Song Lyrics You Misheard / Misunderstood

woo_green_day

there is a song called bring me a higher love which my friend thought was bring me an iron lung

same friend asked "is france a planet and is scotland a country"

same friend thought that east anglia *sp* was in asia

i thought there was wax in cheese until yesturday hen i was watching house of wax

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always misunderstand the networks songs on supermodel robots i thought it was 'let's be a junkie funky...' but it was 'lesbian junkie funky....' but it's hard to hear

in boulevard of broken dreams when billie sings "I walk alone" i thought he sang "I wore cologne"

:laugh:

for some odd reason when i used to hear "take it away" i thought it was "burn the line, burn the sign" some some odd f*cked up reason...oh yeah I was thinking of crap i could actually burn

in boulevard of broken dreams when billie sings "I walk alone" i thought he sang "I wore cologne"

same here!!! that stupid 'im a different person' dance song my mum thought said 'im a different toaster ' made us all laugh. im sure ive done it millions of times, i just cant think of any. I called WD40, WKD40 the other day, made my boss laugh.

My younger sister sings "She's a red bull" instead of "She's a rebel".

:laugh: I'm going ot think that from now on

My younger sister sings "She's a red bull" instead of "She's a rebel".

i'm gonna think of that every time i hear the song now and sing it like that! :laugh:

oh and you know James blunt 'your beautiful' song the first time i heard it you know the bit where he says 'i saw an angel of that i'm sure' i thought he said 'i saw and angel of Adam Shaw' i was like who the hell is Adam Shaw? :laugh:

also for some reason during the main part of geek stink breath for some odd reason i used to hear "no girls on patrol"

James Blunts Beautiful Dawn I always misheard as Beautiful Door. I had no clue what he was on about!

Oh, and I could never understand I'm the son of rage and love at the start of Jesus of Suburbia either.

James Blunts Beautiful Dawn I always misheard as Beautiful Door. I had no clue what he was on about!

Oh, and I could never understand I'm the son of rage and love at the start of Jesus of Suburbia either.

i thought the same about the james blunt song too! :laugh:

Well I can't understand a word Fall Out Boy says in their shitty songs.

Me either

and on BOBD for awhile I though "I walk alone" was "I walk along"....

My sister always sings "ugly we are" in are we the waiting. she knows the real lyrics,and always has, but she does it to annoy me, she doesn't like that song very much.

i went on the google site pheobe got that video from and i found this does anyone know what song this is i think it's hitchin a ride i dunno sorry if this is a bit off-topic

Guest Phoebe.

i went on the google site pheobe got that video from and i found this does anyone know what song this is i think it's hitchin a rise i dunno sorry if this is a bit off-topic

It's brain stew

Obvious from the chord progresssions.

i went on the google site pheobe got that video from and i found this does anyone know what song this is i think it's hitchin a ride i dunno sorry if this is a bit off-topic

Sounds like Brain Stew to me.

Phoebe don't think i didn't notice you saying Basket Case first....

Haha, I did basically the opposite. In Blink 182's "What's My Age Again", I thought he said "i walk alone to get the feeling right", when in reality it's "I wore cologne, to get the feeling right"...

In Extraordinary Girl, in the "she gets so sick of crying" part, I thought it was "She gets herself up crying".

Oh, and one more: in Grouch, my friend thought he said "I drink a six pack of vodka a day", so yeah...

There are plenty more, but I can't be arsed to think of them right now. Those are the ones that stick out the most.

Archived