• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah, I get that all the time

First time I heard Blink182s Adams song:

"I never thought/I'd die alone/ I laughed the loudest hoot of gnome"

it's actually

"I never thought/I'd die alone/ I laughed the loudest who'd've known?"

in king for a day when billie says "princess by dawn" i thought he said "don't touch my nob" :ph34r:

in JOS when billie joe sings: "tales from another broken home", first i heard tales from another broken heart. but not anymore.

i thought that on Suffocate where BJ sings "drop like flies" it was "chocolate Flies"

:blink:

Oooooooooh, dirty :wink: :happy:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!! I just heard it, it really does sound like "painty raid"!! Pmpl :D

Hahahahaha :eyebrows::cool:

I know I've got my own, but I can't think of any at the moment :)

lol when i heard it i was like, wait...wtf?! :blink::huh::woot:

ok i got a good one...come sit throu my story!! (kids: yay! story time!!!)

ok in my 7th period class, my frined was singing "I Fought The Law" all day right..but she was mumbling it so i couldnt hear her...all day i thought she was saying "I Fucked teh Lawn and the Lawn won"..needless to say...we laughed our asses off AND few months later my other friend that was there saw this kid with a shirt on that actually said "i fucked a lawn and teh lawn won"...amazing ain t it :P

edit Welcome to Paradise: please use the default font

Well I can't understand a word Fall Out Boy says in their shitty songs.

:lol:

When I used to listen to AAR, I thought the [Dirty Little Secret] lyric was

"I stick around and tie my shoe, just to waste some time with you"

I misheard practically all of 39 Smooth. It's a good thing the lyrics are in the book because Billie really liked to change the sounds of words back then.

i Boulevard of Broken Dreams (BOBD) i always thought 'i walk alone' was 'i walk along'..........until i went to the concert when i heard him sing it live..then i realized i had been singing it wrong for months..... :pinch:

i always keep hearing mrs. cocktail in the grouch

wtf? mrs. cocktail!?!? holy shit!

I can't tell a damn thing Fall Out Boy sings.

Seriously. I HATE FOB. *Points to sig* But as you can see their a guily pleasure. *Cough* I have a couple of their songs on CD *Cough*. Wow, I had something in my throat there. Sorry.

DANCE, DANCE....

*Contains self and stops singing*

I misheard practically all of 39 Smooth. It's a good thing the lyrics are in the book because Billie really liked to change the sounds of words back then.

Yeah, same here. I'd catch a word here and there but I was clueless to what he was saying unless I had the lyrics. Eventually, it all made sense.

haha i remember when i first heard desensitized i thought the first line was "jim my tea time" which doesnt make sense at all so i looked it up n it was actually "clench my teeth tight". :P

lol yeah, i thought it was 'jimmy teeth are tight'

My younger sister sings "She's a red bull" instead of "She's a rebel".

:laugh:

lmao!

my friend thought that too! I do think it sounds like that :pinch:

I mishear MANY words in Green Day songs. Billie Joe loves to change the sounds.

1000 hours "silhoutte of your grace" heard it as "of your dreams"

lol

I thought welcome to paradise had something to do with a broken nose...

haha

My little bro thought The Used were screaming "IM A FAG IM A FAG IM A FAG!!!" instead of "I'm a Fake!!!" :lol:

My mom thought Jimmi Hendrix sang "Scuse me while I kiss this guy!", it's supposed to be the sky.

And I thought that Jimmy Buffett said "Yeah me and my cousin' Baxter and I fucked him with a lamb" instead of "Yeah me and my cousin' Baxter in our pup tent with a lamp".

i always misunderstand the networks songs on supermodel robots i thought it was 'let's be a junkie funky...' but it was 'lesbian junkie funky....' but it's hard to hear

:laugh:

I thought those were the lyrics to Supermodel Robots... :pinch:

You guys know Avril Lavigne's Skater Boi? Well when she first came out, i was in love with her and I thought the lyrics were "He was a skater boi, a sexy-Slater boi!" :huh: when its actually "He was a skater boi, i said 'see ya later boi!'"

DUDE that was my exact problem in What's My Age Agian. i thought he said "i walk alone to get the feeling right" but he says "i wore cologne to get the feeling right" haha i thought it was 'walk alone' for like 2 years.

:ermm:

Im finding out all these lyrics i misheard

me too

yeah, its like bobd sounding like 'i wore cologne, i wore cologne'

another blink-182 song i got mixed up with the lyrics was online songs which has a really fast chorus

i looked at the real lyrics and they were completly different to what i thought they were :wacko:

Archived