Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

my mum thought some foo fighters lyrics were : the lovers are at it again. But they were actually : the love is already dead (Once And For All (Demo))

my bro thought some muse lyrics were: possom in a daze. But they were actually bolssom in the trees (Feeling Good)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on burnout when it says "ive lived inside this mental cave" i used to think it said "ive lived inside this pencil case" lol

on burnout when it says "ive lived inside this mental cave" i used to think it said "ive lived inside this pencil case" lol

same

what a waste of a post

same

what a waste of a post

lol no, i still think it says that whenever i listen to it even knowing it doesnt :P

I can't understand anything sung by Fall Out Boy...

Samee !!

i still like a song or 2 tho lol but its hard to know what theyre saying

IN ''86'' in the part:''there's no return fro 86,don't even try''i used to get:''there's no return from many sex,don't even try''lol

I used to hear it as "There is no return from innocence" :lol:

James Blunts Beautiful Dawn I always misheard as Beautiful Door. I had no clue what he was on about!

oh, I always understood `beautiful dog` :lol:

i still like a song or 2 tho lol but its hard to know what theyre saying

I do too, but it's hard to enjoy the music when you have no idea what they're saying XD

I used to hear it as "There is no return from innocence" :lol:

I used to sing 'There's no return from many things'

no,it was because of your avatar and nickname(the avatar is fom Amaral's new album?)

Hadn't heard of Amaral before. Gonna have to google it now...

My avatar is actually Emily Strange.

IT's because her new album is ''gato negro dragón rojo''so the translation reminded me of your avatar

that's great :lol:

now i hear that when i listen to the song :o

Bruce springsteen."Is there anybody alive out there. I heard, is there anybody in the lavatory.

Also, We built this city on rock and roll when he says "Marconi plays the mamba" i swear he said "My pony plays the mamba"

I saw a parody of It's not a scene it's an arms race, they thought he said Ass face. Oh how I laughed...

Guest give me novacaine-jos

on give me novacaine says 'this sensations over whelming' i used to hear 'the sensations over whelming'

Guest give me novacaine-jos

on give me novacaine says 'this sensations over whelming' i used to hear 'the sensations over whelming'

oops sorry can anybody delete it.

oops sorry can anybody delete it.

me too til i started listening to it more and i finally i relized he said 'this' and not 'the'

Macy's Day Parade - Green Day

what i thought i heard - "Because I'm thinking about a brand new home the one I've never known"

what it really is - "Because I'm thinking about a brand new hope the one I've never known"

I do too, but it's hard to enjoy the music when you have no idea what they're saying XD

lol yeah, quite

but atleast if i sing it, there would be no problem cause no one will understand the real song either xD

(i guess.)

that's great :lol:

now i hear that when i listen to the song :o

haha sorry xD

i always try "not" to hear it ,

but its hard, it just really seems like it says pencil case lol

• 1 month later...
Castaway - "going at it alone" - it always makes me laugh.

Am I supposed to think dirty?

cuz if i am..that is funny like hell^^ :lol::D

when i first heard Jesus Of Suburbia I was thinkin that is : Im so original... and correct is :Im the son of rage and love

:lol:

Archived