Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from Coming Clean...I always thought it was "Hell, Mom and Dad " but it's "Well mom and dad" oh well

• 2 weeks later...

At first in "church on sunday" I thought billie said "and a lack of sheep" instead of "and a lack of sleep"

and in waiting "better than your lucky stars" instead of "better thank your lucky stars" :happy:

:D:D:D haha,guys u're awesome!!!

i misheard words from song Blue with Elton John "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"

i sang:" Sara seems to be the hardest world" :blink:

and in the song "Who wrote Holden Caulfield?" instead of "...there's a boy who fogs his world..." i sang:"Disappointments fuck this world..." :woot:

:lol: ^

the weirdest one was head, shoulders neema toads

from when i was little.

:blink:

At the end of Gypsy Rose Lee I used to think it was "I know your sane" instead of "I know your sin" lol

:lol: i think everyone did for a bit there...us idiots trying to figure out lyrics :pinch:

you knwo the 'bandages' song by hot hot heat? my friend used to think they said 'potato chips potato chips potato chips for you' instead of bandages O.o

:lol: that one made me laugh for some reason

'I Set My Friends On Fire' by Aiden

what I heard: "Megan, one more time.." :eyebrows:

actual lyrics: "Again, one more time..."

and when i first heard good riddence i heard

"Tim grabs you by the wrist..." and i kept thinking "who the fuck is Tim?"

yeah i also thought something like that, but instead of Tim, i thought he said Tom. :lol:

and in hitchin a ride i thought it said "theres a child at the fountain of you" instead of

"theres a drought at the fountain of youth" :blink:

and in Detzenized (sp?) i thought he said "jimmy tea ties, and he's like a sponge" at the beggining.lmao

i know theres some more, but i cant think of them right now :rolleyes:

:eyebrows:

when i first listened 86 i thought that he sings"There's no return or maybe sex" instead of"There's no return from 86"

i'm stupid :wacko:

Stupid Girl - Screeching Weasel

when they sing "stupid girl" I thought they sung "Steves a girl"

:lol: ^

the weirdest one was head, shoulders neema toads

from when i was little.

:blink:

LOL!

In the song Don't Preach by Drake Bell, I misheard "Sorry doesn't make it ok" as "Salad doesn't make it ok" :blink:

I thought that too, I even made someone's signature with the wrong lyrics on there, but luckily I changed it before I gave it to them. :whistling:

thanx u...i've seen in 2 or 3 sites lyrics of this song but in all of them was AIR :pinch:

now i saw right lyrics :unsure:

At first in "church on sunday" I thought billie said "and a lack of sheep" instead of "and a lack of sleep"

and in waiting "better than your lucky stars" instead of "better thank your lucky stars" :happy:

:lol::lol::lol:

i missheard the same lines :lol:

Haha this is a a good idea...

The first time I saw Green Day perform Homecoming (and the first time I heard it all the way through), at the beginning of Tre's part, I thought he said "Cheese" instead of "geez" LMAO that was funny..of course I automatically thought to myself...nope would be too funny...I probably heard wrong :P

For a while I thought in Boulevard of broken dreams when Billie sings "sometimes i wish someone out there will find me" I thought it was "I wish upon a bear will find me"

which was really stupid.....

in Snakes on a Plane in the part by the guy from The Academy Is... i always said "i could see the denim in your eye" :lol:

My interpretation of Red Flag by Billy Talent:

"Cares of the crunch, and kills the bait

The red flag waving in amidst the sane"

Real lyrics:

"Cast off the crutch that kills the pain,

The red flag waving never meant the same"

Quite weird really.. :blink:

Haha this is a a good idea...

The first time I saw Green Day perform Homecoming (and the first time I heard it all the way through), at the beginning of Tre's part, I thought he said "Cheese" instead of "geez" LMAO that was funny..of course I automatically thought to myself...nope would be too funny...I probably heard wrong :P

at first I thought he said cheese too :P:lol: haha

in 1000 hours I thought he said 'silhouette of your dreams' instead of 'silhouette of your grace'

in 1000 hours I thought he said 'silhouette of your dreams' instead of 'silhouette of your grace'

i know! same here.

Archived