Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Real Lyrics - "Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me"

I thought - "Sometimes I wish someone out there will pillow fight me"

I swear I thought this was the real lyrics for months before I got around to dbl checking it xD

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my best friend when heard Murder CIty for first time he thought that was "Kiss my ass" instead of "Desperate"

One of my best friend when heard Murder CIty for first time he thought that was "Kiss my ass" instead of "Desperate"

:lol:

When I heard BOBD I thought it was "but it's only me and I walk alone" but it's "but it's home to me"

I've never confused the lyrics.. but in Boston's "Peace of Mind" it always sounds like he's saying "All I want is to have my piece of pie" instead of "All I want is to have my peace of mind."

I also think it sounds like he's saying "But I don't care about the FBI" instead of "But I don't care if I get behind."

Also, my friend's grandmother heard that one song that's all "My heart is damaged/so how you gonna fix it?" And she thought it was saying "I want a sandwich, how you gonna fix it?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Android, for the line, "It keeps my head spinning around," I heard, "It keeps my husband in the room."

Seriously. Listen to it. It sounds just like it. :lol:

When I hear Platypus, I always hear

"cause I chew" instead of "cause I hate you"

:blink:

I always thought in Favorite Son, Billie says "My God be onlinee" instead of "Like a neon light"

hehe

The Judge's Daughter

it goes "Princess in a school girl's dream"

and I thought it's "Princess in a school canteen" :pinch:

probably like everyone else, longview. when he says "your fucking lonely!"

i thought he said "your fucking losing!"

mostly rock songs. can't think of anything specific right now...but i have done it before.

In Burnout, I used to think Billie Joe sang "My hair is shaking in my ass" instead of "My hair is shagging in my eyes"

And in Westbound Sign, I could have sworn he said "Pork Chop" at the start instead of "Boxed up"

My brother's band has a song called Cat No. and I don't even know what the proper lyrics are, but I swear...there's one part where Eoin definitely sounds like he's saying "Charlie Sheen once said to be, most average just to us" :lol:

When I hear Platypus, I always hear

"cause I chew" instead of "cause I hate you"

:blink:

haha thats soo funny!!!

i love your ava too! :wub:

I always thought in Favorite Son, Billie says "My God be onlinee" instead of "Like a neon light"

hehe

Hahahaha :lol:

i always used to think that on "The Anthem" by GC it used to say something like

"What I'm saying is this is the end

throw all your hands up....."

But instead it says the anthem -.-'

xD

Theres a line that Girls Aloud song 'Call the Shots' that goes:

"Just 'cause you're raising the bet and call the shots"

But stupid me always heard:

"Just 'cause you're ace in the bed and call the shots" :/ oops

that scouting for girls song, heartbeat, instead of "give me an evening or give me a night" i always sing "give me an evil or give me an eye". i think my versions better.

In 'Knowledge,' instead of "It's looking fucking narrow!" I heard, "It's fucking, fucking marrow!"

:lol:

I heard somewhere on this thread that someone misstook 'I walk alone' for 'I wore cologne' in BOBD.

So everytime I listen to BOBD I'm always reduced to tears(of laughter) because it actually sound like he sings 'I wore cologne' rofl.

^I saw someone on here once wrote that in Android where Billie says "it keeps my head spinning around" they thought he said "it keeps my husband in the ground". It honestly does sound like he's saying that!

I realised today that I've been singing St.Jimmy wrong for nearly 5 years *facepalm* I thought that I'm a teenage assassin executing some fun was I'm a teenage assassin makes a killing some fun...the way I've been singing it doesn't even make any sense!

Archived