Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

in nice guys finish last there is this part "washed up like piss gone down the drain" or something like that, i heard "washed up like disco down the drain" and i still hear it every fucking time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i first hear d the song "Castaway"

it sounded like "Gasoline"

In longview, when he says I smell like shit, it sounds like he's saying I smell like Cheese!

Also in Whatsername, I thought that instaid of "took a different path" he was saying " took a different bath"

I know, i'm weird

in hitchin' a ride when mike dirnt starts singing almost at the end of the song my friend thought that it said "da la vuelta"

• 3 weeks later...

Liar (it takes one to know one)- Taking Back Sunday

real lyrics

"Liar, Liar, If We're Keeping Score. And We're All Choir Boys At Best, Intrusive And Arrogant"

what I heard

"Liar, Liar, we are keeping score. We're all quiet boys at bat, interested and arrogant"

In Homecoming,when Mike says "After 10 cups of coffee and you're still not here" and " After 10 cups of coffee, I'm thinking."

I thought he said "After 10,cops have cuffed me"

in good riddance where it says "and dead skin on trial" i thought it said "and dates given on trial"

When i first hear d the song "Castaway"

it sounded like "Gasoline"

Heh, my mom thought it was "guys who wait."

how stupid: when i heard for the first time jos, when they say "i dont care if u dont care" i though they say: i got to carry an guitar. :pinch: stupid me

In Blink-182's song Whats My Age Again I thought he said: "I walked alone to get the feeling right" Instead of cologne.

thats exactly what I thought he said. :blink:

i was listening to favorite son one day and the part "now where's your fuckin' champion/on a bed you laid..."

i thought he said "...on a panty raid..." :blink:

In Homecoming I thought Billie said: "I started fucking writing as soon as my pizza drowned."

In Holiday:(out of order btw)

Zeig Hell to the resident gasmen

Kill all the bags that don't agree

Trials by fire, sanitizers

Fall Out Boy:

In Dance.Dance:

I thought they were saying Pants, Pants!

In Sugar We're Goin' Down:

I'll be the never one bugger(that made noo sense)

I'm stupid..

in boulevard of broken dreams when billie sings "I walk alone" i thought he sang "I wore cologne"

DUDE that was my exact problem in What's My Age Agian. i thought he said "i walk alone to get the feeling right" but he says "i wore cologne to get the feeling right" haha i thought it was 'walk alone' for like 2 years.

in minority when it says "unsung against the mold" i thought it said "a sun against the mold.

In FOD when it says stuck down in a rut of dislogic and smut, I though it said I miss my chicken smut.

I don't know how I heard that. Eventually I looked it up because I knew that couldn't be right.

in minority when it says "unsung against the mold" i thought it said "a sun against the mold.

Wait...when does it say that in minority? I don't remember that. I'm gonna go look it up...okay nevermind. I'm just having a brain fart. lol

i thought "dead skin on trial" was asking on trial it was weird to find out it was dead skin

and i thought "test and don't ask why" was some shit like tassa known as why

finally i thought "hang it on a shelf of good health and good time" was in good ol' finger time im am so fucked up in the brain

Umm...i have no idea what you said!

listening to a fall out boy song just then and i thoguht the lyrics

"oh, and i'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends" was

"oh, and i'm the first kid to write of horse, flies, and friends" :huh:

damn those confusing fob lyrics!

haha i remember when i first heard desensitized i thought the first line was "jim my tea time" which doesnt make sense at all so i looked it up n it was actually "clench my teeth tight". :P

i was listening to favorite son one day and the part "now where's your fuckin' champion/on a bed you laid..."

i thought he said "...on a panty raid..." :blink:

Oooooooooh, dirty :wink: :happy:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!! I just heard it, it really does sound like "painty raid"!! Pmpl :D

In FOD when it says stuck down in a rut of dislogic and smut, I though it said I miss my chicken smut.

I don't know how I heard that. Eventually I looked it up because I knew that couldn't be right.

Hahahahaha :eyebrows::cool:

I know I've got my own, but I can't think of any at the moment :)

in my plague - slipknot

i kept thinking that the chorus was i know why you hate me i know why you hate yourself until i read the lyrics

but its i know why blame me i know why you plague yourself

In Fly Me To The Moon, I heard "Let me sing for evermore" as "Lose the Ring for evermore" because I was thinking about Frodo! :ermm:

Also, I thought something Very stupid. We live near a railway line, and when they were fixing it I thought the noise was the Cybermen coming! :ermm:

Sophie

~Oohie~

Archived