Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

for about 10 years, my sister thought that ub40 were singing "Wing Wing Waaang" instead of "Red Red Wine" :|

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kerplunkadeline
for about 10 years, my sister thought that ub40 were singing "Wing Wing Waaang" instead of "Red Red Wine" :|

hahhaaa!! that's pretty fun!!!... in the school..i was going to american college in moscow...and we have been taught the song "jingle bells"...i was singig "ng the song like that "jingle bell jingle bell.(untill here it's true :lol: ).jingle old bell, oo what fun eleven hundred bells::D:lol::D ...how is it ???..."shame"

My parents can't understand Billie Joe at all.we were listening to Homecoming and my dad goes"After 10 cups of coffe and bacon?That doesn't sound right.All I could say was"Dad,it's After 10 cup of coffee I'm thinking"

There's loads more they've said.I just can't think of any more right now.

Guest kerplunkadeline
My parents can't understand Billie Joe at all.we were listening to Homecoming and my dad goes"After 10 cups of coffe and bacon?That doesn't sound right.All I could say was"Dad,it's After 10 cup of coffee I'm thinking"

There's loads more they've said.I just can't think of any more right now.

hahaha :lol: ...you should thank god...my dad can'T stand green day's music....he just likes "timne of your life"...coz you know it's slow....and in all verses he says to me "do you understand what he's saying"..."yea,papa.."...."ok,that's good..it helps to improve your english.."..yea dad,let's listen together"".....""nooooo...nyet!!!XD=it means no in russian...i am improved alreayd"...and iwas just laughing!!!

green day- boulevard of broken dreams

i heard.......sometimes i wish a mother bear would find me

real lyrics.....sometimes i wish someone out there would find me

i thought it was a bit wierd to have a mother bear find him lol :lol:

Mr Brightside by The Killers,

real lyrics:

While he's having a smoke, and she's taking a drag

what I heard:

While he's having a smoke, and she's taking a crap

:lol:

IN ''86'' in the part:''there's no return fro 86,don't even try''i used to get:''there's no return from many sex,don't even try''lol

Once I was listening to Longview and my mum walked in when it said 'I'm sick of all the same old shit', and she said "'Sick of all the same old chicks'?! Him? Yeah right!"

So now I think 'chicks' and lol every time I hear the song.

Hah.. Beatles "Something", for the longest while I thought it was "I don't wanna leave her now/ You know I believe in Hell" - I heard sometimes they do sing that? Not sure. But yes, it is "I don't wanna leave her now/ You know I believe AND HOW". Much different meaning, yes.

hahaha :lol: ...you should thank god...my dad can'T stand green day's music....he just likes "timne of your life"...coz you know it's slow....and in all verses he says to me "do you understand what he's saying"..."yea,papa.."...."ok,that's good..it helps to improve your english.."..yea dad,let's listen together"".....""nooooo...nyet!!!XD=it means no in russian...i am improved alreayd"...and iwas just laughing!!!

:lol: That's got to be the best way to learn English ever!We have to learn French by singing Jingle Bells..... :blink: It sucks pretty bad.

My Dad-"I walk alone at night?That's got nothing to do with a Boulevard of whatever it is!"

Me-"Uh,Dad,it's I walk a lonely road.And it's Boulevard of broken dreams"

And another

Dad"Do you recognise?!?!?What is this!"

me"It's basketcase dad.And it's do you have the time."

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

misheard lyric: 'The end of this ith can never last'

original lyric: 'The innocent can never last'

i dont know how i got 'end of this ith' :lol:

When I heard MCR's famous last words for the first time, I thought they said:

is it hard understanding why men compete and the original is is it hard understanding I'm incomplete.

When I heard MCR's famous last words for the first time, I thought they said:

is it hard understanding why men compete and the original is is it hard understanding I'm incomplete.

i'm always mishearing MCR lyrics. i think it's his weird voice that's to blame :D haha

I love Maximo Park becos i can hear every word. they're brill!

but in the song Karaoke Plays it says "someone gets run down, karaoke plays" and always think of it meaning someone getting tired and depressed but my friends say it means someone getting run down by a car or something.

does anyone else know the song?

Boys like girls. I dont remember what song it was.

I thougt it said "suck until it hurts me"

It really says "sulk until it hurts me"

I thought that was really funny. :lol:

Boys like girls. I dont remember what song it was.

I thougt it said "suck until it hurts me"

It really says "sulk until it hurts me"

I thought that was really funny. :lol:

learning to fall? i thought that too! :D

Guest kerplunkadeline
:lol: That's got to be the best way to learn English ever!We have to learn French by singing Jingle Bells..... :blink: It sucks pretty bad.

And another

Dad"Do you recognise?!?!?What is this!"

me"It's basketcase dad.And it's do you have the time."

hahaha :lol: ...yea..actually i felt like you told my parents!!XD....i pressed my mom to listen "green day"...i just threw in the towelll...okay listen what you want...listen t.A.T.u... :lol:

RHCP Zephyr song

"fly away on my cell phone" insted of "fly away on my zephyr"

when i first heard Go:Audio's "made up stories", i thought it was "make up and strawberries" XD

Haha, i always remember there is a song by d-side that my mum adores, i can't remember what its called though and one of the lines says "you gently reach", but when the dude who's singing sings it it sounds like "you jelly bean".

And in guns n roses you could be mine, when axl goes through that long rant near the end, i always thought he just mumbled but he doesn't he says a load of stuff which i found hard to make out! o well i know what it says now!

I keep hearing this line in Atoms For Peace by Thom Yorke, "I want to eat your artichoke heart", as "I want to eat you, your tits, your cock". :mellow:

:lol: Well coming from Thom Yorke, you never know

Nice.

+500 Cool Points.

FINALLY- Some people who don't listen to that garbage.

hahaha :lol: ...yea..actually i felt like you told my parents!!XD....i pressed my mom to listen "green day"...i just threw in the towelll...okay listen what you want...listen t.A.T.u... :lol:

T.a.Tu.?!? those bitches suck!!

Guest kerplunkadeline
T.a.Tu.?!? those bitches suck!!

:lol: ... :lol: haha that's right!!!...i was just joking...when mom doesn'T wanna listen green day ,i piss off her and say "listen fucking t.A.tU".....she became angry...coz she doesn't like them too..so she says "ok....let's listen green day"...how is my plan ???:.hahah :lol::cool:

Archived