• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite Son

the real lyrics

"now where's your fucking champion? On a bed you laid"

what I heard

"now where's your fucking champion? On a panty raid"

Should have done something but i've done it enough, by the way your hands were shaking i'd rather waste some time with you!

Should have said something but i've said it enough, by the way my words were faded, rather waste some time with you

Should have done something but i've done it enough, by the way your hands were shaking i'd rather waste some time with you!

Should have said something but i've said it enough, by the way my words were faded, rather waste some time with you

in the song Jesus Of Suburbia billie joe sings "nobodys perferct and i stand accused" and all along i though tahat he said "your body's perfect and i stand accused" i felt so dumb when i found out what he really said 'cause all along i was like well that really didn't make sense at all.

When I was learning the lyrics of Basket Case, I had problems with the part "I am one of those melodramatic fools", I always sang "I am one of those melodramatic whores", and the thing which makes it even funnier is that I knew those real lyrics, and I just sang it the wrong way. But now I remember, that I'm a fool, not a whore. :lol:

"make noise till three am"

"make yourself be a yam"

yeah.

i actually thought that.

and yes, that is good charlotte's "say anything"

shut up I was in the 7th grade.

in boulevard of broken dreams when billie sings "I walk alone" i thought he sang "I wore cologne"

me too :lol:

And when billie Joe sing "I'm the son of rage and love, the jesus of suburbia" I thought he sang "I just saw the regular jesus of suburbia"

I suck.

damn you I can't think of similar words to be clever with crappy songs.

My friend says: "Give me Novachaine" instead "Give me Novacaine"

w00pw00p go 4 u but bein 12 iz shit

Oh well please tell me the most wonderful age in the world then, Oh hang on there isn't one :bored:

Oh and you know Panic! at the disco's song it's better if you do i swear it said "Anna's a mess" Instead of "And isn't this" Lol :blush:

My friend's little sister sung "She's a redbull". :lol:

And I sung "I want a piece of bacon" instead of "I wanna be sedated". Yeh, call me stupid, but I didn't know that the song was called "I wanna be sedated".. :sleep:

When I listen to Blood, Sex, and Booze, I always think Billie says "I'm in this dress" when he really says "I'm in distress"

:laugh:

That's exactly what I always hear!!!! :laugh:

I thought it was, "Jimmy says it's better then air." Haha.

^That's what I thought too!

,,We all come out to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline" from Smoke on the Water, I thought he sang ,,They all came out tomotrrow, on the shake of shiva shoreline" :lol:

And when I was little, I always said Tamellica instead of Metallica

As for Green Day, I can't really remember right now, but I do now I had somethings wrong...oh yeah, in HA HA You're Dead, I thought it was ,,the lovely memory of your disguise:, instead of ,,In lovely memory of your demise" :P

The first time I herd "Haha you're dead" I thought it was "When your ship is going down I go out and faint in town" but it's "When your ship is going down I go out and paint the town" :lol:

i didnt understand 'take back' at 1st then i read the words in the nimrod booklet now i know them off by heart lol

Because of you guys I hear now all the mishearded lyrics insted of the real ones!!! Thank you :P

i never can understand the 'i hate you' part of platypus lol it just doesnt sound like i hate you

Because of you guys I hear now all the mishearded lyrics insted of the real ones!!! Thank you :P

You're welcome :lol:

One time when my dad and his friend (this was a while back) they were listning to AC/DC (giving the dog a bone) and his friend was singing givin the nog a fone and my dad was like what the hell is a nogafone and the friend was like I dont know and my dads like Its givin the dog a bone and then the friend got all ticked.

I thought it was funny :D

in Red Hot Chili Peppers- Dani California, I heard "and alabama, she had a real big hammer"

and in AC/DC 'For Those About To Rock' I heard at first "for those about to rock, we said glue him"

In King For A Day I thought Billie said: "Incest by dawn". I even thought he said "Undressed by dawn" once.

In Blink-182's song Whats My Age Again I thought he said: "I walked alone to get the feeling right" Instead of cologne.

In Homecoming I thought he said "The St. Jimmy is the spark in the night, Bearing gifts and drugs".

In Green Day's cover of I Fought The Law, I thought that it went like this....

"Baking rocks in the hot sun

I fought the law and the law won

I needed honey 'cause I had some

I fought the law and the law won."

But it's really....

"Breakin' rocks in the hot sun

I needed the money 'cause I had none