusting!".

I asked her what was disgusting - she thought he sang MY BALLS ARE SWEATING OUT OF TIME!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I really think RB are just having a laugh with some of these :lol: Who knows, did they mess up any of The Beatles RB lyrics? Or were they afraid of the rabid Beatles fans that would skin them alive if they made a typo? :P

I'd skin them alive for that xD And I'd skin them alive if I actually owned the GD RB :lol:

"There's no return from Adie's sex!"

LMFAO!!!!!!!! SIGGED!!!! xD

my cat is looking at me as if I were crazy (he was sleeping here)

hahaha, cool! I've never been sigged before. :P

there's always a first time :sherlock:

Right up until yesterday I have been singing the lyrics to 21st Century Breakdown wrong. My boyfriend (who is not a big green day fan) was singing "My name is no one the long lost son" and I said to him "Your names not Noah" and he was like what :blink: I then realise how ridiclous it was thinking the lyrics were "My name is Noah the long lost son"

Also on Pulling Teeth they lyrics are "For now I lie around" I always thought it was "Bored I lie around"

At the end of Hitchin' A Ride, I always thought Billie said something around the lines of "Say one two, one two." Or some strange counting thing like that.

But according to Rockband.. it's "One say birthday boys, hey."

.. WTF :blink:

wtf? I'm shocked. :o

At the end of Hitchin' A Ride, I always thought Billie said something around the lines of "Say one two, one two." Or some strange counting thing like that.

But according to Rockband.. it's "One say birthday boys, hey."

.. WTF :blink:

:mellow: There are no words.

I totally thought in Welcome to Paradise, the line was "Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken gnomes." It sounded weird but made sense...in a way. After reading this thread, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

I read back over the whole thread some of the stuff in here is hillarious :lol:

When I first heard Jesus of Suburbia, I was really convinced there was a section about cats. Something along the lines of, "I have a cat, if you don't. I have a cat, if you don't. I have a cat, if you don't cat. I like cats."

I love this i cant stop laughing at it :lol:

Can I sig it?

• Like 1

I thought the Rock Band people had just made that up, and it's really just random noises. BUT then I listened to the vocals of the song on their own that someone on GDC ripped from Rock Band (in the downloads section). He's totally saying it! You can hear it really clearly.

*listens to rock band's acapellas*

my life has changed.

also, I didn't know that Mike sang "don't know where i'm going" in the background :lol:

I then realise how ridiclous it was thinking the lyrics were "My name is Noah the long lost son"

I thought they were the lyrics until I read your post!!

In Jaded I thought 'somebody keep my balance I think I'm falling off' was 'somebody get my crutch I'm think I'm falling over'

I only realised when i read the lyrics book a few months ago

I was conviced that he said on Holiday :

Bang Bang goes the broken glass man

Kill all the flags that don't agree

Trials by fire, setting fire

is not a way that's meant for me

Just cause, just cause because we're out last year !

When I listen to Blood, Sex and Booze...when Billie sings "please don't make me beg"...I always hear "please don't make me pay". And when he also sings "from a girl called kill"....I always hear "from a girl called you"

I read back over the whole thread some of the stuff in here is hillarious :lol:

I love this i cant stop laughing at it :lol:

Can I sig it?

Absolutely :lol:

I thought they were the lyrics until I read your post!!

In Jaded I thought 'somebody keep my balance I think I'm falling off' was 'somebody get my crutch I'm think I'm falling over'

I only realised when i read the lyrics book a few months ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that :lol:

Absolutely :lol:

Thanks oh and can I say congratuations your the first person that I have ever sigged and the first I have ever given rep to :P:lol:

Thanks oh and can I say congratuations your the first person that I have ever sigged and the first I have ever given rep to :P:lol:

Congrats on being the second person to sig me and the thirteenth person to give me rep :lol: Haha, thanks a lot, though :hug:

Congrats on being the second person to sig me and the thirteenth person to give me rep :lol: Haha, thanks a lot, though :hug:

Go Meeee :dance::lol: aww your welcome :hug:

Ok. We're gonna start a new game. It's called "Find the RAW HAM"

The first one I made easy so you know what the HAM looks like. In the future, the ham will be like Waldo. In the meantime.

FIND THE RAW HAM

RawHam.jpg