Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

in some song its "I must quit" but i ALWAYS hear "I'm a squid"..it totally sounds alike. and my friend was listening to "holiday" and it was the "kill all the fags" part. So she was like "Kill all the fags???? ooo that dont agree"...i dunnno she was listening to late i guess.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o and the same friend told me that she was listening to "cant take it" from the all american rejects and she heard "the slocum is gone" instead of "this welcome is gone " and btw "this welcome is gone" doesnt make much sense...(for anyone that doesnt kno the slocum is a boat that sank in new york and killed a lot of ppl..)

i never mishear lyrics.

neither, I either know what they are or dont know what they are, I never mishear them.

you know that song "my humps" by the black eyed peas, well where he says "What you gon' do with all that ass?All that ass inside them jeans?" i heard "what are ya gonna do with all that gas, all that gas inside that ass" :lol:

you know that song "my humps" by the black eyed peas, well where he says "What you gon' do with all that ass?All that ass inside them jeans?" i heard "what are ya gonna do with all that gas, all that gas inside that ass" :lol:

:lol:

RHCP-Dani California

When he says " Your my priestess i'm your priest"

I thought he said "your sheeshess i'm your sheesh"

i mishear lyrics in basically ever song.

in the doors song LA Woman it's like impossible to get the lyrics right for me. odd considering how much i love the band. like "give me your blues" - it sounds exactely like that though.. and a billion others.

I thought of another one.

In the 30 Seconds to Mars song From Yesterday, the lyric actually goes,

"On a mountain he sits, not of gold, but of sin."

while I thought it was;

"What a mountain he is, not of gold, but of shit." :blink:

in longview i thought it was slippin away to paradise instead of show me the way

i thought slippin away was the real lyrics. fuck, im soo stupid. i learnt something today :geek:

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hear lyrics very clearly but my dad can never get them right!

He thought in Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit it was "I'm changing my address tonight" instead of "I'm breaking the habit tonight"

the best haha :woot:

I can't understand a bunch of Green Day songs without lyrics.

But all that comes to mind at the moment is that miss. butt song. "Booty booty rockin in the well". I thought it was in the well, aparantly it's rockin' everywhere.

I hate that song.

I remember someone told that when Billie and Mike sang the Chorus from Cast Away it was like "Guys who wait"

Well I can't understand a word Fall Out Boy says in their shitty songs.

Me too. i have misheard so many of their lyrics. Although I disagree that their songs are shitty. You should have heard what I thought all the lyrics were to Hitchin' A Ride before I actually knew them. I'm so dumb for thinking "I'm hitchin' a ride" was "Been shattered alive" I hope you get a laugh from that.

i thought slippin away was the real lyrics. fuck, im soo stupid. i learnt something today :geek:

I thought it was "take me away." Haha.

Well I can't understand a word Fall Out Boy says in their shitty songs.

neither can i!

neither can i!

See this is what I'm talking about with everyone hating FOB.. what exactly do you have against them? They're good I think, and if you can't understand their lyrics then you need to get your ears checked :)

See this is what I'm talking about with everyone hating FOB.. what exactly do you have against them? They're good I think, and if you can't understand their lyrics then you need to get your ears checked :)

Fall Out Boy are whiny-voiced, sounds-like-everybody-else sell-outs (no offense, FOB fans). Seriously, you really cannot understand a word in their songs.

I can.. I don't take any offence to it because everyone has their opinions, but I think FOB are fantastic.. don't judge me just because I like FOB. ;P Most people do

I can.. I don't take any offence to it because everyone has their opinions, but I think FOB are fantastic.. don't judge me just because I like FOB. ;P Most people do

I won't judge you. I know how you feel. I like Fall Out Boy too.

I won't judge you. I know how you feel. I like Fall Out Boy too.

same here

Archived