Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

^I love that song!

And I just looked up the Roshambo lyrics....he's saying "I'm not looking for a bargain". How the hell does he manage to make "bargain" sound like "funnyon"?

Yeah, it's cool :D I just looked up the lyrics..it's 'they have tampered'. Then 'they have tampon' wasn't even that weird of a thing to hear.

A bargain, that's what it was!

I'm fairly sure he says opinion too at some point, though... (time passes) just looked it up. He does say opinion, I just swapped the parts in the song in my head. Because I used to hear something along the lines of 'funnyon' too, but where he says 'opinion'.

And that's the magic of Billie's incomprehensible mumbling xD

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I heard the "To all my wrecked-up friends" in Lady Gaga's "Speechless," I heard "To all my rectal plans" :huh::lol: I know Gaga's crazy, but even I thought that was a little off the wall for her!

My friend thought "and the hangover doesn't pass" in 21 Guns was "and the hang of a dozen paths", which still makes sense to the song.

Also, I thought "color me stupid" in Waiting was "calling me stupid", which again makes sense.

My friend thought "and the hangover doesn't pass" in 21 Guns was "and the hang of a dozen paths", which still makes sense to the song.

Also, I thought "color me stupid" in Waiting was "calling me stupid", which again makes sense.

at least yours make come sense anyways lol

I really don't know why, but in "See the Light" I keep singing

I've been wasted pizza and alcohol instead of pills and alcohol :lol:

Now that we have a new sotw... it turns out the lyrics AREN'T:

So don't do what you like

Make sure you do it right

they're

So go do what you like

Make sure you do it wise

:(

And I just looked up the Roshambo lyrics....he's saying "I'm not looking for a bargain". How the hell does he manage to make "bargain" sound like "funnyon"?

I can't be the only one that has heard 'up the ass' at the beginning of Roshambo... WEIRD. In the whispered bit, at the beginning :lol:

haha these r hilarious!! Some of the lyrics r really difficult to understand. Especially the older songs

When I first heard Longview I thought he said "but my new pen close my eyes, take me away to paradise" and that turned into..."but my new friend close my eyes, take my away to paradise" eventually I was finally corrected by a longtime green fan...my older bro lol...I kept signing "but my new friend..."then he started singing the correct lyrics and he's said "its like that, ok?" ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and not me but my friend at school didnt knw the correct lyric to JOS "Soda Pop and Ritalin"....she interpreted it as "cause im the pop ruler" :lol: :lol: :lol::D :D :D

oh and funny lil story sorta related to this....I had this teacher at school who had like a funny southern accent and she was like in her late 50's...and one time I showed her the AI lyric book and she's like "what?!...Im the...Son of a bitch?! and...Edgar Allen Poe!??!?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah good times....lol :happy:

I was pretty young when I heard She's A Rebel for the first and I couldn't speak English well at this time. That's why I always heard She's A Redball instead of She's A Rebel.

on hitchin a ride. at the end it says " say one way, one way"

and in GDRB it sys say birthday boy say hey/ thats pretty ridiculous :blink:

In JOS instead of 'I'm the Son of Rage and Love' I heard 'I'm the son of Angela'

And in the Australian national anthem i used to sing:

Australians all let us ring Joyce

For she is young and free

With golden soil and wealth for toil

Our home is dirt by sea

for Brain Stew

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Real: "Fucked up and spun out of my room"

I Thought it was: "The top is blown out of my room"

Real: "Im counting sheep but running out"

I Thought it was: "Im counting sheep but running nude" :lol: :lol:

for Macy's Day

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Real: "Cause Im thinking about a brand new hope"

I Thought it was: "Cause Im thinking about a brand new home"

for Waiting

------------------------------------------------------------------

Real: "Dumbstruck, color me stupid, Good luck, you’re gonna need it, Where I’m going if I get there at all"

I Thought it was: "Dumbfuck, calling me stupid, Good luck, you’re gonna need it, Where I’m going if I get paired off"

In Blink-182's Online Songs, when Mark sings: "You're screen name used to be..." I always thought he said: "You're screaming Mr. Bean..." :lol:

My best friend thought this:

One republic - All the right moves

Right:

All the right friends in all the wrong places

So yeah, we're going down

They got all the right moves in all the right faces

What she thought:

They got all the right boobs in all the right places

My best friend thought this:

What she thought:

They got all the right boobs in all the right places

That happens to my sister when she listens to that Pink song.

Instead of singing:

I am a rock star

I've got my rock moves

She sings:

I am a rock star

I've got my rock boobs.

I probably should've told her the correct lyrics ;)

You know that Avril song "Losing Grip"?

One part goes, "I was left to cry there, waiting outside there, grinning with a lost stare." I thought she said, "Grinning with a lobster."

Smells Like Teen Spirit is impossible to understand.

My little sister had the best misheard yrics for it

'I'm a lighter, I'm albino, I'm a skittle"

hahaha you HAVE to watch this video

My best friend and I changed the words for Owl City's Fireflies. So now every time the songs comes on the radio we laugh out ass of :lol:

Original:

You would not believe your eyes

If ten million fireflies

Lit up the world as I fell asleep

Our version:

You would not believe your eyes

If ten million butterflies

Few up your ass and fell asleep

At the beginning of "Rock n' Roll Girlfriend" in "Homecoming", I don't understand if he says "Jeez" or "Geeze"?

Damn, I understood "Cheese". :lol:

in wake me up when september ends, i thought billie said :"summer is comming 'fast'" instead of, "summer has come and passed." and in BOBD i though it was "read between the lines of 'once sparked up' and every things alright," instead of "whats F****d up and every things alright"

I heard "Dumbstruck, color me stupid, Good luck, you’re gonna need it, Where I’m going if I get there at all" as "Dump Truck, girl don't be stupid, good luck, you're gonna need it, where I'm going if I get there at all".

i wanna- the all american rejects, instead of "put your hands on me" i heard it as "put your pants on me"

Archived