Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

I Thought in Longview Billie Said "Bite my lip and close the doors" Instead of "Bite My Lip And Close my eyes" But once i new the meaning of the song i was like OOHHHH Lmao

My Little God brother say "I'v Got no Insulation where is my Insulation no time for that insulation Smokin my Motavation" Lol he's only 3

I've got no insulation

lma0

now every time i hear that song

thats what im gunna think

hah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even gonna try and remember all the green day lyrics i've screwed up over the years, cause when i was first introduced to them, i was young enough to i genuinely used to get confused and call billie joe jillie boe (it must be really fun having a 4 year old sibling).

I do know that up until last year, one of the girls in my music class thought the lyrics to good riddance were "Tattoos, and memories, and test, get on trial", which doesn't even make sense.

When i was about 5, i thought the lyrics to wannabe by the spice girls were "I really, really, really wanna 1964" instead of "i really, really, really wanna hear you say ah" (which probably aren't the right words)

in boulevard of broken dreams when billie sings "I walk alone" i thought he sang "I wore cologne"

lol!

i always get blink 182 - whats my age again mixed up

i keep thinkin mark signs "i walked alone to get the feeling right"

but its actually "i wore cologne to get the feeling right"

lol

in when i come around when billie sings 'youve been searching for that somone' i thought he was singing 'jimmys searching for that someone'.... lol like wat the fuck

and also in dancing through sunday by AFI when davey sings 'and we dance on, and we dance on' i thought he was singing 'im an asshole im an asshole' :wacko:

haha i always thought in hitchin a ride he says "i popped a wagon and im hitchin a ride."

then one day a few years back, my friend heard me singing it that way and told me straight :P

ha yup. its "theres a boy who fogs his world and now hes getting lazy."

when I first heard that song I thought it was "theres a boy who fucked his world and now hes getting lazy"

i sometimes happen to not understand shit in some GD songs BUT my friend heard Misery and she thought instead of 'and kiss the bride eternally' its' and kiss the bride internally" :lol::lol:

i sometimes happen to not understand shit in some GD songs BUT my friend heard Misery and she thought instead of 'and kiss the bride eternally' its' and kiss the bride internally" :lol::lol:

There are sites for that :eyebrows:

in livin lovin maid by led zeppelin they say shes just a women i thought they said shes just a walrus.

I started fucking running as soon as my feet touched ground

I used to think it was I started fucking round as soon as my pizza drowned

LOOLO

my friend heard: "yo sing sing to me!"

real lyrics: "your sins into me"

Silver and Cold -AFI

^you actually thought that? :lol: the title of the song is even "she's a rebel", to give you a bit of a clue.

no i didnt think that, :lol: someones kid thought that when they heard the song.

Thats what the kid was singing along to it.

In The Space Between by Dave Matthews

When it says The madness of a roller coaster I thought it was "mesozoic rollercoaster"... like dinosaurs and stuff. I dunno. Its not like its even that hard to hear.

In the song Sugar We're Going Down, I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying. So I watched one of those 'interpretations' videos with lyrics, and the lyrics they matched with it sounded exactly right, and it's fucking hilarious. So now whenever I hear that song, I think of that.

I still don't know what they're really saying. :lol:

We're going dah dah in a looleloorah.

:lol:

We're going dah dah in a looleloorah.

:lol:

:D:D Hilarious.. I'm an expert at singing doo-nana-lala instead of the lyrics...me and my friend like to do green day songs a capella

in the beginning i did not get much of holiday....

i remember singing: kill all the fags that don't look great :lol::rolleyes::D

and the first time i read the title for walking contradiction i thought it was walking contraction....

that's disgusting!

in the beginning i did not get much of holiday....

i remember singing: kill all the fags that don't look great :lol::rolleyes::D

and the first time i read the title for walking contradiction i thought it was walking contraction....

that's disgusting!

yea i didnt understand like any of holiday when i first heard it... but the more i listened to i the more i understood it :D

I laughed my ass off when I was reading that topic. Mom was wondering what I read :D

I thought that in Minority they sang "A song against the mall" instead of "Unsung, against the mold". And in St. Jimmy I thought there was "My name is St. Jimmy and I'm a son of a bun" when there was "I'm a son of a gun". There's a few other things too but they're not so funny as these.

Lol, I'm not so good at english! (there's probably faults in this too...)

Archived