Killers are edging out Green Day - Vote!

ellegee

I voted but it wont let me see the results...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I a bad fan to admit that I was torn between Green Day and U2?!?!

(don't worry, I did the right thing)

Billie is by far the smexiest! I've thought that since1994 when I was 12!

Am I a bad fan to admit that I was torn between Green Day and U2?!?!

(don't worry, I did the right thing)

Billie is by far the smexiest! I've thought that since1994 when I was 12!

I like U2 too!

But Green Day are much more current, and I think they're better, but I won't knock what U2 have achieved!

Voted.

For the I don't know how many-th time I voted or something, threads keep being made for this xD

yay Green Day is winning in Best Band now.

still not in Best Live Act though.

And Hottest Sex Goddess Madonna? come fucking on. Madonna is. not. a sex goddess.

Shes still hot though.

green day's winning in all of them

except for good riddance =/

Now I feel guilty, because I voted for ATTTID for that one (only because GR isn't a fave of mine, and I love ATTTID so much)! =/

Voted.

But Madonna as sex goddess? :lol: Come on. Hayley Williams should win that category. End of story.

The Killers are love.

I had to vote for Green Day of course tho.

Billie for sex god, as well :eyebrow:

The Killers are love.

I had to vote for Green Day of course tho.

Billie for sex god, as well :eyebrow:

I feel bad, that was another one where I had to turn on them, I voted for BFlo :ninja:

I'm going to Green Day fan hell! :o

I feel bad, that was another one where I had to turn on them, I voted for BFlo :ninja:

I'm going to Green Day fan hell! :o

:lol: ... you dont have to votee for them if you dont want to! nobody's forcing you to!

Good Riddance always seemed like a strange choice to me. They've got American Idiot in the album category so why not a song from American Idiot? I would have voted for a Green Day related song if it was Jesus of Suburbia, that edges out all of the tunes on that list.

:lol: ... you dont have to votee for them if you dont want to! nobody's forcing you to!

:lol: Oh, I know, but it's just, as a lame fangirl, I don't like choosing between my loves! :lol:

Good Riddance always seemed like a strange choice to me. They've got American Idiot in the album category so why not a song from American Idiot? I would have voted for a Green Day related song if it was Jesus of Suburbia, that edges out all of the tunes on that list.

Totally agree! It may be their most well-known song but it isn't their best, which is why I'm not voting for it.

i voted.

i feel accomplished now.

oh yay;

billie joe's winning the hottest sex god category. :)

i voted.

i feel accomplished now.

oh yay;

billie joe's winning the hottest sex god category. :)

ALWAYS GOOD :lol:

well i just voted. hope i'm not late. but i didn't vote for Sex God cos i don't find BJ sexy. none of those guys were sexy though...

mission accomplished! :thumbsup:

Well, also some of those options are odd because it's of the past 25 years--who's the best band of the past quarter century. The Killers? How?

Green Day should win simply for being the most consistently great. If The Killers are putting out brilliant albums some 20 years on, then we'll talk. But I'm not holding my breath. And........I still don't think we can call a Mormon a Sex God.

Hehe. :P

Green Day should win simply for being the most consistently great. If The Killers are putting out brilliant albums some 20 years on, then we'll talk. But I'm not holding my breath. And........I still don't think we can call a Mormon a Sex God.

Hehe. :P

Yeah, I love the Killers, but when I listen to GD's music versus theirs, GD is much more consistent (I didn't hate Day and Age, but it's my least favorite of their albums, and I like my least favorite GD album more than Day and Age), so I see what you mean. That's why I voted GD for best band!

See I love The Killers music but I don't like their attitude they are a whiney bunch n always come across with attitude, whereas GD come across as polite and very respectful of other artists.

x

See I love The Killers music but I don't like their attitude they are a whiney bunch n always come across with attitude, whereas GD come across as polite and very respectful of other artists.

x

That's certainly true of Mark and Dave (Brandon used to be super bitchy, but I think he seems to have calmed down a lot since the birth of his sons, and Ronnie's just the greatest)! :lol:

Anyway, I don't mean to keep bringing up the Killers here, I just love them too so I'm torn by all of this!

Archived