this annoys me so bad :dry: but every time I understand the same thing :lol:

"All These Things That I've Done" - The Killers

Actual: And my affection, well it comes and goes

I understand: And my erection, well it comes and goes

:pinch:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still think that in blood,sex and booze it is "from a girl called you" instead of "Kill"

Haha, me too!

i was always so sure that the following line in hitchin' a ride was:

"there's a child at the fountain of youth"

instead of:

"there's a drought at the fountain of youth"

even though i know now the real word i'm still singing "child" :whistle

That whole "Indian" thing has affected me. Now I can't stop myself of hearing and singing Time Of Your Life like this - instead of "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right", I sing "The Indian was right", lol :lol:

That whole "Indian" thing has affected me. Now I can't stop myself of hearing and singing Time Of Your Life like this - instead of "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right", I sing "The Indian was right", lol :lol:

Me too :P

Damn you 'misheard/misunderstood lyrics'-thread! :lol:

I used to think the line "Homeland security could kill us all" in 21st Century Breakdown was "Promiscuity could kill us all" :lol:

For a while i thought it was

"A free for all, Ducks and all" :whistle

:lol: Oh my...

I quite like this :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i was always so sure that the following line in hitchin' a ride was:

"there's a child at the fountain of youth"

instead of:

"there's a drought at the fountain of youth"

even though i know now the real word i'm still singing "child" :whistle

haha i thought it said child too lmao

In one version, I think the demo, he actually does say "I am a nation, a worker, a pawn"

Ah, that'd be it so, I looked up the demo before the album was released... Have since forgotten most of the demo's lyrics

I keep hearing Jason anytime I heard Billie Joe sing "chasing" now from this thread :lol:

In that One Republic song (I can't remeber what it's called) I sometimes hear "all the right moves in all the right places" as, "al the right boobs and all the right faces" :blink:

"The Indian was right", will that ever get old? :lol: My friend has interesting hearing.

I can't get over "I wore cologne, I wore cologne"...or "Sometimes I wish a hungry bear will find me" :whistle

And every time I listen to American Eulogy, I hear "Red alert is the colour of a bad egg". Hmm.

I always hear "When I walk in crowded rooms I feel like sniffing is my doom", "The Indian was right" and "Forever in debt to your slices of pie" thanks to this thread :lol:

in california gurls by the lovely mz katy perry, the part that goes "fine, fresh, fierce" i thought it was "fine fresh beers"...

^ :lol:

In the Pink song, Bad Influence. I used to think the lyrics where "Lonely, lonely, lonely I get up and I like to party it's dramatic, it's electrifying.." when actually it's "Lordy, lordy, lordy I get up and I like to party it's genetic, it's electrifying.."

Im glad someone else also misheard "I walk alone" for "I wore cologne" it makes me feel a lttle less retarded. :happy:

In Blink 182's "Not Now" I always heard "My name is Maeveus in Irish" instead of "my name has made the list and I wish" :lol:

the first time i heard mother mary i thought it was "do you want to make love tonight..." instead of "elope".... :lol:

^I heard that too until I looked up the lyrics.

In FOD instead of "Stuck down in a rut of dislogic and smut", I always hear "Stuck down in a rut, I missed my chicken smug"

the first time i heard mother mary i thought it was "do you want to make love tonight..." instead of "elope".... :lol:

I heard that too :lol:

In Suffocate:

Instead of "Drop like flies and empathize", I heard "Don't break flies and empathize"

And instead of "Sedatives and dizzy spells", "Sick to death and dizzy spells"

(I've been 'revising' my Green Day lyrics lately for my concerts (just means I listen a fuckload to Green Day and read along to the lyrics instead of from my head (because what I've got in my head sometimes drastically differs from the real lyrics, haha)), so I keep discovering little (and big) mistakes)

And instead of "Sedatives and dizzy spells", "Sick to death and dizzy spells"

You mean it's not "sick to death and dizzy spells" :o Maybe I should revise the lyrics too :lol:

You mean it's not "sick to death and dizzy spells" :o Maybe I should revise the lyrics too :lol:

Hahahaha I always thought it was OF instead of "and"

Archived